It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Enebias: <waaaah>
d'awww, its a shame to see you become so perturbed 'n' bitter, petal :/
The Humble store page for it already live https://www.humblebundle.com/store/wizardry-labyrinth-of-lost-souls

"All story DLC is included"
Post edited May 22, 2019 by samuraigaiden
ShadowAngel.207: I'm glad this worthless jap anime shit has no place here on gog. Last thing i want is gog getting overrun with this worthless shit and virgins talking about waifus all day on the forum.
As opposed to Lula: The Sexy Empire being #1 on your profile page. Only western cartoon boobies for you then I suppose.
Fairfox: d'awww, its a shame to see you become so perturbed 'n' bitter, petal :/
It's wunderful to see you're getting your life together. ;p
high rated
Fairfox: d'awww, its a shame to see you become so perturbed 'n' bitter, petal :/
No, I have not (though, admittedly, I have always been bitter). I liked you once, but I don't recognize you anymore; now you are just a troll like the wery worst here, logging in, dropping insults and bombs and running after you get rightfully called out for that, doing the same things you once said you were a target for. The only thought that matters is yours, the others are all insensitive imbeciles. I don't know what your problems are, but you should really start to be more respectful and to acknowledge that the world is not a playground where there is no consequence to anything you do or say.
samuraigaiden: The Humble store page for it already live https://www.humblebundle.com/store/wizardry-labyrinth-of-lost-souls

Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the Growth Fruit DLC does exactly? (According to the store page, the DRM-free build gives you 5 of it at the start.)
samuraigaiden: The Humble store page for it already live https://www.humblebundle.com/store/wizardry-labyrinth-of-lost-souls

dtgreene: Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the Growth Fruit DLC does exactly? (According to the store page, the DRM-free build gives you 5 of it at the start.)
From what I've gathered, it's an item that works like the seeds in Dragon Quest. It's a consumable that gives stat points to a character
dtgreene: Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the Growth Fruit DLC does exactly? (According to the store page, the DRM-free build gives you 5 of it at the start.)
samuraigaiden: From what I've gathered, it's an item that works like the seeds in Dragon Quest. It's a consumable that gives stat points to a character
https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/JP0048-NPJB00099_00-ASIAITM000000000

At character creation you get 10 extra points to use on your character, and 10 extra starting HP
samuraigaiden: From what I've gathered, it's an item that works like the seeds in Dragon Quest. It's a consumable that gives stat points to a character
satoru: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/JP0048-NPJB00099_00-ASIAITM000000000

At character creation you get 10 extra points to use on your character, and 10 extra starting HP
Sounds like "pay to win"
satoru: https://store.playstation.com/en-hk/product/JP0048-NPJB00099_00-ASIAITM000000000

David9855: Sounds like "pay to win"
Or, rather, "pay to make the start of the game a bit easier", or if you prefer, "pay to reduce the number of rerolls needed to get good starting stats". I personally wouldn't pay $1 per fruit, but having 5 for free in the DRM-free build (where buying more is probably not possible) is an interesting touch. I think I'll try playing the game without using them.

In any case, this particular DLC won't be of any benefit in the long run; by the time you reach the later story DLC, your stats will likely be maxed or close to it, 10 HP is pretty much nothing, and therefore the fruit won't be of any help at this point.
Enebias: No, I have not (though, admittedly, I have always been bitter). I liked you once, but I don't recognize you anymore; now you are just a troll like the wery worst here, logging in, dropping insults and bombs and running after you get rightfully called out for that, doing the same things you once said you were a target for. The only thought that matters is yours, the others are all insensitive imbeciles. I don't know what your problems are, but you should really start to be more respectful and to acknowledge that the world is not a playground where there is no consequence to anything you do or say.
Worst of all, she's a n00b troll. Editing quotes, "cry moar", "u mad, bro?" She's using all the tactics from the late 90s/early 2000s.

Fairfox, daaahling, trolling has evolved quite a bit in the last decade. Git gud, honey.
ShadowAngel.207: I'm glad this worthless jap anime shit has no place here on gog. Last thing i want is gog getting overrun with this worthless shit and virgins talking about waifus all day on the forum.
Dude, you're a furry.
Post edited May 23, 2019 by Dalthnock
Enebias: No, I have not (though, admittedly, I have always been bitter). I liked you once, but I don't recognize you anymore; now you are just a troll like the wery worst here, logging in, dropping insults and bombs and running after you get rightfully called out for that, doing the same things you once said you were a target for. The only thought that matters is yours, the others are all insensitive imbeciles. I don't know what your problems are, but you should really start to be more respectful and to acknowledge that the world is not a playground where there is no consequence to anything you do or say.
Dalthnock: Worst of all, she's a n00b troll. Editing quotes, "cry moar", "u mad, bro?" She's using all the tactics from the late 90s/early 2000s.

Fairfox, daaahling, trolling has evolved quite a bit in the last decade. Git gud, honey.
Dalthnock: Dude, you're a furry.
Thinking the very same thing. Teh irony! lol
Dalthnock: Dude, you're a furry.
richlind33: Thinking the very same thing. Teh irony! lol
Self-awareness is not their strong fursuit.
richlind33: Thinking the very same thing. Teh irony! lol
Dalthnock: Self-awareness is not their strong fursuit.
Let's call PETA!
low rated
I give money every month to PETA.

Off topic, but very important to me.