It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

wanderer_27: I don't want to create another account/userid/password chain somewhere else on the Web.
Exactly why I vote in favor of a separate thread. :P
BillyMaysFan59: Separate thread! Who's with me?

:-)
Yup I'm with a GoG thread. And I admit I DID check "references" before trading. I'm a new trader and I felt like a jerk for doing it, but the people I PMed out of the blue to ask about their trades were always super happy to help and very nice! For me it was another example of the great community here. A link to a thread of "thank you for a smooth trade" sounds like a good idea. It'll look random as hell to anyone who stumbles into it but I can live with that ;)

Suggestion... give a quick write up on how to post links on page one, for all those stupid people (me!) who haven't yet linked to a post here yet.

*edit, maybe?* Also I wouldn't make it "mandatory" in the sense that people are chased from the thread if they don't do it, but when it's there traders know they can feel a bit safer in their trades. I imagine most frequent will end up doing it gladly - that way a "new" trader will feel safer sending their code first but won't be excluded
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Ixamyakxim
People don't worry as long as I'm (most goggers here are) concerned NOTHING is mandatory here :p Gog is DRM free so we keep it this way. It does make our trading easier since gog doesn't have any real iTrader thing like steamtrades or other trade forums. Plus some members (old or new) are afraid to trade with active members that have low/neg rep because they think they scammed people or something.

EDIT: please if you come with any feedback send ashwald or me or anyone here a PM :D
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Zurvan7
Interested in the following:
Splinter Cell Conviction (3,74€)
DuckTales Remastered (4,76€)
Runaway Trilogy ($5,97) Note that I would be fine with trading for parts of it.

And if any of these turn up on a good sale:
Rise of the Triad
Shadow Warrior

This is what I have to offer
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/my_list_of_people_ive_successfully_traded_with
Updated with a trade Validation link.
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Fuin
Street Fighter Alpha 2 will be on sale again soon, but I may not be able to make any deals while it's on sale. If anyone wants me to trade Steam stuff for it, buy it while it's on sale, PM me, and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
Trade done.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by Grargar
Updated my trading list.
Post edited May 18, 2017 by Impaler26
Want:
Gunpoint (Steam, on sale now)

Have:
this
I also have an spare GOG copy of Aarklash should anyone be interested :) ?

Also a Steam trade list that belongs to my niece :p All suggestions are welcome. (very much interested in Memoria)

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller Season 1 (including all 4 episodes)

English Country Tune

Knights of Pen & Paper +1 Edition

Insecticide Part 1 (gift)

Dead Island: Epidemic (3 gift copies)

Oil Rush

Capsized

Dear Esther

Awesomenauts + Awesomenauts Cluck Costume

Hotline Miami

Intrusion 2

Inquisitor

Sid Meier's Civilization IV: The Complete Edition

Grimind

Skyborn
Post edited June 19, 2014 by Zurvan7
Thanks for the smooth trade, cmh5! I'm still looking for Elven Legacy Collection on GamersGate if anyone grabbed a copy of it while on sale. My list is here.
Thanks for the trade Grargar.

I've updated my trade list with Interstate '76 (my own gift, not Grargar's) and the older Tex Murphy games.
Post edited June 17, 2014 by cmh5