It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page727
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post14631

Check my username Fonzer trade list bumped,changed
wanderer_27: Here are Steam Keys I have that are for the current CONNECT:
yogsloth: Pinged you!
Pinged you back :)
Want

Worms Armageddon (currently 2.99 euro on sale)
(or stuff on my wishlist, though most are probably out of reach right now).

Have

Wings! Remastered Edition
King's Bounty - Dark Side
Stronghold Crusader HD
Consortium: Master Edition
Q.U.B.E. Director's Cut
Theme Park

and a single key for:
Dungeon Keeper 2
Populous
Populous II
Syndicate Plus
Theme Hospital
Populous - the Beginning
Syndicate Wars
Theme Park

(I'll split the key only if I trust the trader).

I also have Steam Keys for the following Connect titles:
AI-War
Evoland
Sir, You Are Being Hunted
Stacking
Unepic

Thanks!
Thank you wanderer for another great trade! I think that's our fourth at least.

I now need only the following Connect titles:

Ascendent
Deathrap
Downwell
Earth 2160
Gratuitous Space Battles 2
Men of War
X2: The Threat

...and I updated my available list!
Post edited June 08, 2017 by yogsloth
Updated my GOG CONNECT list here

Had a duh moment . . . the Renowned Explorers could have been listed here months ago as they have the option of being a straight GOG code \smh

Thank you too yogsloth for the trade.
Post edited June 08, 2017 by wanderer_27
[WANT]

Rebel Galaxy (GOG)

[HAVE]

these

My list is outdated. So if you want to trade kindly tell me first what you need.
Thank you blackcatXIII! Cross off one more connect game from my list. :)
yogsloth: Thank you blackcatXIII! Cross off one more connect game from my list. :)
Thanks, yogsloth! :)
Post edited May 27, 2018 by brake_id
thank you HertogJan for Rebel Galaxy.
deleted
Post edited June 18, 2017 by LOLqwertyLOL
Can I trade games that are in my steam inventory for gog keys? If I get a gog key, do have to activate it or can I keep that around in case I want to trade it again later?
XyleDaylight: Can I trade games that are in my steam inventory for gog keys? If I get a gog key, do have to activate it or can I keep that around in case I want to trade it again later?
If you have activated the codes on Steam and the game is in your library, no you can't trade it. If you have the code but haven't activated the game, obviously you can, but you must be sure that it works. The problem with Steam is that it doesn't let you just check if a code is valid without redeeming it. On GOG you can go to the redeem code page enter the code, see if it works, and then decide. If you click redeem the game is added to your library and you can't trade it. If you click cancel, you keep the code and you can trade it or redeem it later. Only be careful because some codes have an expiration date. I'm new here so if I'm making a mistake the rest can correct me. Cheers!
Post edited June 09, 2017 by greeklover
XyleDaylight: Can I trade games that are in my steam inventory for gog keys? If I get a gog key, do have to activate it or can I keep that around in case I want to trade it again later?
greeklover: If you have activated the codes on Steam and the game is in your library, no you can't trade it. If you have the code but haven't activated the game, obviously you can, but you must be sure that it works. The problem with Steam is that it doesn't let you just check if a code is valid without redeeming it. On GOG you can go to the redeem code page enter the code, see if it works, and then decide. If you click redeem the game is added to your library and you can't trade it. If you click cancel, you keep the code and you can trade it or redeem it later. Only be careful because some codes have an expiration date. I'm new here so if I'm making a mistake the rest can correct me. Cheers!
Your explanation is correct. Just one more thing to add: WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS. READ THE OP.
skimmie: ...Just one more thing to add: WATCH OUT FOR SCAMMERS. READ THE OP.
It's too bad that GOG doesn't have more a more formal third-party reputation management and/or gifting ecosystem in the way that Steam does. It would be interesting if there was a GOGrep, GOGgifts, or a way to integrate GOG into existing sites.