It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Ingsoc85: And why is that? The retail version and some other DD give you a GOG key.
Humble also gives GOG keys for the Witcher games and they are on sale there right now.
Post edited May 16, 2017 by moonshineshadow
WANT:

Steam

Beholder
Kentucky Route Zero
Ziggurat

UnderRail
Hacknet

The Interactive Adventures of Dog Mendonça and Pizza Boy
Jotun
Valhalla Hills
The Witness
12 is Better Than 6
The Stanley Parable
Kholat
Botanicula
Eisenwald: Blood of November
The Bridge
Bohemian Killing
Oxenfree
Grey Goo
Memoria
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murders
Gomo

any point and click adventure or similar on steam (especially games that have been bundled)

offers

HAVE:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post10283

post 10283
rizky_w: Hi, i have GOG key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass DLC, i'm looking to trade it for 4 cs go keys . I also accept another offer. Thanks. ; )
misteryo: If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Ki11s0n3: Looking to trade my Witcher 3 GOTY Edition GOG key for a Steam copy if anyone is interested.
Not when it's from Humble Bundle

If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Ingsoc85: And why is that? The retail version and some other DD give you a GOG key.
moonshineshadow: Humble also gives GOG keys for the Witcher games and they are on sale there right now.

If you bought that key anywhere else except on GOG, then your key is most likely invalid. So, not much chance of trading it successfully.
Ki11s0n3: Not when it's from Humble Bundle
OK, so Killsons is actually probably legit. Sorry. I looked at your rep not your join date.

However, I'm still glad for warning New User from Indonesia joined yesterday. I would give you good odds his key is not legit.
Post edited May 17, 2017 by misteryo
Ki11s0n3: Not when it's from Humble Bundle
misteryo: OK, so Killsons is actually probably legit. Sorry. I looked at your rep not your join date.

However, I'm still glad for warning New User from Indonesia joined yesterday. I would give you good odds his key is not legit.
Not only is he legit, he is a target of actual scammers. Wakkalo has gone after him countless times.

Granted, the Deadpool avatar doesn't help because that's what several scammers in here use, but a lot of those scammers also probably wear pants and I don't think we should demand that we all start posting with our bare asses hanging out just to prove our legitimacy. :P
If there is anyone interested in Steam keys for...
Ace Combat Assault Horizon Enhanced Edition
PAC-MAN 256

...speak now as they are going to be gone soon. :)

Trade list
misteryo: OK, so Killsons is actually probably legit. Sorry. I looked at your rep not your join date.

tinyE: Not only is he legit, he is a target of actual scammers. Wakkalo has gone after him countless times.

Granted, the Deadpool avatar doesn't help because that's what several scammers in here use, but a lot of those scammers also probably wear pants and I don't think we should demand that we all start posting with our bare asses hanging out just to prove our legitimacy. :P
Thanks for that. I honestly just stopped caring about my rep.
tinyE: Not only is he legit, he is a target of actual scammers. Wakkalo has gone after him countless times.

Ki11s0n3: Thanks for that. I honestly just stopped caring about my rep.
You're welcome.

Now put your pants back on pervert!
misteryo: However, I'm still glad for warning New User from Indonesia joined yesterday. I would give you good odds his key is not legit.
Last time I checked, November 2016 wasn't yesterday... anyway, I'm newer than they are, but my keys are legit. As long as a new user goes first, there should hopefully be no problem.
misteryo: However, I'm still glad for warning New User from Indonesia joined yesterday. I would give you good odds his key is not legit.
TheNerdyPlane: Last time I checked, November 2016 wasn't yesterday... anyway, I'm newer than they are, but my keys are legit. As long as a new user goes first, there should hopefully be no problem.
...Except if it turns out the key was originally obtained by fraudulent means (for instance bought with stolen credit card and sold via a key reseller) and the key gets revoked later.

Please note, I'm not saying this is the case here, just pointing out why many traders are exceptionally careful and distrusting nowadays.
closed
Post edited May 18, 2017 by Human2017
Bumping

Looking for Kim and stuff from my wishlist
Post edited May 18, 2017 by X-com
[Want]

[Have]
My list.

If I have something of interest, send me an offer.
Post edited June 02, 2017 by Fuin
Updated

Removed an expired code and added more things that I'd trade for!
BrokenSaint: Have

GOG

Witcher 3
Evil Genius
Leisure Suit Larry Reloaded
Battle Realms and the Winter Wolf

Steam

Gunstar Heroes
Streets of Rage 2
Platformines
Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Ridge Racer Unbounded Bundle
Star Trek
Beware Planet Earth
Uncanny Valley
Cook, Serve, Delicious!
INK
Solstice
Home

Want

Empires: Dawn of the Modern World
Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition
Crysis
Spore
The Saboteur
Stranger of Sword City (Humble sale)

Or anything else from my wishlist

I also have Little Big Adventure 2, Neverwinter Nights and Eador: Genesis to give away for free.
Hey, I'd love that Witcher 3 copy you have on GOG, I have the Stranger of Sword City (as a gift code from Humble Bundle)