It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Habe:
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
MirrorMoon EP
Super Splatters
Star Wars™ Starfighter™
X-COM: Enforcer
X-COM: Interceptor
X-COM: Terror from the Deep
X-COM: UFO Defense
Bejeweled™ 3
LOST PLANET® 3
Resident Evil 4
Resident Evil Revelations
Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony
Dead Space™ 2 ( habe 2 keys)
Alles Humble Bundle Gift links)

Suche
Freespace 2
Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines
SPACE RUN: FAST AND SAFE DELIVERY
DARKEST DUNGEON
I would trade multiple games for the current Humble Mobile Board Games Bundle (5$ tier)
Trade list (post #13632)
Post edited November 08, 2016 by Ghorpm
Have:
Witcher 3 GOTY GOG key

Want:
Steam, uplay, or origin games that are of similar value. It's my brother's game and he doesn't want the key so it's going to whomever has an equal valued game(s). Our steam, uplay, and origin accounts are loaded with older games so newer games are desired! (first time poster here, If I messed up anywhere please let me know)
squigams: Have:
Witcher 3 GOTY GOG key

Want:
Steam, uplay, or origin games that are of similar value. It's my brother's game and he doesn't want the key so it's going to whomever has an equal valued game(s). Our steam, uplay, and origin accounts are loaded with older games so newer games are desired! (first time poster here, If I messed up anywhere please let me know)
Before HSL feeels obliged to post....

Squig: remember to read the rules on page 1: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page1
WTT

I have Sid Meirs Pirates STEAM key, looking for GOG key

HAVE

Spec Ops The Line, Rookskeep

WANT

Anything on my wishlist
low rated
squigams: Have:
Witcher 3 GOTY GOG key

Want:
JunglePredator: Before HSL feeels obliged to post....

Squig: remember to read the rules on page 1: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/page1
Take a hike!
Trade list update

Post edited November 11, 2016 by plan99
Have

Steam keys for Alien Shooter + Zombie Shooter (for GOG connect)

Want

Frozen Cortex, HuniePop, or Starbound (Steam)

Will trade both keys for 1 above
Rebumping my trade offer from 2 days ago

Have:
Trade Post Link

Want:
Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines from the Activision BYOB bundle (preferably someone who can get the full discount)
The Witcher 3 -- Blood & Wine Expansion Pack
New edit:

Wanted:

Eternal Lords - Age of Wonders 3 DLC - GOG only
Golden Realms - Age of Wonders 3 DLC - GOG only

I only need the DLCs as I already bought the base game here on GOG.

Offering:

Prison Architect Steam GIFT
Mass Effect 2 GIFT
Cities: Skylines Steam GIFT

These GIFTs are TRADABLE and REGION FREE. They are not keycodes from Indie sites or whatever!

I have two Prison Architect gifts and one Mass Effect 2 GIFT. Offering any one gift for any one DLC.

Offering Cities: Skylines for BOTH Age of Wonders 3 DLCs.

I can also buy any gift up to the value of £5 from the Steam Store for you instead for EACH gift above i.e. £10 altogether.

If you prefer, I can offer 3 TF2 or CS:GO keys per GOG Gift as yet another alternative.

Due to recent scam attempts on me, I would be EXTREMELY reluctant to go first in the trade. I have nearly 4000 trades on Steam however, and if you want to trade I will give details of my Steam account and we can talk there.
PasteurisedChrome: From the chat screen,I appear to only have two options:

'Clear conversation' and 'block this person'?
I'm a little late to the party. My advice: block this cocksucker immediately! I did the same thing - five times and counting!

He'll probably be back under a different alias, so be on guard.
PasteurisedChrome: From the chat screen,I appear to only have two options:

'Clear conversation' and 'block this person'?
fronzelneekburm: I'm a little late to the party. My advice: block this cocksucker immediately! I did the same thing - five times and counting!

We'll be here to nail him when he does.

Well I will. I don't have anything else to do. ;P
fronzelneekburm: I'm a little late to the party. My advice: block this cocksucker immediately! I did the same thing - five times and counting!

tinyE: We'll be here to nail him when he does.

Don't you have to groom the donkys?
tinyE: We'll be here to nail him when he does.

JunglePredator: Don't you have to groom the donkys?
Interesting question, no. We thought we would but they do a pretty good job by themselves. I never see them doing it but they always look groomed. :P Right now they are putting on their winter coats which look really nice.
JunglePredator: Don't you have to groom the donkys?
tinyE: Interesting question, no. We thought we would but they do a pretty good job by themselves. I never see them doing it but they always look groomed. :P Right now they are putting on their winter coats which look really nice.
Just remember to shave them before they loose it so you can knit a toque.

(I, being a proper Canadian, have 4 toque like things... none made out of donkey hair however... all wool.)