It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GameRager: Claiming vanilla town then asking for everyone to claim...seems very suspicious. Claiming vanilla town allows a scum to not claim a possibly used(by another) PR that another could maybe debunk and the full claim coupled with it is suspicious to a good degree(as I said).
I've been pushing for massclaims even before I claimed (which I only did so, along with the fullclaim, at L-1). You may say OK, the mass claim idea is suspicious, but what about "the coupled full claim" that is suspicious? SPF asked for the role and the flavor name, and after a brief disagreement on the implications of giving out the flavor name based on precedent from a previous game, I agreed to put it out. Seriously, what is suspicious about this?

GameRager: Also why didn't you list Pooka this time?
I'm pretty sure if I put myself in a "let's lynch these next" list, someone would say "that's suspicious!" which is already what I'm getting for the mass claims idea and even the full claim I was asked for...

GameRager: Thing is, if we are eliminated(through a mislynch/NK combo) then town loses that edge which could be used(if we were the last remaining town) to likely hit the last scum with ease/certainty.
Now that you put it this way, I don't think that's how this Mafia game will work. Your idea is a clever one that hasn't crossed my mind, I'll give you that, but if you are really town, the scum would off you sooner than later to prevent that from happening. Doesn't help that you just flat out made this idea public, which means if this idea hasn't crossed scum's mind, now it does. The catch here is that if scum doesn't off you tonight, or the next night, your being alive will be very suspicious.

To me, the most important question mark is that regarding you and blotunga. Sure, there's RFG, nmillar and LOLchan (and myself if you really want me to, though I don't agree with it), but let's face it: do you have an idea who precisely to lynch out of those three (four)? Do we just use random.org and hope for the best, or what?

Or we could solve the question marks about you and blotunga, which have well defined targets that have been analyzed over and over again.
GameRager: You had a chance to vote and then didn't vote(iirc) and hammer pooka, when you said you would. Why is that?
nmillar: I've already answered this with my first post of today. As Lithrasil isnt around anymore, I'll pick up the mantle, and tell you to please read. It is only a handful of posts up.

You've actually quoted me saying "if it's a no show" as well, so you've answered your own question there.
I apologize for not telling you/others this, but I thought it would be obvious: I reply to posts as I see them(in reading order) and reply as such with few changes to show my thoughts upon first seeing those posts in the order I see them. :)

I saw most posts you made after I wrote that bit you replied to, but I still have to wonder why you waited/balked at hammering(besides worrying about hitting town/etc) when no one knew if a vote extension would be given & we had a chance(albeit not high) to hit the last scum.
PookaMustard: I've been pushing for massclaims even before I claimed (which I only did so, along with the fullclaim, at L-1). You may say OK, the mass claim idea is suspicious, but what about "the coupled full claim" that is suspicious? SPF asked for the role and the flavor name, and after a brief disagreement on the implications of giving out the flavor name based on precedent from a previous game, I agreed to put it out. Seriously, what is suspicious about this?
Tbh I also find some of SPF's play to be suspicious, but I also see him as going either way at this point so I don't know with him & as such i'm hesitant to vote him atm.

As for what he asked: Well, you were about to be lynched at the time so he felt any info you gave if you got lynched(and flipped town) might help us in some way, maybe?

PookaMustard: I'm pretty sure if I put myself in a "let's lynch these next" list, someone would say "that's suspicious!" which is already what I'm getting for the mass claims idea and even the full claim I was asked for...
Brainfart on my part...EBWOP: I was thinking NMillar when I said that bit to you, as in I thought I was replying to NMillar with that bit.

PookaMustard: Now that you put it this way, I don't think that's how this Mafia game will work. Your idea is a clever one that hasn't crossed my mind, I'll give you that, but if you are really town, the scum would off you sooner than later to prevent that from happening. Doesn't help that you just flat out made this idea public, which means if this idea hasn't crossed scum's mind, now it does. The catch here is that if scum doesn't off you tonight, or the next night, your being alive will be very suspicious.
If scum NKd one or both of us to stop that from happening then remaining town would see it and focus on the other players & likely eventually hit scum, so they might not be into doing that even though they now "know"(as if they didn't before) about the idea.

PookaMustard: To me, the most important question mark is that regarding you and blotunga. Sure, there's RFG, nmillar and LOLchan (and myself if you really want me to, though I don't agree with it), but let's face it: do you have an idea who precisely to lynch out of those three (four)? Do we just use random.org and hope for the best, or what?

Or we could solve the question marks about you and blotunga, which have well defined targets that have been analyzed over and over again.
It's a 1/4 chance, which goes to a lower number as we go through the list.....and if one of us(us masons) survives long enough we can possibly win this game.
nmillar: I've already answered this with my first post of today. As Lithrasil isnt around anymore, I'll pick up the mantle, and tell you to please read. It is only a handful of posts up.

You've actually quoted me saying "if it's a no show" as well, so you've answered your own question there.
GameRager: I apologize for not telling you/others this, but I thought it would be obvious: I reply to posts as I see them(in reading order) and reply as such with few changes to show my thoughts upon first seeing those posts in the order I see them. :)

I saw most posts you made after I wrote that bit you replied to, but I still have to wonder why you waited/balked at hammering(besides worrying about hitting town/etc) when no one knew if a vote extension would be given & we had a chance(albeit not high) to hit the last scum.
Or if Pooka is town, then scum passed up the opportunity to hammer for an easy elimination without too much suspicion, as lynching Pooka was generally seen as the right thing to do.

This suggests that either Pooka is scum, or the remaining scum was already on the wagon - you, blotunga, SPF, and of course Lithrasil.

So, lunching you or blotunga is the sensible option, as we may well both confirm that you or blotunga is town, and narrow down the suspect list at the same time.

Vote GameRager.
nmillar: Or if Pooka is town, then scum passed up the opportunity to hammer for an easy elimination without too much suspicion, as lynching Pooka was generally seen as the right thing to do.
They could be staying off the wagons to remain hidden, or it could be SPF....who knows.

nmillar: This suggests that either Pooka is scum, or the remaining scum was already on the wagon - you, blotunga, SPF, and of course Lithrasil.

So, lunching you or blotunga is the sensible option, as we may well both confirm that you or blotunga is town, and narrow down the suspect list at the same time.
How is it sensible? Then all scum has to do is NK the other one and that confirmed town list goes down to 0(out of the two masons here) again.

And think about it: Wouldn't scum(or a town that was a bit wrong in their scumdar) suggest that the other mason could be scum even when one of us gets lynched and flips town? Even if the other of us masons survives there's no guarantee they won't be mislynched out of suspicion as well.
SirPrimalform: Guys, that was a colossal fuckup, where was everyone? We're exactly where we were yesterday, minus Lift. Still got the question marks hanging over the unbelievable duo. Still no confirmation of pooka. I guess another night's worth of actions and the fact that Lift was regular is a small consolation.
PookaMustard: Indeed! We got neither the extension nor the lynch. It's disappointing for all the wrong reasons really. I'll catch up with the thread after doing some chores.
Realistically we were never going to get that extension, you started the "extension wagon" far too late for it to get many votes.
PookaMustard: Indeed! We got neither the extension nor the lynch. It's disappointing for all the wrong reasons really. I'll catch up with the thread after doing some chores.
SirPrimalform: Realistically we were never going to get that extension, you started the "extension wagon" far too late for it to get many votes.
If it were down to votes(an extension) and i'd seen it forming in time I might've joined in....sadly I was asleep at the time.
bah...
Lifthrasil: bah...
Great movie and shame to see you go......have a good one doing whatever until the next game & i'll maybe see you there as well. :)
blotunga: @SPF, what do you want to gain by eliminating one of me or GR? If nmillar flips town I think I would start looking closer at you.
You are blinded by barely concealed OMGUS. I'm not going to explain again why it's a good idea to lynch one of you regardless of alignment, my posts are there for you to refer to if you care to read them properly or actually address the logic.
SirPrimalform: You are blinded by barely concealed OMGUS. I'm not going to explain again why it's a good idea to lynch one of you regardless of alignment, my posts are there for you to refer to if you care to read them properly or actually address the logic.
What about the logic against it and the logic of trying to hit scum from the remaining non mason players? It's not majority odds but with enough tries we would eventually get scum, I think.
GameRager: What about the logic against it and the logic of trying to hit scum from the remaining non mason players? It's not majority odds but with enough tries we would eventually get scum, I think.
You act as if you are confirmed. You are not confirmed. The primary reason for lynching you is suspicious behaviour. The advantage is that if you aren't scum it still leaves us in a good position.

The fact is that lynching one of you does confirm the other and forces the scum into a tricky situation and improves our odds. Sure, with enough tries we'll eventually get scum, but we only have three tries left (fewer if we're wrong about there being only one scum).

Explain to me the disadvantage of starting tomorrow with either a confirmed mason OR all of our power roles alive. The scum can only pick one to kill.

Let's say we lynch nmillar and he flips town, then the scum is free to take a shot at a PR or townie looking player and leave you two alive, exactly what happened last night.
SirPrimalform: You act as if you are confirmed. You are not confirmed. The primary reason for lynching you is suspicious behaviour. The advantage is that if you aren't scum it still leaves us in a good position.
I never sai(iirc) that I was confirmed to others besides blotunga......I am just trying to show there are other options here which can work besides a mason lynch.

SirPrimalform: The fact is that lynching one of you does confirm the other and forces the scum into a tricky situation and improves our odds. Sure, with enough tries we'll eventually get scum, but we only have three tries left (fewer if we're wrong about there being only one scum).
Again, that's IF scum doesn't NK the remaining mason to remove that town advantage(of having one confirmed town left).

SirPrimalform: Explain to me the disadvantage of starting tomorrow with either a confirmed mason OR all of our power roles alive. The scum can only pick one to kill.
They don't know the other PRs, for starters...if there are any, that is. BTW how many PRs do you think we have? I mean the odds of scum hitting another PR have to be around the same as us lynching another player and hitting scum, right?

SirPrimalform: Let's say we lynch nmillar and he flips town, then the scum is free to take a shot at a PR or townie looking player and leave you two alive, exactly what happened last night.
And if(key word if) we are telling the truth and are left alive long enough we can help win the game. All we have to do is hope we get lucky, which with the current odds(higher with each mislynch) seems more than likely with time.

Also tbh i'd rather we go after one of the following instead of NMillar: Pooka/Lolchan/Redfire. They have lurked the most, it seems.
Unless LOLChan says otherwise, I think Pooka is confirmed. Our PR should have investigated him last night, and if they got a scum result, they should be claiming.
RedFireGaming: Unless LOLChan says otherwise, I think Pooka is confirmed. Our PR should have investigated him last night, and if they got a scum result, they should be claiming.
This would also work if they investigated one of us masons....if they did then they should find a way to influence everyone to vote otherwise or claim if need be so we can focus on others to find scum.

Tbh I am guessing if we have a town investigator PR they likely either checked out one of us masons or one of those most against us, and if they did I would love to hear the results if they went the check out SPF/etc route.

Of course, if they checked into Lift then it won't help much.