It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ok, i can really feel it now lads and lassies!
It's coming...It's very close maybe i'd say next Tuesday or Wednesday!
Bring it on GOG! I'm readying my wallet!
I think it may start on Monday. If
Grargar is right, sale will last two weeks. That means that it should start this Monday (5/6) to be closed before Steam Summer Sale (22/6).
An overlap at the end with the Steam sale might be worth to try because people can also check GOG for a sale if Steam has one and GOG usually starts offering everything earlier than at the end of the sale.
I'm guessing since the promo for both NEO GEO and Bethesda games lasts until June 6th that Summer sale starts then and probably until June 20th.
- It won't start while Bethesda sale is live
so after June 6
- Probably before steam sale
so before June 22
- And probably it won't start around E3
June 10-14

So it will start between June 7-9 or 15-21
My hectic schedule has meant that i have missed a bunch of big sales and play catchup via weekly sales. So i need this summer sale. Wonder what the freebies will be this time. On a side note, if anyone could follow the story of dreamfall chapters, please enlighten me.
I pray to GOG for this to happen soon...
bela555: - And probably it won't start around E3
June 10-14
Why? What's wrong with E3? Such event may even generate a bit more interest in gaming and increase sales.
The-Business: An overlap at the end with the Steam sale might be worth to try because people can also check GOG for a sale if Steam has one and GOG usually starts offering everything earlier than at the end of the sale.
It won't happen :)
It may be possible by accident, but not as a conscious decision of GOG. A lot of customers postpone their decisions to the last days of sale. What's the purpose of giving them opportunity to compare the prices and to go away with their money?

Please, note also that GOG reveals their offers during a sale period and Steam makes all the titles discounted from day one (minus delay caused by performance issue;). In such terms overlapping would be very inconvenient for GOG as a smaller competitor.
bela555: - And probably it won't start around E3
June 10-14
ciemnogrodzianin: Why? What's wrong with E3? Such event may even generate a bit more interest in gaming and increase sales.
Every gaming site will write about E3 news, nobody will notice the news about GOG sale.
Just so you know, is that GOG has never held a Summer sale after Steam. They've only done such a time arrangement for the Winter sale offering. So, I will expect the sale to arrive the earliest at this new coming week, or somewhere during the week after at the latest.
Epitaph666: Obligatory thread. So will it start before Steam's Summer Sale (June 22nd)?
Will it have free games?
maybe. unfortunately no free hentai game to be offer here, but hey you never know.
Epitaph666: Will it have more badges?
Badges!? We don't need no stinkin' badges! :P
Expecting there will be no weekly sale today and on Thursday will start Summer Sale 2k17. Something with Monstress in foreground and Squirell in background in Quest for the Holy Gwent :)
With XP and badges and small freebie for everyone. And if not this week, next for sure:)
truhlik: Expecting there will be no weekly sale today and on Thursday will start Summer Sale 2k17.
I'd rather expect it will start today. During the whole week they'll be revealing their offers to make the most of them available during the weekend.

If there is no Weekly Sale at noon, we can be sure that Summer Sale is starting.