It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: This is an interesting development. I wish we could tell if drealmer was protecting someone and died, or was just straight shot himself. I guess only the mafia know...
Yes, only the mafia would know, would they?

But I have to agree that drealmer is an interesting choice.
Hmmm...drealmer's gone. Well that's interesting.

Also JMich was town. Dang it, he didn't do himself any favors.

Well, I guess I'll once again

Vote Bookwyrm
Is Bodyguard considered ordinary?
That was unexpected. Drealmer having a role means no ordinary game I would guess. Zeo, you seem too happy...
Dessimu: That was unexpected. Drealmer having a role means no ordinary game I would guess.
I don't think so. It would still be "ordinary" with a couple roles (but only a couple). Bodyguard isn't normal in live mafia, but I think it's more common online.
agentcarr16: Is Bodyguard considered ordinary?
It is not one that springs to my mind when I think "ordinary".
Yes. I anticipated it. It was one of the few roles I expected might be in this game.
Dessimu: That was unexpected. Drealmer having a role means no ordinary game I would guess. Zeo, you seem too happy...
Considering how the guy constantly snaps at me, I must admittedly confess that it does remove some of the unhealthy atmosphere. The appearance of which will probably make this my last forum mafia game, but hey, at least I'll actually play this one out. And don't worry, I assure you, Puzzle-Bot will make an appearance again sometime in the future.
That being said, however, at least we know now that this "ordinary" game DOES include power roles.
Krypsyn: Yes. I anticipated it. It was one of the few roles I expected might be in this game.
Really?

I would ask what other roles you expect, but that would be role fishing, so don't answer.
zeogold: That being said, however, at least we know now that this "ordinary" game DOES include power roles.
No idea why anyone would be surprised to encounter a Bodyguard; it is one of the two most basic and ordinary roles a Mafia game can have. I'll let you figure out the other obvious role...
zeogold: That being said, however, at least we know now that this "ordinary" game DOES include power roles.
Krypsyn: No idea why anyone would be surprised to encounter a Bodyguard; it is one of the two most basic and ordinary roles a Mafia game can have. I'll let you figure out the other obvious role...
I would disagree, but I'm going off RL Mafia. I always figured Cop and Doctor as the two most common roles.
agentcarr16: I would disagree, but I'm going off RL Mafia. I always figured Cop and Doctor as the two most common roles.
Doctor is just a more powerful form of Bodyguard. Bodyguard would be the more "ordinary" version. Besides, it is a Vitek thing to do.
Krypsyn: No idea why anyone would be surprised to encounter a Bodyguard; it is one of the two most basic and ordinary roles a Mafia game can have. I'll let you figure out the other obvious role...
This one?
zeogold: This one?
Obviously.
agentcarr16: I always figured Cop and Doctor as the two most common roles.
You've stated my position quite well. Bodyguard fits in ordinary, but it isn't what I think first when I think ordinary.