It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

which puts SirP at lunch minus one.
JoeSapphire: which puts SirP at lunch minus one.
It's ok, I don't really want any lunch anyway.
Bookwyrm627: I object to your accusation that I've done any role fishing. I have avoided role fishing thus far.
cristigale: No, I didn't mean you were role fishing, the case you made that I was role-fishing.
Ah. My mistake, then.

cristigale: You, Damnation and ZFR are all on the same wagon (at last vote cote). Any thoughts on that given the exchanges yesterday?
I have no particular feeling or opinion about it, even considering yesterday's exchanges.

Iirc, the three of us were also on Joe's wagon for a while, and all by our lonesome there too.

cristigale: @BookWyrm - If possible, would you answer #482 before the lynch/EOD
Ugh. Lost the post when I tried to refer to a different web page. Forgot to redo it when I redid my response to Hyper.

Answer: if Primal flips scum, then look for people that tried to distract from his wagon when people started indicating suspicion of him. Ele is one of those, in my mind. Yes, I already think she is scum. Yes, maybe I'm tunneling; other townies (suck on that assumption, Damnation! :P ) don't have to vote with me if they think I'm wrong.

If Primal flips town, then obviously I was wrong. I'll re-evaluate at that time.
would it be the appropriate thing to demand a claim from SirP before anybody hammers? or places the final vote?
HypersomniacLive: [emphasis added]

Does the part I highlighted mean in any way that it's NAI, or that you don't see him as (particularly?) scummy? If the latter, is the only reason you're willing to lynch him to avoid No-Lynch?
JoeSapphire: I confess I've only been pretending to understand what NAI stands for. But you're right, I don't see him as (particularly!) scummy. He is hard to read though. So yeah, to avoid no-lynch and because he could easily be mafia.

trentonlf: I definitely thing they are pushing the ZFR wagon as it has the most momentum and it's an easy lynch to say "Well newbie mistakes and all, my bad on thinking he was scum" or some form there of. It doesn't feel right.
JoeSapphire: Why is it easier to blame on ZFR's newbiehaviour than on the scumtells of other players (compelling or weak) that people have been mentioning all game?

Considering many have had ZFR in their scumreads for various reasons, some of them non-newbie, I think his wagon has been somewhat faltering.

trentonlf: Looks like we will be repeating day one all over again tomorrow with not much useful information to go on :(
JoeSapphire: Because you think the lynch will give us no information? or because you're not going to support a lynch? The fist is a bad thing to assume and the second is a terrible tactic. Better to have knowledge of a player than many have found suspicious, and the knowledge to be able to analyse how their wagon built, than to start tomorrow with nothing!
I was off on the time, I thought the day was going to end in one minute from my post.

I also was not saying ZFR’s behavior has not been scummy, it has been on several occasions. I don’t know if it’s from his inexperience, nerves, or just his play style. What I was saying is if he flips town his lynch is the easiest one to blame voting him on him being a newbie and making mistakes because of it and that got him lynched. I felt from his posts he was more a frustrated townie whose inexperience was showing and that his wagon was gaining momentum when it shouldn’t have been. If people were truly concerned with ZFR looking like scum for the 4 posts I pointed out then they should have voted him when when I pointed it out not later on when another wagon was trying to gain momentum. ZFR’s wagon feels off.
JoeSapphire: would it be the appropriate thing to demand a claim from SirP before anybody hammers? or places the final vote?
I would think so. It would also be good for Vitek and Hyper to state their intention for the record.
JoeSapphire: would it be the appropriate thing to demand a claim from SirP before anybody hammers? or places the final vote?
I guess so. I'm Kara "Starbuck" Thrace (town roleblocker).
Bookwyrm627: suck on that assumption, Damnation! :P
Frakking goat! I will not smurf that, I get you play differently. ASSuME all you want, but I'm not going to. So let's agree to disagree here, and then continue pushing each others' buttons come D2, eh? It's all in their reaction. Unless someone kills me off, of course. (aha! Damnation is assuming he'll survive the night! That scoundrel!)
cristigale: I'll move to SPF if needed, I don't like his wagon.
I see...

It certainly would.
I have no problem hitting that nail but I am also off to bed soon so all would have to be prompt.
SirPrimalform: I guess so. I'm Kara "Starbuck" Thrace (town roleblocker).
dang that's convincing.
Uff and we had to to leave this until so close to the deadline and into the night.
SirPrimalform: I guess so. I'm Kara "Starbuck" Thrace (town roleblocker).
And that's just awesome sauce. -.-

I'm in no position to even try to review his post history to evaluate the truth or truthiness of his claim.

Bookwyrm627: suck on that assumption, Damnation! :P
Damnation: Frakking goat! I will not smurf that, I get you play differently. ASSuME all you want, but I'm not going to. So let's agree to disagree here, and then continue pushing each others' buttons come D2, eh? It's all in their reaction. Unless someone kills me off, of course. (aha! Damnation is assuming he'll survive the night! That scoundrel!)
That pulled a laugh from me. :D
Vitek: Uff and we had to to leave this until so close to the deadline and into the night.
If you'd like I can schedule the end of Day 2 to be a few hours earlier, though my wiggle room there depends on our American friends.
votecount anybody? I'd do one myself but my device is rubbish.

Anyone got a good reason for believing/disbelieving sirp that isn't roleclaiming yourself? gah stupid question! gah
Thought 1. That sounds believable.
Thought 2. We can't fully rely on source material from what we were told.
Thought 3. Most likely blocker.
Thought 4. Could be mafia though.
Thought 5. Quite costly to mislynch.
Thought 6. Fuck, what now.
Thought 7. I liked Kara in first 2 seasons but then they screwed it.