It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With the release of Cyberpunk 2077 coming on November 19th, our offer becomes even better. We're excited to reveal the exclusive digital comic that will be available for everyone who buys the game on GOG.COM.

Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams is a 50-page digital comic about TASHA and MIREK, two scavengers living in Night City. They’re stealing cyberware and spending money on parties and braindances.

TASHA is the loud one, she needs constant changes around her to breathe and she wants more street cred to become the most famous gangster in the city. MIREK is the calm one, he likes what he has and he doesn’t need much but he knows that Night City kills anyone who believes in the status quo.

You run, you fight, you change or you’ll die… One day MIREK finds a braindance about a happy family and sees a chance for himself. The problem is, MIREK’s dream doesn’t compute with TASHA’s dream of becoming a famous gangster…

This unique story set in the world of Cyberpunk 2077 comes from talented artists that include:

Bartosz Sztybor (Script)
Narrative Manager at CD PROJEKT RED, writer of comics for Dark Horse Comics, Boom! Studios, Paquet, Sarbacane, and Ankama.

Filipe Andrade (Art)
Comic book artist who worked on “Old Man Logan”, “Rocket Raccoon & Groot”, “Captain Marvel” and “Doctor Strange” for Marvel Comics.

Alessio Fioriniello (Art)
Comic book artist working mainly in the Italian market where Panini Comics published his “Paris Fashion Slam”.

Roman Titov (Colors)
Comic book artist and colorist. He worked on the “Angel” series for Boom! Studios.

Krzysztof Ostrowski (Colors)
Comic book artist and colorist working mainly in the Polish market.

Aditya Bidikar (Letters)
Comic book letterer. His most famous works include “Isola”, “These Savage Shores”, “Motor Crush”. “John Constantine: Hellblazer” and “Little Bird”.

Matías Bergara (Cover art)
Comic book illustrator and cover artist. He illustrated “Sons of Anarchy”, “Cannibal”, “Coda” and “John Constantine: Hellblazer”. He got his first Eisner nomination as Best Artist for “Coda”.

Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams exclusive digital comic will be available on November 19th for every GOG.COM user who pre-ordered the game or buys it after the launch.
Nice.
Would have been more effective had it been revealed earlier though.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Swedrami
high rated
So, CP2077 is coming to Stadia on day one. Release it for proper desktop Linux please too! After going through all that trouble of adding the Vulkan renderer for Stadia and making it work on Linux anyway for it, not releasing it for desktop Linux users is just a shame.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by shmerl
low rated
MEH!
AMAZING! Thank you, can't wait to read!

...NOW, ONLY 1 QUESTION ABOUT THIS: I pre-ordered the game (Normal & CE, Steam + GOG XD ;D) but is it possible we will be able to get a physical edition of this comic at CD PROJEKT RED GEAR web shop in the future? I just still prefer to read comics in the good old fashioned way, when it's possible.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by Hey Joe - PC RPG Community
Zoidberg: MEH!
Agreed. It's not terrible, not great. I don't like when the story for a game is spread out into other types of media.
Nice!
Thank you :)
So, in essence, TASHA is the hot-headed, entitled, hyperactive one and in dire need of Ritalin or Concerta after flirting with the Voodoo Boys, while MIREK is the silent and sneaky, but philosophical type that gets a kick out of watching happy people's braindance in Night City because he's really a closet-serial-killer.

Nothing can go wrong in the Night City of (deep) sins, right?!

I can't wait to read this :D
Post edited October 16, 2020 by sanscript
So it´s not included in the GOG-key you´ll get in the boxed edition and collectors editon?
GOG.com: Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams exclusive digital comic will be available on November 19th for every GOG.COM user who pre-ordered the game or buys it after the launch.
Respect.

I usually don't like preorders, because some companies add "goodies" for pre-orders that turn out to be little more than scams. Just to lure people to pre-order but add nothing of useful. The bonuses are often less than nothing. Bonus quests that are not even fetch quests, but visit-a-place quests. Or the worst looking skin/costume/item in the game. Even though those are bonuses, I still feel scammed every time.

I like this GOG approach that pre-order if you know you are definitely going to buy the game anyway, but everyone gets the same game, same goodies. I've decided to pre-order only from GOG from now on. Honesty is better than worthless pre-order bonuses.

...although I would not decline if those who pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 would get to read the comic already while we wait for November 19th. I will most definitely not going to be reading a comic book on the 19th.
Does this include keys from boxed versions or is it only available for users, who bought the game online at the store?
Jarik12.3: Does this include keys from boxed versions or is it only available for users, who bought the game online at the store?
Well after you redeem the code, the game gets added to your account. Presumably, there isn't even a physical disc included. So i would assume yes.
GOG.com: Cyberpunk 2077: Big City Dreams exclusive digital comic will be available on November 19th for every GOG.COM user who pre-ordered the game or buys it after the launch.
frogthroat: Respect.

I usually don't like preorders, because some companies add "goodies" for pre-orders that turn out to be little more than scams. Just to lure people to pre-order but add nothing of useful. The bonuses are often less than nothing. Bonus quests that are not even fetch quests, but visit-a-place quests. Or the worst looking skin/costume/item in the game. Even though those are bonuses, I still feel scammed every time.

I like this GOG approach that pre-order if you know you are definitely going to buy the game anyway, but everyone gets the same game, same goodies. I've decided to pre-order only from GOG from now on. Honesty is better than worthless pre-order bonuses.

...although I would not decline if those who pre-ordered Cyberpunk 2077 would get to read the comic already while we wait for November 19th. I will most definitely not going to be reading a comic book on the 19th.
That way you could just preorder it on GOG, read the comic, refund it, then play the game on Steam. They are smart and they know people are sly dogs with no consience.
Post edited October 16, 2020 by GeraltOfRivia_PL
theslitherydeee: I don't like when the story for a game is spread out into other types of media.
I like that it's a 3d game based on a tabletop RPG, and that they're in the process of releasing new RPG books to bridge the lore and mechanics between Cyberpunk 2020 and 2077. I hadn't gotten into this RPG before this year, but this will introduce a lot of people to that world, such as playing Neverwinter Nights or Baldur's Gate might have gotten people to look at older D&D content.
high rated
RadonGOG: So it´s not included in the GOG-key you´ll get in the boxed edition and collectors editon?
It will be included because you get a GOG key with boxed PC editions.
Nice, I've heard about this totally unknown and completly unhyped game before! Gonna pick this game up on here I guess :P!