It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ZFR: I'm ZFR. I'm Town. Nice to meet you all.
blotunga: Lamist much?
ZFR: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmLRTVYgEq4

ZFR: ...
Sorry. Sorry because you just came back to playing Mafia and you were lynched early last game.
Wait, isn't this the kind of thing you say when hammering someone? Blotunga isn't anywhere close to that so this seems too early and little weird.

blotunga: So in this case I think it's malice. Are you scum ZFR?

vote ZFR
Because? Or is the vote just OMGUS?

ZFR: ...
Don't you see the strangeness of post 190?
Strange? Sure but I'm clearly not seeing something that you do because I am not feeling as strongly about it as you do. Maybe I oughta read everything again and see if I can understand your perspective.

flubbucket: HeIy JoeSapphire.

Is it your intention to Vote: No Lynch??
I think that came from him voting Micro, was kinda about to ask him the same.
JoeSapphire: oops. I meant GymHenson. Must have confused GH for GR in my head. doh. Sorry Gym.
S'alright .... him and I seem to get confused a lot in these games for some reason, it seems, but eh....not too worried about it. :)

JoeSapphire: is that a little naive of you perhaps?
So you'd like to be voted then? o.0
Hunter65536:
It feels like he's regretting drawing attention to me. I think I can do a good enough job of that myself. And yes, my vote is part OMGUS. Also maybe I don't completely beleive when he said that he saw me leaning town at the pooka vote/unvote thing, he just slowly started to build a case against me, waiting for me to make some mistake that he can hang on to.
I apologize, I had intended to go back over the game thread this evening to see if anything caught my eye, but I got distracted by playing World of Warcraft. Haven't played in like a year and decided to give it a spin since a month is only $15 and a new expansion will be coming out soon and the next thing I know it's 6 hours later....

A quick cursory glance and the only thing to really jump out at me is the blotunga/ZFR quarrel. I will go back over blotunga's and ZFR's posts tomorrow as I'm about to go to bed as I have to get up early for work. The owner of the company I work for is out of town and so I have to put on the Manager hat and be at work extra early.
blotunga: It feels like he's regretting drawing attention to me. I think I can do a good enough job of that myself. And yes, my vote is part OMGUS. Also maybe I don't completely beleive when he said that he saw me leaning town at the pooka vote/unvote thing, he just slowly started to build a case against me, waiting for me to make some mistake that he can hang on to.
It is full on OMGUS.
While I find the ZFR's case quite far-fetched, the OMGUS vote makes me wonder if there perhaps is any merit in it.
I went to check some previous games to see if there is any truth to ZFR's scum tell and while I at first wanted to point out town trent speculated both about mafia chat and amount of scum, but it got overshadowed because, boy, Micro sure did quite a show of the daychat thing. He talked about it over and over again. In #67 where he was town he engaged discussion about it but mostly because it was topic of talks and he just took part. Certainly wasn't trying to push it over and over again.
So far it told me it is tell for Micro but from that anecdotal evidence I am not convinced it can be used as overall tell.
Hunter65536:
blotunga: It feels like he's regretting drawing attention to me.
Rest of your post seems to be you explaining malice on ZFR's part, but I didn't understand this opening line. What did you mean by this? I can't see ZFR expressing or signaling regret. Am I missing something here?
blotunga: It feels like he's regretting drawing attention to me. I think I can do a good enough job of that myself. And yes, my vote is part OMGUS. Also maybe I don't completely beleive when he said that he saw me leaning town at the pooka vote/unvote thing, he just slowly started to build a case against me, waiting for me to make some mistake that he can hang on to.
Vitek: It is full on OMGUS.
While I find the ZFR's case quite far-fetched, the OMGUS vote makes me wonder if there perhaps is any merit in it.
Why do you think OMGUS reply to a theory is indicative of it having merit?

blotunga: It feels like he's regretting drawing attention to me.
Hunter65536: Rest of your post seems to be you explaining malice on ZFR's part, but I didn't understand this opening line. What did you mean by this? I can't see ZFR expressing or signaling regret. Am I missing something here?
He's answering your 4th question in post 226 that's directed to me.

Yes, he's right. I said sorry, even though it's first vote and not hammer, becuase of it drawing to blotunga (I felt strongly about it yesterday I thought there was a good chance it will lead to a lynch).
ZFR: Why do you think OMGUS reply to a theory is indicative of it having merit?
If I find original accusation weak but the reaction of accused is scummy then it naturally makes the original case seem to have more substance than it did before that reaction.
blotunga: Lamist much?
Yeah, I'm not a fan of this post. And this is without ZFR's post about him.

It feels like a weak attempt to shade ZFR based on a post with little to no substance. You know, one that has an obvious joke attached. "First two days should be long enough to get to know each other. Speaking of knowing each other, hi, I'm ZFR and I'm Town."

Vote blotunga
Pookina: Yeah, I'm not a fan of this post. And this is without ZFR's post about him.

It feels like a weak attempt to shade ZFR based on a post with little to no substance. You know, one that has an obvious joke attached. "First two days should be long enough to get to know each other. Speaking of knowing each other, hi, I'm ZFR and I'm Town."

Vote blotunga
Hey I thought we were all still in the random voting period of silliness? Not doing that anymore then? Okey dokey then.

(Jokes aside, I am willing to vote near anyone but the three newcomers Engerek-Hunter-Bucktooth[wanna give them the D1 pass as per tradition]...and the sooner we get someone to claim so we can see if it's a viable lynch choice, the better. As such, I likely will cast a vote for the highest wagon sometime today, and then pray we can get them to claim range....and not procrastinate to get claims till EOD every "day" like last game)
ZFR: He's answering your 4th question in post 226 that's directed to me.

Yes, he's right. I said sorry, even though it's first vote and not hammer, becuase of it drawing to blotunga (I felt strongly about it yesterday I thought there was a good chance it will lead to a lynch).
Ah, understood. How do you feel about it now? Has his OMGUS reaction influenced your view of him? (like it seemingly did with Vitek)
Pookina:
Et tu Brute?
Why is it that every game I play in, I get a lot of attention =))

Anyway let's see what others think, until then I have not much else to say.
Pookina: Yeah, I'm not a fan of this post. And this is without ZFR's post about him.
And with it?
Actually the LAMIST remark was just that. I always get that when I say I'm town, so thought I return the favor