It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

muntdefems: My bet is the Winter Sale beginning tomorrow Tuesday at 2PM UTC, like most big sales do. This would mean both the old Weekly Sale and the Team17 promo to overlap with the big sale, so maybe they'll tease us a bit this time around and the Winter Sale won't start until Wednesday 2PM UTC... :P
I also would have bet on tomorrow afternoon UTC. But the Weekly Sale lasting one day longer than usual and the Team17 sale ending at the same time is suspicious. Maybe it indeed only starts on Wednesday afternoon.
we got snow here, it's -12C ..where the heck is the winter sale ?

I need my winter sale!! D:
falloutttt: we got snow here, it's -12C ..where the heck is the winter sale ?

It's not that cold here but my god, the snow is never going to stop. :P

tinyE: It's not that cold here but my god, the snow is never going to stop. :P
snow in Madagascar ? is that even possible ? :D

Rep: 897
From Madagascar
You get a lot of snow in the balmy forests of Madagascar?
Post edited December 11, 2017 by badon

From Madagascar
badon: You get a lot of snow in the balmy forests of Madagascar?
Well, the president of his real place of habitat has an orange-haired clown for a president, so TinyE is known to virtually flee to all kind of places, most usually Madagascar, but other places of refuge such as Vatican City have also been known. But seeing you're from Nov 2017, you wouldn't know so yet.
Post edited December 11, 2017 by DubConqueror

From Madagascar
Climate Change

Seriously, if GOG would give me the option of putting Keweenaw for my location, I wouldn't have to keep up this stupid charade.
Post edited December 11, 2017 by tinyE
low rated
DubConqueror: Well, the president of his real place of habitat has an orange-haired clown for a president, so TinyE is known to virtually flee to all kind of places, most usually Madagascar, but other places of refuge such as Vatican City have also been known. But seeing you're from Nov 2017, you wouldn't know so yet.
You miss your shit stained president?

Aww, you poor little commie crying in the corner :,(
for fucks sake, and I don't care who started it and I don't care what your leanings are, can we not get into a political shit fest here.
They used to often start on Wednesdays. My guess is Wednesday 2 PM UTC when the new promo ends. If not, 5 PM UTC. Probably last a week and a half through Sunday.
these unpredictable sales are annoying af. as far as I can remember, last year every sale started on a monday at 12 CET. I'm really losing my patience.
I'm trying to consider this practice "trying to make us nice surprise".

PS. Weekly Sales are still 10h before the end, so the starting point for Big Sale should be tomorrow (today's midnight is less probable).
Post edited December 12, 2017 by ciemnogrodzianin
So guess it starts tomorrow or Thursday and will be doing 12 days of Christmas theme.
Are they gonna have that xp system again?
I have some games that probably won't get a sale because they're already hella cheap. Is it worth it to wait for the possible xp?

I'm excited to buy a shit ton of games tho
pkk234: Are they gonna have that xp system again?
I have some games that probably won't get a sale because they're already hella cheap. Is it worth it to wait for the possible xp?

I'm excited to buy a shit ton of games tho
I certainly do hope they repeat the XP system. If nothing else its quite fun.
Either way i would advise you to wait yes. Its gonna start today or tomorrow anyway.
Have fun!