It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
gunsynd: Every day since I stood up for FREAKSHOW 5 or 6.
I realize it's not much,but it's the actual point behind it.They are gutless cowards
who can't speak up because they are scared.
Cadaver747: Don't you see that it's not your reputation they are after but your comfort zone. You're just giving them just what they want.
I propose to just ask every sane person here to just vote every your posts up instead ;)
No thanks,I'm not after charity and they would keep going anyway.
It'll take them a while to knock off the 600.
Hopefully Gog may come up with a fairer system.

It must be hard hiding in the shadows and being scared all your life.
BOO!!!!
Shit,did that scare you?
Post edited August 04, 2015 by gunsynd
monkeydelarge: It's because the biggest gang of down voting bullies in this forum, don't like or hate FREAKSHOW because he is not a charming person and has difficulty not being abrasive while communicating with others. And because they want this forum to be like Highschool, with them as the popular kids making all the people they think are losers, suffer until they leave the forum or commit suicide.
CarrionCrow: If a person is sensitive enough to become suicidal over a forum, they really shouldn't be engaging with it.
People aren't going to stop fighting with someone just because someone has mental health issues. If anything, those will be used against the person at some point.
I agree. But what I meant is, I believe the people doing the bullying are hoping, the people they see as the losers or people who don't belong here in their minds, feel so bad from all the bullying, they feel like they want to die.
high rated
Would be nice to have the rep system fixed, but I doubt GOG is going to do anything about it any time soon.

That said, I have to be honest here: I'm more annoyed with all the complaining about rep abuse, than the rep abuse itself. All it really does is create even more tension in this forum, and judging by past examples, those who complain about being downrepped will only get downrepped more. Also, you want to delete your account over it? I don't think rep's THAT serious, come on.
low rated
BillyMaysFan59: Would be nice to have the rep system fixed, but I doubt GOG is going to do anything about it any time soon.

That said, I have to be honest here: I'm more annoyed with all the complaining about rep abuse, than the rep abuse itself. All it really does is create even more tension in this forum, and judging by past examples, those who complain about being downrepped will only get downrepped more. Also, you want to delete your account over it? I don't think rep's THAT serious, come on.
Kindly fuck off.I'm not interested in your shit,your a smart mouth who dishes
it out at the wrong time.
gunsynd: Kindly fuck off.I'm not interested in your shit,your a smart mouth who dishes
Problem is, personal feelings aside, they're right.

People know how to affect you, and so they will.

You can't punch a world full of ghosts.

You're going to fall on your sword for nothing.
Post edited August 04, 2015 by CarrionCrow
low rated
gunsynd:
trying to enter PM from you it doesnt work
high rated
gunsynd: snip
Dude. Just chill out.
low rated
gunsynd: Kindly fuck off.I'm not interested in your shit,your a smart mouth who dishes
CarrionCrow: Problem is, personal feelings aside, they're right.

People know how to affect you, and so they will.

You can't punch a world full of ghosts.

You're going to fall on your sword for nothing.
I'm a principle person and when my mind is made up,I go all the way.
Is that hard to understand?
gunsynd:
xuxut: trying to enter PM from you it doesnt work
I haven't sent you a PM.
gunsynd: I'm a principle person and when my mind is made up,I go all the way.
I understand your perspective, and your right to it. Just like I understand Billy's right to their own perspective on the situation.

What was said is still true, though. You let it make you angry, you want to harm those who do it. But you're never going to have that chance. It's ultimately pointless, top to bottom, start to finish, and as soon as you place value in something that any bored fuckwit can alter, you're doomed.
deleted
low rated
gunsynd: I'm a principle person and when my mind is made up,I go all the way.
CarrionCrow: I understand your perspective, and your right to it. Just like I understand Billy's right to their own perspective on the situation.

What was said is still true, though. You let it make you angry, you want to harm those who do it. But you're never going to have that chance. It's ultimately pointless, top to bottom, start to finish, and as soon as you place value in something that any bored fuckwit can alter, you're doomed.
Well,I guess I have a personal distaste for smart arses.
Yes,I know I'm doomed:-)
NoxTM: Go to your happy place.

Log off the forum for a solid week, do other things, come back and don't look at any old threads.
Good idea,but I'm waiting to see if anyone from Gog will stick their nose in.
low rated
gunsynd:
i want to talk to you but when i hit PM for your account it says error404 :(
Post edited August 04, 2015 by xuxut
high rated
gunsynd: Well,I guess I have a personal distaste for smart arses.
You didn't have to take my post that way though. I was simply throwing in my take of the situation, and being as reasonable as I could. Honestly, looking at your allcaps thread title, and the angry words you've used on me and other people (over REP, of all things), I think you aren't being very reasonable at all.

Just chill out. Go play some games. Relax yourself. Bitching about rep is going to make the matter worse. (And for that matter, the reason I bothered to post in this forum in the first place was to talk about GAMES.)
low rated
gunsynd:
xuxut: i want to talk to you but when i hit PM for your account it says error404 :(
Must be a bug,let it rip.You want to buy my account,it's not for sale
but I'll give it away to you nes.
gunsynd: Well,I guess I have a personal distaste for smart arses.
BillyMaysFan59: You didn't have to take my post that way though. I was simply throwing in my take of the situation, and being as reasonable as I could. Honestly, looking at your allcaps thread title, and the angry words you've used on me and other people (over REP, of all things), I think you aren't being very reasonable at all.

Just chill out. Go play some games. Relax yourself. Bitching about rep is going to make the matter worse. (And for that matter, the reason I bothered to post in this forum in the first place was to talk about GAMES.)
You just can't back off and leave it can you?
low rated
xuxut: i want to talk to you but when i hit PM for your account it says error404 :(
gunsynd: Must be a bug,let it rip.You want to buy my account,it's not for sale
but I'll give it away to you nes.
wow that its very generous of you :P

no its not about that enter my chat pls ;)
Post edited August 04, 2015 by xuxut