It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mornin'.
Joe
gogtrial
flub
Vitek
Bookwyrm
Sirprimal
Hypersomniac
trenton

If we were to buy lovers/masons we would be left with 5 unconfirmed people.
Of those I know I am town and each of them will "know" the same thing about themselves. That would leave each one with 4 suspects for 2 mafia.
For me it's Bookwyrm, HSL, trenton and SPF.
I think I still buy SPF's towniness for scene's actions toward him.
It proved to be that way with Dess/Ix so I think it gives it even more credence.
That leaves me with HSL, who is the most obvious choice for scene's buddy due to his actions, Bookwyrm whom I somehow wasn't able to notice almost at all the whole game even though he posts. I think he was very eager to lynch scene D1?
Then trenton who I mostly had as fine and his usual self most of game. Quick skim reminds me that he voted scene second D2, right after mchack but also said that mchack is super scummy for his reasoning to vote. Admitedlly he said it is because mchack voted based on PM wording and trent's well known for his disdain for PM/flavour-based lynch.
Other thing is that he saw no issue with scene's claim as it haven't even occured to him (and to HSL as well) it could be perceived as PM copying as if he(they) knew it was false.
It's what dedo noted during the lynch.
So based on D1 end the most obvious pair is HSL and trent but I am not sure if rest of the game fits it.

Then there is of course still the possibility of Joe and gogtrial being mafia and then everyone of those I amused about above are non-mafia.

The most concering part is the convenient lover part that makes it harder to confirm at least one of them but it also makes sense fot the twist thing ZFR mentioned.
I also find the parts I qouted yesterday quite off. Joe said he'd be willing to lynch trial but there is not enough support and trial said elsewhere that he is not convinced about Joe or HSL and some other stuff. Trial claims it was because they ddin't want to give away their masonry but from what I know of masons, they, unlike scumbuddies, usually townread each other and there is not much need for listing each other as possible scum. They said they wanted to not appear connected but also both acted like it should be quite obvious who their partner when they were claiming.

I need to buy drawing board.

If masons were real we would have one letter left, right? So we'd either have 1 more role left or the most boring SK ever?
So... claim perhaps?
I meant to delete the player list at the top of my post, it was just to remind myself who is still alive.

flubbucket: Hey Vitek.....
Why did you ask about it??
Because each night I am told by ZFR about some dream I can't remember well and I wondered if perhaps it could somehow mean I was being roleblocked.
But mchack claimed to have been on N2, right? So it would have no meaning then. Or was it that he failed to protect? That would most likely due to roleblock, though. There isn't any other thing that could cause it in this setup, right?
So it most likely means nothing but back then I wanted to make sure if it is perhaps common thing.
Bookwyrm627: (like whether I believe Mchack's claim).
Do you? :-)

Bookwyrm627: Vitek, Posts 802/806: The hell is that? You did the same thing with my D2 hammer.
I disagree, they were quite different. ;-)
Quick look over Trent's and HSL's posts shows they had decent amount of interactions, mostly initiated by HSL, but barely any confrontation.

HSL interaction were mentioned in the past (him appearing to coach him or giving him outings).
Trent was 3rd vote (2nd serious) on scene D1 for scene voting Poppy just to lynch someone else than him but also then unvoted at the EoD and appeared to not be aware of scene false claiming.
On D2 his interaction with scene look quite standard and not really interesting in any way (maybe with the exception of "I am voting the same way as mchack but mchack is scummy for his reasoning").

So, based on this could these 3 be item? Yeah, but I don't see so much that would make it that more likely than other combination. Maybe.
Observation:
Trial had 3 serious votes this game:
scene on the 16th, Ixam on the 28th and 30th and mchack on the 30th twice.
Joe had 3 as well:
Scene on the 19th, me on the 27th and mchack on the 30th.
Neither of them voted scene on D2.

What does it mean? That their voting pattern is quite similar and does nothing to disprove their mason claim.
ZFR: 5. Lifthrasil (Town Colp. Killed during N2.)
Guys, guys! We got it wrong.
Lift was never a cop he was Colp so he couldn't possibly investigate anyone and we don't know how many letters his role "consumed"!
Gosh, I hope I wasn't colped at night.
ZFR: 5. Lifthrasil (Town Colp. Killed during N2.)
Vitek: Guys, guys! We got it wrong.
Lift was never a cop he was Colp so he couldn't possibly investigate anyone and we don't know how many letters his role "consumed"!
Gosh, I hope I wasn't colped at night.
You figured out my twist :(
Wasn't it said in the past that Wyrm can't be buddy with scene, only SK?
If so, why?

I am looking at them and while I have a lot left to read from BW, I already noticed he was not one to pursue scene much on D1. He coached him a bit and in 216 he says he was ready to lynch Poppy (his previous post don't really show she was his prime suspect but OK) but I replaced and was reasonable but that I could be buddy with scene (I think). So I got his vote in that post and I suppose if I was to flip scene would be more towny?
He only voted scene after his claim, wanting him die in fire for it.
On D2 he actually tried to go after mchack instead of scene and only because of scene's double post he admitted he must be scum.
More pending for alter.

Scene barely ever mentioned Bookwyrm at all (3 times total, one of them just to say he played with him in the past) so the only thing that could be gleamed from that is distancing.
Don't you realise how much effort it takes to not post again?!
Bookwyrm627: (like whether I believe Mchack's claim).
Vitek: Do you? :-)
Pre-flip, no.
Post-flip, yes. Grudgingly. ;)

Bookwyrm627: Vitek, Posts 802/806: The hell is that? You did the same thing with my D2 hammer.
Vitek: I disagree, they were quite different. ;-)
What's different about them, besides the strike through and the D2 after-hammer happened ~7 posts later?
Vitek: Gosh, I hope I wasn't colped at night.
I think it's probably better than being bkocked.

Hello!

I'm still full of chest infection and have even been off work because of it. What little brain I had has been replaced by snot. I'm going to say I'm still fairly certain HSL is mafia and y'alls should have voted for him yesterday instead of forcing a doctor to claim.

Vote HSL

I'm going back to bed for a bit.
Thank you, Bookwyrm!

Bookwyrm627: What's different about them, besides the strike through and the D2 after-hammer happened ~7 posts later?
You don't see any?
One was made with half an hour delay, was dumb, I noticed and acknowledged it and it happened because I was just casually reading through the thread and typing my post.

The second one was only few seconds late, while I was all aware of the thread, doing it for my fun and it only happened because I got hit by new-page bug and then had to repair my botched bold tags. During the first one I was also just preceded by someone by luck but here evil SPF decided to steal it from me and scoop all the fame for himself.

Very important difference. :-p
Vitek: Thank you, Bookwyrm!

Bookwyrm627: What's different about them, besides the strike through and the D2 after-hammer happened ~7 posts later?
Vitek: You don't see any?
One was made with half an hour delay, was dumb, I noticed and acknowledged it and it happened because I was just casually reading through the thread and typing my post.

The second one was only few seconds late, while I was all aware of the thread, doing it for my fun and it only happened because I got hit by new-page bug and then had to repair my botched bold tags. During the first one I was also just preceded by someone by luck but here evil SPF decided to steal it from me and scoop all the fame for himself.

Very important difference. :-p
The new page bug replaced some variation of " Ixam" with "..."? That would be a new and exciting bug for the gog forums. :P
Vitek: evil SPF decided to steal it from me and scoop all the fame for himself.
SirDerivativeshape was here?