It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Bah, you even commented about being right only about LIft at the end of game.
Yes, now that you remind me. I have had a busy past days, so sometimes I forget even my own name :D
Vitek: Bah, you even commented about being right only about LIft at the end of game.
Now that you remind me, you're right. It's been a busy week, so often I'm glad I remember even my name. Sorry, I'll try to focus better :)
Post edited October 16, 2020 by blotunga
Vitek: However wrong and painful it can be, I don't find his stances and opinions much different than those in previous game where he was town and so I don't know if it lynch-worthy.
You're probably right (in that his opinions aren't that much different).
Crap, I've been hit by the forum bug. At first it looked like the post didn't go through, I actually verified it by going to general and back, and then re-made the post :/
Hunter65536: Btw I might get back to you with an update after complete re-read of the thread if I spot something else. What's the eta for when you compile the consensus list? My work day is for like 4 more hours and I can only re-read after that.
GymHenson: Probably gonna give Vitek and Flub and anyone else who didn't chime in yet about 8-9 more hours then i'll make the post with everyone's lists.
That should be enough time for me, I'm back now so I will get started
Vitek: What evidence?
Posts 186-190 between blotunga and ZFR in reference to scum having Day chat and roles and later after ZFR voted blotunga in post 214 blotunga states the telepath role slipped his mind in post 218. This is nothing that screams a scum slip to me or I would already be voting blotunga, but since GH was asking who I would lynch between ZFR and blotunga that is the reason I would choose blotunga.

Korotan: Agree. It is time for new WoW playing with Prepatch. Anyway I stay with my original vote unless someone can convince me I should really vote for someone else.
VOTE VITEK
Horde or Alliance?
Engerek01: @GH

My current top 3 for possible scum.

bucktoothgamer
Vitek
trentonlf
Noted, and thanks.

Btw you seem to be improving from earlier, when you seemed to be like a "brahmin in the headlights", so to speak. Good for you. :)

Engerek01: I have absolutely no deduction one way or another for these gentle-people. But my cow senses are watching them :))
Out of curiosity.....what about me? How do you lean me atm, if I may ask?

+++++++++++

(Bump plz....also building consensus...should be done in a bit after some replies)
Replies to Blotunga and Trent:
(@OP: None of this post is a vote)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

blotunga: Since you're asking, I really didn't appreciate the claim discussion, so I wouldn't mind lynching you :).

Nor would I flub, since he had some posts that I don't have time to go back but I think remembering that somehow rubbed me wrong.
Noted as well.....thanks for the input. :)

blotunga: The three new ones for now are safe even if scum.
It's two actually...as someone pointed out to me......Hunter isn't a newbie. Knowing that, how would you lean hunter atm? Same as before, or different?

+++++++
+++++++

@Trent-Post 412: That fact that people will be busy later is a big part of why I was(and still am) trying to get people to not play around till the last minute re: voting.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

(Bamp needed so can get moar replies out)
trentonlf: It seems everyone’s ability to vote is broken as they wait on what GH is trying to do. I appreciate what GH is trying to do, but I think everyone should vote their top choice for lynch so we can get some discussion on it as it seems a lot of people are going to be super busy and will not have much time for the game.

So everyone should VOTE
Ill try and be active as much as I can unless yard work gets in the way, but I agree that we need to get some numbers on the board. I will stick with my two candidates that I stated to GH earlier, and between you and blotunga ill:

Vote trentonlf
trentonlf: ...........

Horde or Alliance?
Horde.

Always FOR THE HORDE!!
(@OP: Nothing in this post is a vote)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Vitek: Wait, do you want to do it all so you can find out who is suspected most and then lynch them?
No, so we can get the wagon high enough on someone that the majority suspects so we can get a claim and decide whether to lynch or not with enough time left to change course to someone else if need be.

I explained this several times in the game so far, actually.

Vitek: Man, you are killing me.

(and you are as moldy as one can be)
What is this supposed to mean? Just a joke post or something more?

Also what does moldy reference?

Also so I can finish the consensus, i'd like your top 2-3 lynch candidates and also why, if you could oblige.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

To all: I am still waiting on Vitek's list, which he still hasn't provided(or if he did I missed it)...and also ZFR as well. If they haven't provided such in an hour or so I will drop the list anyways.
trentonlf: ...........

Horde or Alliance?
flubbucket: Horde.

Always FOR THE HORDE!!
You disappoint me, Alliance is the only way to go
trentonlf: You disappoint me, Alliance is the only way to go
*Pic related*

Also....I have little to do til I get the other two lists or the hour runs out(whichever comes first), so I figure i'll ask: So you're now on board the "we need to get the votes going" train that I have been pushing for awhile now?
Attachments:
whynot.jpg (38 Kb)
Done with my re-read and I would like to slightly update my previous list, one thing which jumped out was bucky's initial posts until his first vote in #45 and defense of it in #84 felt genuine but after that I didn't see that same drive so to speak. Seemed like he wasn't invested in game for some reason after that or maybe he thought he should lay low and play it safe. He even admitted he oughta interact more with others in #271 but that didn't happen as far as I could see. Either way he remains on my list.

I still don't get flub's posts but that's nothing new, even in previous games I didn't get them. NAI but I thought I'd mention it.

Vitek was invested into game given his references to previous games at least but I'm not sure of his alignment either. I would have liked to see more of his thoughts on day 1. Same goes for Trent, one or two of his posts were revisiting things already laid out. (for e.g. like #298 why ZFR would apologise when voting blotunga in #214 which ZFR had already I felt explained to me before)

Which brings me to my next point, ZFR seemed to go after blot in #214 suddenly and at that point I thought it was his reaction to off hand remark by blot when he said LAMIST much. But looking back I see in vicinity that bucky posted in #209 that his vote retraction on Joe was causing minor suspicion and post #213 Eng voted bucky. I didn't know if I should read anything into it or maybe I'm just seeing things. Or maybe blot decided to kick up hornets nest with LAMIST remark because the retraction was pulling heat towards buck? Either seems possible.

It's kind of end of day here and I'm feeling sleepy so I'm not sure if I'm making much sense but in short I think there's possibly 2 scum in these 4 players and I would be willing to vote for any of them
Bucky
Trent
ZFR
Blotunga

On a separate note I think GH has been consistent this game about wanting to form a wagon quick going back to post #50 which was nice to see in current context which added little suspicion for me on those who voted him.

Vote bucktoothgamer
trentonlf: You disappoint me, Alliance is the only way to go
GymHenson: *Pic related*

Also....I have little to do til I get the other two lists or the hour runs out(whichever comes first), so I figure i'll ask: So you're now on board the "we need to get the votes going" train that I have been pushing for awhile now?
I’m always on the let’s vote train, not sure why you think I’m not.
trentonlf: I’m always on the let’s vote train, not sure why you think I’m not.
Sorry, might've mixed you up with those who seemingly were against that plan (and-or seemed to be equating it with me wanting claims) earlier.

(Several players were seemingly trying to equate my earlier pushing for not lollygagging with voting earlier with me somehow wanting claims...iirc ZFR was one, and iirc there were others as well....will have to go back and check, as I took some notes so far, but didn't take notes on some things such as that[sometimes I get caught up on the game and irl things or my mind wanders, and I forget to note some things down....i'm trying to improve on that, though])