It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ShadowAngel.207: Depends on the region you're in, not all people see the same collections. I don't get the Rock, Paper, Shotgun one but instead some crappy collections from german gaming magazines and some youtuber nobody gives a shit about.
WildHobgoblin: Seconded - I'd rather see the picks of people/websites I've at least heard of! I don't frequent German games media and know not a single German youtuber, so this regionalization isn't doing anything for me.
I agree.
Btw, the packs are quite useless anyway, because:
- they don't offer any additional discount.
- each Youtuber\magazine had to pick N games among a small selection, so they don't exactly contain the best suggestions.
- some of those personalities are terrible at selecting good games lol.
I'm surprised there's no discount on No Man's Sky.
Looks like the only new deal today is Kerbal Space Prgram at a new GoG low - 50% off.
Edit: well maybe yesterday anyway...

At 1600 games on sale exactly.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by RWarehall
OdanUrr: It would be nice if we could filter out titles we already own.
mighty.ape.acct: For the love of God..... When there's a sale give us an option to hide games we already own!
DanielDavid1986:
You might want to vote for such a feature if you not already have done.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by eiii
not bad a sale in a few days I might pick up 1 or 2 games I been eyeing for a while now, RTS games <3
I thought it more effective for me to plow through ALL the discounted games and add them to my wishlist then from that pick what I want today in my shopping cart. Some more useful filtering would be really nifty.
What to do, what to do. If I grab every game off my wishlist that's currently on sale for under 5 bucks, I can pick up 11 games for less than $30 CDN. Pretty awesome deal.

BUT: on the one hand, I reduce my wishlist by 11 games. On the other hand, I increase my massive backlog by 11 games (and I've already increased over the last couple weeks by 8 or 10 games).

*sigh* What to do...
GR00T: What to do, what to do. If I grab every game off my wishlist that's currently on sale for under 5 bucks, I can pick up 11 games for less than $30 CDN. Pretty awesome deal.

BUT: on the one hand, I reduce my wishlist by 11 games. On the other hand, I increase my massive backlog by 11 games (and I've already increased over the last couple weeks by 8 or 10 games).

*sigh* What to do...
To buy or not to buy....

Anyway I am holding my purchases off due to this mysterious island thing (incase I need to buy more to get bonus games or something). Anybody got any idea what is going on? Apparently we are playing rpg with a purple dragon!
I really don't like this sales format. It's chaotic. Most picks have the same things. Then some have weird things like Don't Starve and the DLCs separately, but not don't starve together. One I saw with Men of War Assault Squad, a different one with the GoTY version... and most lists togheter cover about 10-20% of all discounted games. I don't even bother to check for games which aren't on the wishlist (but might buy them even so if the price is right), to much of a chore. I wish GOG would have a proper long list with all the games which could be then sorted by discount percentage and maybe some other additional filters like a price range which is more complex than under $5.
blotunga: I really don't like this sales format. It's chaotic. Most picks have the same things. Then some have weird things like Don't Starve and the DLCs separately, but not don't starve together. One I saw with Men of War Assault Squad, a different one with the GoTY version... and most lists togheter cover about 10-20% of all discounted games. I don't even bother to check for games which aren't on the wishlist (but might buy them even so if the price is right), to much of a chore. I wish GOG would have a proper long list with all the games which could be then sorted by discount percentage and maybe some other additional filters like a price range which is more complex than under $5.
Yeah, now that Magog left us, it will be hard to properly check discounts :\
blotunga: I really don't like this sales format. It's chaotic. Most picks have the same things. Then some have weird things like Don't Starve and the DLCs separately, but not don't starve together. One I saw with Men of War Assault Squad, a different one with the GoTY version... and most lists togheter cover about 10-20% of all discounted games. I don't even bother to check for games which aren't on the wishlist (but might buy them even so if the price is right), to much of a chore. I wish GOG would have a proper long list with all the games which could be then sorted by discount percentage and maybe some other additional filters like a price range which is more complex than under $5.
You can use this site and adjust the price range to your liking.
phaolo: Yeah, now that Magog left us, it will be hard to properly check discounts :\
What do you mean he left us??
phaolo: Yeah, now that Magog left us, it will be hard to properly check discounts :\
Tytus-: What do you mean he left us??
It doesn't detect anymore new games added to GOG after a certain date (some days ago).
The creator did that to protest against Gog's recent decisions.
Will I regret not getting ONE of these?:

The Saboteur
Far Cry 2
Tharsis

Hard to know.
blotunga: [...] Don't Starve and the DLCs separately, but not don't starve together. [...]
Don't Starve Together isn't available here.

Tytus-: What do you mean he left us??
He's talking about the user-created GOG search engine, in case you were confused. :)
Post edited June 10, 2017 by HunchBluntley