It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PoppyAppletree: It is currently Friday. Extending the Night until Tuesday would be three/four days of Night, which would be unacceptably long.
OK.

yogsloth: lol @ ZFR requesting to extend the night phase

NOT YER PROBLEM ANYMORE BUB
My win condition is if my team wins regardless of my lynch, Bub.
trentonlf: I see Lift swooped in with the quick hammer, he definitely needs to be tomorrow’s lynch if ZFR flips town and should have been today’s.
ZFR secured Lift's vote the second ZFR made Lift the counter wagon.

I'll probably laugh in the face of anyone who didn't expect Lift to cap ZFR as soon as ZFR committed to a Lift lynch. Except maybe ZFR, who might not have thought quite that far ahead when voting.
At least now we'll find out if our esteemed president is really a lowly Vanilla. Or whether (s)he was lying after all.
Well, time to spend the night bkocking myself in the roke.
It's been a long day, and every is tired and hungry. There's been no sign of food, and people are getting angry.

"If you're such a great president, then where's our food?"

"People, please. I know we're all hungry, but we must try and focus on the Cylon threat."

"Of course she doesn't care, Cylons don't need to eat!"

"She's a toaster!"

"If you'll just calm down we can talk things over," says ZFR, the fear obvious in their voice.

"I think we've heard enough," says Lifthrasil, hefting a chair above his head.

"Wait a minute," says Joe, but nobody pays him any attention. In an instant, ZFR is beset by an angry mob and is overpowered and beaten to a bloody pulp.

As the mob recedes a hanger-on kicks the corpse for good measure, causing a bottle of pills to roll out of the fallen president's jacket pocket. Someone bends down to pick them up.

"Cancer drugs? Why would a Cylon need those?"

ZFR has been lynched! He was Laura Roslin, Crew Regular (Vanilla Town).

It is now Night 3. Night 3 will end on July 28 at 20:00 UTC. Please do not resume posting until Day 4 has been announced.
Post edited July 27, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
SirPrimalform: Well, time to spend the night bkocking myself in the roke.
You're welcome.
You return to the wardroom only to be met by terrible news: the crew's Executive Officer - or, rather, the new Commander - has been found dead in the medical bay, gunned down in the night. Dr Baltar's Cylon detector was found nearby, smashed into pieces along with a rack of blood samples. If there was ever any hope of conclusively identifying the Cylon infiltrators, it's long gone.

The mood of the room is sombre. With the President, the Commander, and his successor dead, who will lead the fleet now? Truly these are dark times.

bler144 has been killed! He was Saul Tigh, Crew XO (Town Cop).

It is now Day 4. Day 4 will end on the 1st of August at 23:00 UTC. Please let me know if you need an extension.

With 7 active players, it takes 4 votes to reach a consensus.

bler144: -
elebutterfly: -
trentonlf: -
yogsloth: -
JoeSapphire: -
Lifthrasil: -
SirPrimalform: -
Bookwyrm627: -
Damnation: -
Post edited July 28, 2018 by PoppyAppletree
yogsloth: Tomrrow dawns, and absolute worst case scenario (ZFR somehow Town, bler strongman killed), Day 4 starts with 3M5T, two hard-cleared townies via cop.
**** you, sloth

Joe and ele have green checks.

Barring godfather role, three scum amongst:

Lift
trent
SPF
Bookwyrm
Damnation

GF possible I suppose, but I'm more than comfortable making that the last problem to solve.

In my opinion, we have to unbrig until closer to end of day in order to force the requirement for an extra vote to lynch.

We're out of mislynches, so with 7 "active", all it takes is one Town-on-Town vote, scum pile on, and it's game over. It is absolutely crucial to avoid that. Going to 8 active players means it will take five to lynch, which will alleviate that pressure greatly. It must be done until we get things sorted out.

Unbrig SPF

I will be voting for Damnation with passion and hellfire.

I'll leave you all to guess why.
Well that wasn't entirely unexpected.

Hope Joe and Damnation can come online tonight and give us the deets.

Also it'd be nice to stretch my legs if you catch my drift.
SirPrimalform: Well that wasn't entirely unexpected.

It ain't for your benefit. You're going right back in before the Day's over.
SirPrimalform: Well that wasn't entirely unexpected.

yogsloth: It ain't for your benefit. You're going right back in before the Day's over.
I'm actually glad I was in the brig last night in a weird way. There's no way I wasn't getting blamed for this if I'd been out.
yogsloth: In my opinion, we have to unbrig until closer to end of day in order to force the requirement for an extra vote to lynch.

We're out of mislynches, so with 7 "active", all it takes is one Town-on-Town vote, scum pile on, and it's game over.
Only true if SPF is town. If he's scum, then scum only have two votes with 4 to lynch.
yogsloth: In my opinion, we have to unbrig until closer to end of day in order to force the requirement for an extra vote to lynch.

We're out of mislynches, so with 7 "active", all it takes is one Town-on-Town vote, scum pile on, and it's game over.
Bookwyrm627: Only true if SPF is town. If he's scum, then scum only have two votes with 4 to lynch.
Yes, I know. I'm playing the math in the strictest sense.
Good morning everybody.

I didn't target anyone last night so no need to be surprised at only one death.

Yogsloth - I'm guessing you're planning to vote for Damnation because you don't believe the doctor claim.
It's hard to guess why. You implied that you knew there was a doctor. You didn't seem interested in voting for damnation when he claimed.

vote Yogsloth

I'm up for leaving SirP in the brig. I could carry on where we left off with Lifthrasil, but I've kept thinking about his request to be copped Night 3, and I can't help but find it compelling. I guess if he knew that he his team had a strongman he'd be pretty confident that the investigation would never take place.

But Yogsloth's been taking control, not explaining himself, making assumptions and generally acting like he knows what's going on. I did not enjoy Yogs' and Bookwyrm's revelry at ZFR's lunch. If we're not going to lynch him I at least want him to stop being charismatic and confident and getting me to do what he says.

Can't help but feeling looming doom. I think the best thing we can do for all of our health (real life health) is not stress too much about it and play the game.

All the sensible people are dead anyway.
JoeSapphire: Yogsloth - I'm guessing you're planning to vote for Damnation because you don't believe the doctor claim.
It's hard to guess why. You implied that you knew there was a doctor. You didn't seem interested in voting for damnation when he claimed.

vote Yogsloth
I would seriously suggest you take that vote off for now. I agree Yogsloth looks highly suspect, but if he's town then all it takes for another mislynch is the entire scum team piling on. It doesn't seem like many people are online right now, but I wouldn't just leave that there and go to bed.