It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just a bumpin

Really interested in these:

The Flame in the Flood
Stories: The Path of Destinies
Soma
Shovel Knight
Victor Vran
Grim Dawn
Thea: The Awakening
Day of the Tentacle
Wings of Prey: SE
Icewind Dale 2
Temple of Elemental Evil
*bump*

[HAVE]
Moebius: Empire Rising
Waking Mars
Driftmoon
Anodyne
Meridian: New World
Elminage Gothic
Strike Suit Zero: Directors Cut
Majesty Gold HD
Consortium: Master Edition

[WANT]
Planescape: Torment
Door Kickers

or anything else from my wishlist.

So far, I traded smoothly with Fuin (2x), Nihililix (2x), Ingsco85 (2x), X-Com and mchack
thanks for the trade blackcatXIII
Post edited June 11, 2016 by apehater
Thanks for the quick and smooth trade, Apehater.
Guys, if anybody can buy me the Settlers collection which is now on sale, i would be ready to trade my Duke collection key(GOG version). PM me if interested :). Cheers
Could someone that has the maximum discount in the Interplay Complete Collection buy Kingpin: Life of Crime?

Could buy something of equal value like Hotline Miami. :)

Edit: Done, thanks for the trade and explaining the trading system to me apehater! :)
Post edited June 11, 2016 by NuffCatnip
Thank you all :)
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Foskatron
NuffCatnip: ...

Edit: Done, thanks for the trade and explaining the trading system to me apehater! :)
thanks also for the trade NuffCatnip
Post edited June 12, 2016 by apehater
Hi Guys,

my first time here. [...]
Post edited June 11, 2016 by Sir_Dupre
high rated
Sir_Dupre: Hi Guys,

Just a heads up - there's quite the scamming going on, so I advice caution, reading the OP and this carefully before agreeing to anything.

Good luck.
[url=https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogs_general_trading_thread/post12257]bump.
Sir_Dupre: Hi Guys,

HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - there's quite the scamming going on, so I advice caution, reading the OP and this carefully before agreeing to anything.

Good luck.
I'm also not really fond of anyone trading free games for one's that aren't free.
BUT, I'm not gonna raise a huge stink about it anymore.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by tinyE
deleted
HypersomniacLive: Just a heads up - there's quite the scamming going on, so I advice caution, reading the OP and this carefully before agreeing to anything.

Good luck.
Thank you for your advice, i bookmarked this site now, just in case.
tinyE: I'm also not really fond of anyone trading free games for one's that aren't free.
BUT, I'm not gonna raise a huge stink about it anymore.
I was actually thinking of trading them eventually because I am not interested in them. Now it doesn't make much sense since they're free but after summer sale, why not?

The only thing I don't understand is how people trade these games since they go automatically to your library. There is no gift option...

Good luck to all.