It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mchack: shoot bookwyrm627
*click*

A thug bursts through the door. Grabs the gun off the table, points it at d3adb01t and pulls the trigger.

*bang*

There's a whine of radio static and a whole bunch of fax paper falls from Nina's jacket.

D3adb01t has been killed. She was Nina May Sufo. Mafia.

The thug looks inordinately smug. Then leaves.

deadline was reached. The shot queue is reset.
Post edited August 19, 2018 by JoeSapphire
yay for the thug. :D
hmm, I wonder do I get another shot now? if not who's left who hasn't shot yet? only poppy and scene according to bler...
---

I have both bler and hsl leaning town (both because of discussions I see as hunting scum and trying to make sense of the game)
which makes me think the shots of adalia and wyrm against hsl (and maybe even flubs shot at bler) look scummy to me.

let's just try it again.

shoot bookwyrm627
*click*
JoeSapphire: *click*
I see. thanks. I guess that answers that. Everyone is free to shoot again.
*Duck and cover!*

---
but since I prepared the "pings" just in case, I'll post them anyway:

supplementscene: Wait didn't I sign up for this. I'm not there............
well you're here now and signed up. So go on then shoot someone (don't forget to bold your shot)

PoppyAppletree: Wayna is a go. Who fancies getting shot?
Who indeed. Care to take a shot? (hehehehe pun intended.) but seriously do try and shoot someone please. :)
Since I liked the format of blers game table, I stole it and post it with updates whenever I feel like it. which I do now:

Post Sh Shtr Trgt Result
37 1-1 ZFR ZFR kill (zfr town)

45 2-1 Lift HSL click
53 2-2 bler Pop click
59 2-3 flub bler click
63 2-4 trent Lift click
68 2-5 HSL Lift kill (lift town)

70 3-1 adal HSL click
83 3-2 wyr HSL click
89 3-3 hack wyr click
91 3-4 deadline D3adb01t kill (d3abd01t mafia)

92 4-1 hack wyr click

ppl who used up their shot: hack
ppl with a shot left: bler, adal, wyr, trent, Pop, HSL, flub, scene
I still think Hyper might be scum, but let's change tactics and assume scum are actually sitting in their hands waiting for town to kill each other.

Shoot PoppyAppletree
adaliabooks: Shoot PoppyAppletree
*click*
hm. I'll have to head out in about 2 hours, and won't be back for a while? Is it too cruel to set a deadline for then?

possible deadline in two hours.
JoeSapphire: hm. I'll have to head out in about 2 hours, and won't be back for a while? Is it too cruel to set a deadline for then?

fine by me :) gets rid of the lurkers...

but...
JoeSapphire: If the gun hasn't been fired successfully by a certain deadline (it will be noted in the thread), then the gun will automagically target a player from amongst those who have not attempted firing, or who have fired the least, so far in that killing period. This deadline will be: 6pm UTC, 18 to 42 hours following the latest killing.
... where did the 18 to 42 hours come from in the rules? the first deadline was 4 hours and then I've seen deadlines 1-2 hours away. never anything longer.
I think the most 'muricans are still fast asleep and the europeans are probably out and about having a nice sunday with their family. just saying.
JoeSapphire: hm. I'll have to head out in about 2 hours, and won't be back for a while? Is it too cruel to set a deadline for then?

mchack: fine by me :) gets rid of the lurkers...

but...
JoeSapphire: If the gun hasn't been fired successfully by a certain deadline (it will be noted in the thread), then the gun will automagically target a player from amongst those who have not attempted firing, or who have fired the least, so far in that killing period. This deadline will be: 6pm UTC, 18 to 42 hours following the latest killing.
mchack: ... where did the 18 to 42 hours come from in the rules? the first deadline was 4 hours and then I've seen deadlines 1-2 hours away. never anything longer.
I think the most 'muricans are still fast asleep and the europeans are probably out and about having a nice sunday with their family. just saying.
ah I just copy and pasted from krypsyn's rules. Nobody wants to be waiting around for 18 hours do we?
JoeSapphire: ah I just copy and pasted from krypsyn's rules. Nobody wants to be waiting around for 18 hours do we?
I see. well as I said. it's absolutely fine by me :)
just thought it's a bit lonely here around this time (Hi adalia ;) but maybe we get more traffic near deadline, so please do as you see fit.
alright there doesn't seem much sense in killing someone now. I'll be away for a while but back later. Expect a deadline in like 6 hours or something like that!
bler144: .........
I mean, I get this, but you still presumably have some decision making or priority and aren't just going full random mode, right?

Not random. However since this is designed to be a quick game and I have no idea who's town or scum I have to shoot someone.

You were quite active and I didn't want to shoot a player who hadn't arrived yet.

So then I smurfed at the smurf who smurfs the smurf.
adaliabooks: I still think Hyper might be scum, but let's change tactics and assume scum are actually sitting in their hands waiting for town to kill each other.
I wondered the same thing, what if scum just sat back and watched us kill each on their way to a win.

My second guess for scum is Poppy

Shoot PoppyAppletree
Try your luck sir
Try your luck sir
Put a nickel in
*click*

Shoot mchack