It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: Considering that you effectively called the mod a liar? In your very first post, no less?
How pray tell did I call ZFR a liar in my first post?
supplementscene: ......

ZFR put another faction in his last game and I bet he's done it again here.

How can he "put another faction in" if he's following the setup??
supplementscene: ......

ZFR put another faction in his last game and I bet he's done it again here.

flubbucket: How can he "put another faction in" if he's following the setup??
SK is a seperate lone faction
Bookwyrm627: Considering that you effectively called the mod a liar? In your very first post, no less?
supplementscene: How pray tell did I call ZFR a liar in my first post?
ZFR: The format is going to be a C9++ game, without any twists. The twist will not involve any cult elements. Mainly because it doesn't exist.
supplementscene: I kind of bet we have an SK though. ZFR put another faction in his last game and I bet he's done it again here.
ZFR didn't 'put' any factions in the game. He said he followed the setup as it reads on the wiki page. He neither added nor subtracted, just rolled the dice and notified each player as appropriate.
blotunga: Likely just 1 max 2.
Was that before and during your own vote respectively?

I kid, I kid. Or do it?
supplementscene: I kind of bet we have an SK though. ZFR put another faction in his last game and I bet he's done it again here.
Bookwyrm627: ZFR didn't 'put' any factions in the game. He said he followed the setup as it reads on the wiki page. He neither added nor subtracted, just rolled the dice and notified each player as appropriate.
As noted in the prior post a SK for all intents and purposes is a seperate faction and I was clearly stating I expected an SK would be part of the set up. I was unaware ZFR was attributing randomly and it seemed like the set up in his prior game wasn't random. At least it seemed unbalanced. Although perhaps that was my ignorance of how lovers/twins etc work.
trentonlf: Do I smell funny or something?
agentcarr16: Yes. We didn't want to make it a big deal, but we've decided to stage an intervention.

As for trentonlf, votes 3-4 are pivotal and I like his less than I like gogtrial34987's.
It still seems like a flimsy reason to vote for someone.

Between you and scene's longwinded defensive posts a bit before this post of yours i'm quoting I don't know who to vote for.

blotunga: ...........
So that's why I'm quite willing to lunch flub atm.
flubbucket: I wholeheartedly support this action.
This is odd...why would a townie want to be lynched and possibly help his fellow players lose? :\

Are you a townie trying to help us find scum by letting us analyze your lynch mob? Or a scum trying to hide behind such actions?
Bookwyrm627: ZFR didn't 'put' any factions in the game. He said he followed the setup as it reads on the wiki page. He neither added nor subtracted, just rolled the dice and notified each player as appropriate.
supplementscene: As noted in the prior post a SK for all intents and purposes is a seperate faction and I was clearly stating I expected an SK would be part of the set up. I was unaware ZFR was attributing randomly and it seemed like the set up in his prior game wasn't random. At least it seemed unbalanced. Although perhaps that was my ignorance of how lovers/twins etc work.
That’s because you don’t read the OP or act like you don’t, and I think it’s intentional so we can have pointless conversations about it in game. Makes a great distraction for you and your scum buddies.
supplementscene: As noted in the prior post a SK for all intents and purposes is a seperate faction and I was clearly stating I expected an SK would be part of the set up. I was unaware ZFR was attributing randomly and it seemed like the set up in his prior game wasn't random. At least it seemed unbalanced. Although perhaps that was my ignorance of how lovers/twins etc work.
trentonlf: That’s because you don’t read the OP or act like you don’t, and I think it’s intentional so we can have pointless conversations about it in game. Makes a great distraction for you and your scum buddies.
I never read OP regardless of alignment but I've skimmed OP since and don't believe the statement about random draw is there. I don't particularly care about game set up, that was never my point when I quized Gogtrial, I thought he was potentially coaching. He then decided to ask me about game set up, to which I replied.

For all your talk of 'distractions' I fail to see you asking any probing questions or making any real observations. Either you're not trying hard enough to learn anything or you don't need to.
GameRager: ............

Are you a townie trying to help us find scum by letting us analyze your lynch mob? Or a scum trying to hide behind such actions?
Clearly I am both....duh

supplementscene: ...........
I never read OP regardless of alignment
So

Much

Win.
trentonlf: That’s because you don’t read the OP or act like you don’t, and I think it’s intentional so we can have pointless conversations about it in game. Makes a great distraction for you and your scum buddies.
supplementscene: I never read OP regardless of alignment but I've skimmed OP since and don't believe the statement about random draw is there. I don't particularly care about game set up, that was never my point when I quized Gogtrial, I thought he was potentially coaching. He then decided to ask me about game set up, to which I replied.

For all your talk of 'distractions' I fail to see you asking any probing questions or making any real observations. Either you're not trying hard enough to learn anything or you don't need to.
I’m not going to get into it with you again. You’re a self centered individual that I don’t like playing with. For this game I find your play scummy and I’ve stated why.
trentonlf: ....You’re a self centered individual .......
The word is "analytical."
GameRager: ............

flubbucket: Clearly I am both....duh
AFAIK this is impossible so this is more than a bit suspect for you to say. o.0
supplementscene: I never read OP regardless of alignment but I've skimmed OP since and don't believe the statement about random draw is there. I don't particularly care about game set up, that was never my point when I quized Gogtrial, I thought he was potentially coaching. He then decided to ask me about game set up, to which I replied.

trentonlf: I’m not going to get into it with you again. You’re a self centered individual that I don’t like playing with. For this game I find your play scummy and I’ve stated why.
You're not going to get into it with me yet quote me in the first place. Don't quote me if you don't want to engage.

As for being self centered, I actually had the good grace not to sign up for game 58 after I saw you had signed up in order for your others not to be affected by your childish personal vendeta.

trentonlf: I’m not going to get into it with you again. You’re a self centered individual that I don’t like playing with. For this game I find your play scummy and I’ve stated why.
I ask nicely for everyone to please not drag personal grudges into the game. Thanks for everyone's consideration.