It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JoeSapphire: bugger, I just finished and I'm being kicked out. supplementscene's claim looks wrong but I don't know.

clive hammer! but wait until just after the deadline pleeeeeease!!!!
I'll tell clive when I see him.
Bookwyrm627: *sigh* No lynch it is, then.
Lifthrasil: Looks like it. However, I'm not removing my vote. Either that was a verbatim quote of his PM - in which case Scene should be modkilled. Or that was a re-phrased generic claim taken from the OP.
My feelings exactly. Either he copied or he lied.
HypersomniacLive: And what have you been doing all day about it? There's a reason I asked you about alternative choices way earlier today...
Vitek: I answered you before. I am in the game for 2 days and I am not just sure enough about anyone to support their lynch.

Bookwyrm627: *sigh* No lynch it is, then. See most of you D2.
Vitek: When did such last second voting worked?
When we all made lists and analysed all the players

Any lynch of unconfirmed better than no lynch
D1 has ended!
Bookwyrm627: My feelings exactly. Either he copied or he lied.
That's true. But... ssigh, it's not up to players to deal with it.
Lifthrasil: Looks like it. However, I'm not removing my vote. Either that was a verbatim quote of his PM - in which case Scene should be modkilled. Or that was a re-phrased generic claim taken from the OP.
I'll take the modkill over lynching a Doctor claim I tend to believe.
You may continue posting while I write flavor and have lunch.
Whut????
crud! didn't get kicked out after all.

bugger bugger bugger

now hypersomniaclive! spring into action!
Just got out of lesson.
flubbucket: Whut????
Where's the confusion? Scene wasn't going to be lynched, there was no push for anyone else at all, and I'm pretty sure I'm not going to soak a NK tonight.
I've only just understood what I've done. Sorry guys I didn't know the rule. I thought people seemed to be copying PMs last game when they were giving their roles. I initially didn't want to reveal it and then thought I was obliged to reveal the whole PM after everyone kept asking for it.
supplementscene: I've only just understood what I've done. Sorry guys I didn't know the rule. I thought people seemed to be copying PMs last game when they were giving their roles. I initially didn't want to reveal it and then thought I was obliged to reveal the whole PM after everyone kept asking for it.
Please, stop...
supplementscene: I've only just understood what I've done. Sorry guys I didn't know the rule. I thought people seemed to be copying PMs last game when they were giving their roles. I initially didn't want to reveal it and then thought I was obliged to reveal the whole PM after everyone kept asking for it.
I’m pretty sure that never happened last game, at all.
supplementscene: I've only just understood what I've done. Sorry guys I didn't know the rule.
FFS Scene! READ THE GODDAMN RULES OF GAMES YOU PARTICIPATE IN!

Seriously. How often have you been prompted to read the rules? How often have you thrown around some whacky theory that contradicts the setup? It's not your first game anymore and yet it's a recurring problem in every game so far. When your co-players ask you to read the setup and the rules, they aren't doing that out of spite. They are asking you to do it because it actually is necessary if you want to play in a meaningful way. So for the future please inform yourself before starting to play. Otherwise you end up hurting your faction and the game as a whole.