It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tarnicus: I'm sure that Gunsynd's demand to fix the rep system or delete his account will result in the system being fixed (to his liking).
Thank you Gunsynd and GOG for improving my forum experience :)
Ciris acknowledged the problem after various goggers' protests.
Gunsynd mental breakdown came late. :P
Post edited August 08, 2015 by phaolo
high rated
gunsynd: High Rep Scammers:All Scabs.

GRARGAR.

SACHY.

snowkatt.

ELMOFONGO.

More to come.
Okay, that's bullshit. Haven't seen a single thing from any of those people that backs up what you're saying.

If you have a grudge with the rep system, or with GOG, or whatever, take it up with them.
If you want your account dead quickly, it's not hard.
But this has gone completely off the rails. You aren't even aiming at the people who might be inclined to mess with your rep, and all you're doing is giving more people a reason to decrease what you said was valuable to you.

GRARGAR.

SACHY.

snowkatt.

ELMOFONGO.

More to come.
Well this is some tinfoil hat bullshit indeed.

...and who is this "SACHY" git?! o_____O?
high rated

GRARGAR.

SACHY.

snowkatt.

ELMOFONGO.

More to come.
I'd like to be added to the list, please.

Thanks!

GRARGAR.

SACHY.

snowkatt.

ELMOFONGO.

More to come.
CarrionCrow: Okay, that's bullshit. Haven't seen a single thing from any of those people that backs up what you're saying.

If you have a grudge with the rep system, or with GOG, or whatever, take it up with them.
If you want your account dead quickly, it's not hard.
But this has gone completely off the rails. You aren't even aiming at the people who might be inclined to mess with your rep, and all you're doing is giving more people a reason to decrease what you said was valuable to you.
Can someone verified he is the real gunsynd? Anyone know him in real life?

Either he is joking or his account is hacked and use by someone else.
Gnostic: Can someone verified he is the real gunsynd? Anyone know him in real life?

Trying to send them a message gets me a 404 error, saying the page to do so doesn't even exist. Would need info from a member who's tried to message people with dead accounts previously to know if that's normal for a person who was permanently wiped by GOG.

As for the rest, I'm not inclined to think the scammer du jour was able to hack someone else's account. They're a bit of a fuck up.
CarrionCrow: Trying to send them a message gets me a 404 error, saying the page to do so doesn't even exist. Would need info from a member who's tried to message people with dead accounts previously to know if that's normal for a person who was permanently wiped by GOG.

As for the rest, I'm not inclined to think the scammer du jour was able to hack someone else's account. They're a bit of a fuck up.
I think that such an error appears when you try to chat someone who has blocked all contacts.
Grargar: I think that such an error appears when you try to chat someone who has blocked all contacts.
Okay. Wasn't aware of that, thank you for the info.
I hope he tells us once his account gets deleted.

Wait...
high rated
Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
makes 1 sandwich

Ingredients

1 tablespoons oil for cooking (I used grapeseed)
2 tablespoon butter, softened
2 slices sturdy bread (potato bread is the natural option here)
1 tablespoon sour cream
shredded mozzarella cheese
shredded Cheddar cheese
small handful of thin, crisp potato chips (I used Lay’s. Kettle style chips are too “hard” to be inside a sandwich)
cooked crumbled bacon
sliced scallions
salt and pepper to taste

Directions

Heat olive oil in a frying pan over low heat.

Spread the outside of both slices of bread with softened butter. Spread the “inside” of each slice of bread with a thin-ish layer of sour cream. Place the bread buttered-side down in the oil in the pan. Top one slice of bread with shredded mozzarella cheese, the other slice with the shredded cheddar cheese. Cook until bread is toasted and cheese has melted.

Remove the grilled bread with cheese to a plate or cutting board. On one slice, carefully arrange potato chips. Try to find the “flattest” chips in the bag to make it easier to put the sandwich together.

Sprinkle with cooked bacon and sliced scallions. Hit the sandwich with a little bit of salt and fresh cracker black pepper.

“Close” the sandwich with the other slice of grilled bread with cheese. Press together firmly. The chips will break a little. That’s totally okay.
Attachments:
Post edited August 09, 2015 by Emachine9643
Gnostic: Can someone verified he is the real gunsynd? Anyone know him in real life?

As a fellow Aussie who knows Gunsynd's language style, I can confirm it is 100% him.
I think I found out what happened to Gunsynd.
So.. RIP gunsynd?
Btw, I didn't notice that he only joined 8 monts ago.
For some reason, I thought he was an older gogger O_o
phaolo: So.. RIP gunsynd?
Btw, I didn't notice that he only joined 8 monts ago.
For some reason, I thought he was an older gogger O_o
And isn't it impressive the amount of rep that he has managed to accumulate in his short stay here, especially when one takes into account "all" the negative rep. He's accumulated 400-500 rep since March, an impressive feat indeed that obviously must all be due to his pleasant demeanor :P
Emachine9643: Loaded Baked Potato Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Someday I'm going to kidnap you to be my personal chef.

Just FYI.