It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vitek: Where do you live? I thought you live in Italy.
HypersomniacLive: I'm the Pope, I get around. A lot.

We're still not on??

I hate to be the party pooper, but if 22:30 (or 21:30) UTC isn't going to mark the SoDs as well, and we don't revisit the subject, I'm either not going to be around for another SoD, or I need to sub out; this some_time_in_the_middle_of_the_night (it's already past 02:30 here) isn't going to work for me, sorry.
You can consider the start of day to be tomorrow morning, I'm not including tonight in the time allocated to Day 2.
PoppyAppletree: You can consider the start of day to be tomorrow morning, I'm not including tonight in the time allocated to Day 2.
I'm not sure I follow. Will the game thread open tonight or tomorrow morning?
PoppyAppletree: You can consider the start of day to be tomorrow morning, I'm not including tonight in the time allocated to Day 2.
HypersomniacLive: I'm not sure I follow. Will the game thread open tonight or tomorrow morning?
Tomorrow. I'm going to bed after I write flavour and send out PMs.
PoppyAppletree: Tomorrow. I'm going to bed after I write flavour and send out PMs.
In that case, I'm going to bed. Won't be around in the morning either (have things in the physical world), but thanks for clarifying.

Night-night all.
*looks around*

Still no Day? Well, then at least I didn't miss anything.
Do we have any more input on the timing of the end of Day 1?

Additionally, not to cut the wind out of #53's sails, but has anyone started considering the next game yet?
PoppyAppletree: Do we have any more input on the timing of the end of Day 1?

Additionally, not to cut the wind out of #53's sails, but has anyone started considering the next game yet?
a) It's terrible for me unless it fall on weekends, but that quickly starts blurring the line into convo that should be had in-game. But as raw fact, the 5pm PST time was challenging - 3:30 is...another height of hurdle altogether to even be physically present, much less have caught up on anything.

Edit - but I do recognize the pop of this game is different - I was spoiled by the number of games that were US heavy in modding/participation.

Edit edit - oh, and back when I was playing frequently I had a job where I could at least hope to participate some while working. Can't do that now.

b) No, though I tend to assume I probably wouldn't play two back-to-back without some break.
Post edited July 15, 2018 by bler144
PoppyAppletree: Do we have any more input on the timing of the end of Day 1?

Is there a queue? I'd like to be added to it (and it sounds like Vitek and Ele might too!).

I've come up with six or seven excellent set-up ideas since I've started playing again. Ranging from almost-normal to... well, I wouldn't want to spoil any surprises...
JoeSapphire: Is there a queue? I'd like to be added to it (and it sounds like Vitek and Ele might too!).

I've come up with six or seven excellent set-up ideas since I've started playing again. Ranging from almost-normal to... well, I wouldn't want to spoil any surprises...
Secret Batman, Secret Batman!
Yes, let's fill up the modding queue again! It has been awfully short (to non-existent) recently. And secret Batman is a great idea!
Lifthrasil: Yes, let's fill up the modding queue again! It has been awfully short (to non-existent) recently. And secret Batman is a great idea!
Joe did a RL game with this theme some years ago. It was particularly memorable because the Bane (Tom Hardy incarnation) impression he was doing as the mod. Also I started watching Gotham recently so that reminded me.
Lifthrasil: Yes, let's fill up the modding queue again! It has been awfully short (to non-existent) recently. And secret Batman is a great idea!
SirPrimalform: Joe did a RL game with this theme some years ago. It was particularly memorable because the Bane (Tom Hardy incarnation) impression he was doing as the mod. Also I started watching Gotham recently so that reminded me.
oh yeah. I wondered what you were going on about.
JoeSapphire: oh yeah. I wondered what you were going on about.
Secret Batman goddamnit!
Let me know if you want to host.
Just a note that I'll be less active in terms of moderation as I have exams in a few weeks. I'll still provide at least one votecount per RL day, likely two, but I won't be actively reading through the game in as much depth and replies will likely be delayed. Best bet is to ping me to get a response to a question or a votecount request.
Post edited July 16, 2018 by PoppyAppletree