It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: ...
It's either ZFR or SIrPrimalform at this point. Both give us info, but I really don't want to lynch either one of them. You are my strongest Town read at this point, what are your thoughts on who's the best lynch? IF push came to shove at this point I would have to go back to ZFR.
OK, since Sir "Oneword" Primalform claimed, I can say what my "secret" metareason was. It's not that strong anyway, but here goes:

Me and him were joking in the signup thread about me wanting his seat. At one point I asked him to get up, and he said that he already had received his PM and so we couldn't change seats anyway.
But at that point I had had already received my PM too, yet it had completely slipped my mind and I made the joke geuinely believing we could exchange seats.
So I thought that the reason my PM slipped my mind was because it was just plain vanilla townie, while his must have been more memorable. I know I would have been more likely to remember receiving a "you're scum" PM, but townie PM is just so "plain" that it didn't impress itself in my memory.

I didn't want to mention this reasoning, because if the PM he received was memorable not for being scum but for having an interesting power role, then I'd be giving mafia information.

Or of course I could have been completely wrong and SirPrimalform is just better at remembering such things.
Vitek: Thought 8. (it was in fact 2 but I forgot to put it in) No CC?
Thought 9. (2.5) Would be bold to claim and not get CC'ed.
Could be true role claim, could be goon trying to pull a CC on his way out and/or dodge the lynch.
Could explain "anyone but me" lynch behavior I've been seeing.

@Primal: Breadcrumbs are your friend. Can you point to any?
ZFR: unvote SirPrimalform
aw I just saw your subtitle too! Daaaaang! Man I really hope you're and awsome villain and not a misunderstood sweetheart
I unvoted SirPrimalform quickly before anyone hammers, thinking he's at L-1. trent ninjaed me.
This is painful...
Bookwyrm627: [...] I have already given my take on her avatar focus and my personal interpretation of flub's avatar. Believe me or not as you like; I fully acknowledge that what I've said about when her sincerity will be proven applies to me as well for people that aren't me. [...]
I'm not sure where this came from. My second question to you was simply inquiring about any bias in reading her actions as PR hunting due to your own interpretation.

JoeSapphire: I confess I've only been pretending to understand what NAI stands for. [...]
NAI = Non Alignment Indicative.

Was in the middle of replying, but upon refresh saw that SirPrimalform claimed (haven't read anything past that yet). Roleblocker is a controversial role, and flavour names don't guarantee alignment. I'd have, like Bookwyrm627, do an ISO on him to see if it fits, and how. Either way, too risky to lynch him. Will not vote here Today.
45 minutes remain.
cristigale: This is painful...
thoughts? you don't believe him and you think we're being suckered? you know we're being suckered and you feel guilty because it's too easy? you don't know what to believe and it's too tense for you?
Is flubbucket still an option?

Vote flubbucket
ZFR: I unvoted SirPrimalform quickly before anyone hammers, thinking he's at L-1. trent ninjaed me.
What? You unvoted SPF 23 minutes after he claimed....3 minutes after trent....
JoeSapphire: cc = counterclaim? ...
Yup.
And I agree with rest of the post.

JoeSapphire: but if you were gifted 'starbuck, cylon roleblocker' as your role you'd be rejoicing come falseclaim time... argh!
That's true. And mafia should be given good ways to survive mass-claim so this is quite possible.

But i still can't justify lynching him now. I guess we can very well do it tomorrow if there will be more time for CC or possible investigation?
I don't know, I am tired and really have to go to sleep already. It will be 5 hours of sleep already and I don't want to make it worse.

Now I suppose it's ZFR or nothing? I never like nothing but I also don't like voting for the sake of getting lynch when I don't have much faith in that lynch.
And ZFR claims vanilla town. I'm inclined to believe that one since he's the obvious next lynch.

I'd like to CFD to Ele.

Dinner time. You guys figure it out.

Unbrig

Brig Cristi

Guessing between Cristi and flub. Reminder, Brig is reversible.
I was offline when he claimed.

I just logged in and started reading. Reached the point where he claimed and unvoted before seeing that trent unvoted 2 minutes earlier.
cristigale: This is painful...
JoeSapphire: thoughts? you don't believe him and you think we're being suckered? you know we're being suckered and you feel guilty because it's too easy? you don't know what to believe and it's too tense for you?
Actually, missed the page top and about 10 minutes...I thought everyone was sitting on their thumbs...