It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
JesperU: You could just leave, y'know?
adaliabooks: Why would I want to?
And what does that have to do with what I posted?
I take it as in you don't like the two-step verification log in.
fishbaits: Make a bit more sense if it was just shown to those that hadn't already dealt with it.
But this is the GOG site... ;)
Destro: Verifying email is not only useful for those who enable two-step but for all users (you don't need two-step to get locked out of your account due to a typo). And all it takes to hide this notification is a single click - is it really such a problem?
On the homepage now, when I click on something else (community etc) it keeps showing the message if I'm sure about leaving the page.
Destro: Verifying email is not only useful for those who enable two-step but for all users (you don't need two-step to get locked out of your account due to a typo). And all it takes to hide this notification is a single click - is it really such a problem?
Siegor: On the homepage now, when I click on something else (community etc) it keeps showing the message if I'm sure about leaving the page.
This is a bug but it has nothing to do whether email verification banner is displayed or not.
Siegor: On the homepage now, when I click on something else (community etc) it keeps showing the message if I'm sure about leaving the page.
Destro: This is a bug but it has nothing to do whether email verification banner is displayed or not.
Ah, thanks. Not sure if it helps but I already had two-steps enabled.
high rated
Could a blue tell if it's ever possible for us to get "2fa" (really email confirmation) for potentially dangerous operations only, e.g. changing password or email address? It would be very useful for some of us who can't enable your current form of 2fa.
adaliabooks: Why would I want to?
And what does that have to do with what I posted?
JesperU: I take it as in you don't like the two-step verification log in.
I have no issue with it. I was just pointing out that it (or the banner warning about it) might be the cause of a bug to a blue (since Destro was around and posting).
He's confirmed it's not, but at least they are aware the bug is there.

Try reading my post first next time?
He's throwing insults instead of trying to understand people. For a person like him, reading your post would be wasted effort. You can ignore him..
Post edited October 24, 2016 by clarry
low rated
adaliabooks: I have no issue with it. I was just pointing out that it (or the banner warning about it) might be the cause of a bug to a blue (since Destro was around and posting).
He's confirmed it's not, but at least they are aware the bug is there.

Try reading my post first next time?
Then I'm awfully sorry. My apologies.
clarry: Could a blue tell if it's ever possible for us to get "2fa" (really email confirmation) for potentially dangerous operations only, e.g. changing password or email address? It would be very useful for some of us who can't enable your current form of 2fa.
^ This.

But I'm not overly optimistic. People asked for this feature from the day two-step-authentication was introduced, but we never got an answer. Not even something vague like "Not planned at the moment." or "Maybe in the future.". :(
We've fixed this issue, sorry about that.
So far so good, but not sure if the batch I'm in hasn't come up yet.

Destro: Two-steps are enabled in batches and then users who opted out are removed from the batch. There is a possibility, for users who login very often and also clear cookies or disabled auto-login differently, to see two-step window once or twice.
Not sure I follow, does this mean that someone that has opted out may be asked to go through the two-step process even after having been removed from their respective batch?
telemetrik: We've fixed this issue, sorry about that.
For two days now the two-step login dos not work for me anymore. Can you check in to what is wrong? I have two step login set up in the settings but I don't get the code for validation anymore. Its like before the two step login was set up.
telemetrik:
Just logged on and although I'm opted in I don't get two-step verification anymore, apparently just like Matruchus above. I have Firefox erasing cookies on exit. But I do get the banner asking to verify my email address each time I logon, plus the reCAPTCHA nonsense on top.
telemetrik: We've fixed this issue, sorry about that.
Matruchus: For two days now the two-step login dos not work for me anymore. Can you check in to what is wrong? I have two step login set up in the settings but I don't get the code for validation anymore. Its like before the two step login was set up.
Don't worry, it works as intended. Two-step is not only related to your cookies but multiple other factors too, so for people that clear cookies it should be less intrusive that you might have suspected.
telemetrik:
chevkoch: Just logged on and although I'm opted in I don't get two-step verification anymore, apparently just like Matruchus above. I have Firefox erasing cookies on exit. But I do get the banner asking to verify my email address each time I logon, plus the reCAPTCHA nonsense on top.
see above :)
Post edited October 26, 2016 by Destro
Destro: