It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can we have a vote count please
nmillar: @SPF Lurky? I'm certainly more active than the one post every couple of years until recently! Unfortunately, I have started my new job this week, so have limited time to post, but will endeavour to do as frequently as I can.
Well it was mostly just a reference to the fact that you and pooka had to be prodded, although your single post after that prod was pretty sparse. You're right though, your post average is slowly rising now!
PookaMustard: I had improved and bettered myself.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pleonasm
Pooka just forgot the rule of three.

PookaMustard: By then I had improved, bettered and enhanced myself.
Fixed it for you.
Still a few hours to go. I'm travelling. Therefore only a minimal vote count from my mobile. More when I'm home.

Pooka and Red tie at L-3 each.
Nmillar blotunga and trent have 1 vote each.
Only one not voting is GameRager
low rated
Lifthrasil: Still a few hours to go. I'm travelling. Therefore only a minimal vote count from my mobile. More when I'm home.

Pooka and Red tie at L-3 each.
I told ya OP I voted for the spammer earlier. :D
Lifthrasil: Pooka and Red tie at L-3 each.
Worst haiku ever.
Hmm, only a few hours left. Aim at Pooka
Okay, vote Pooka to avoid a no lynch.
Seems everyone is rushing to lynch pooka.....should I hammer or no? :\

As many in film have said: I have a bad feeling about this
aims gun at self
PookaMustard: aims gun at self
Is that even possible?

If so, noooooooooooo. :(

(I hope you didn't get sick of playing for some reason due to anyone's posts)
GameRager: Is that even possible?

What's the point of continuing? Brought to L-1 in six hours, for lurking. No angle of defense has or would have saved me. I'll just sit down with Bookwyrm or Lift and talk about what I've been doing wrong this game and the last one.

If you need to know, no, I didn't post because of my being a Reporter, it was like I said, the game started awfully slow, and I had real life to attend to, and another Mafia game took my attention yesterday (a conflict happened and I am part of it).

----
Also, all NRA members, please take a good look at my wagon the following few days. From zero to L-1 in six hours is definitely not natural, especially when there was another wagon sitting at L-3 at the time of the first vote.
GameRager: Is that even possible?

PookaMustard: What's the point of continuing? Brought to L-1 in six hours, for lurking. No angle of defense has or would have saved me.
You still shouldn't have self voted. Doing so deprived us of info on who would have hammered.
Wait, what? I know there aren't many good options, but Pooka seemed more neutral than scummy. And how does one play 2 mafia games at once?

Other than that, before the day ends, do I go offensive or defensive? Because I'm basically a combined Roleblocker Medic.