It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Leonard03: Sooooo, you rock at mafia?

It would have saved us some trouble if you had just posted that.
drealmer7: I'm sorry reading is so hard for you. Maybe you should repeat 1st grade?
Salty again, are we?
Leonard03: Not a bad idea
I'd actually love to get a k-12 curriculum and text books somewhere and blaze through it all in order to regain some knowledge/information that I'm sure has slipped away (and, you know, read all of those assignments I never bothered with.) I wonder how long it would take.

Bookwyrm627: Be nice. :P
I was totally just being funny/playful! I wasn't actually intending to be mean! *pets leonard's ego*

Bookwyrm627: Also, I'm estimating there are either 2 or 3 scum. Would you care to slot in your guesses now, on record, since Day 1 works so well for you?
Why do you say 2 or 3? What makes you think it could possibly only be 2 and not the ordinary 1:4 ratio? Are you saying this ISN'T "The Ordinariest Ordinary Game of All" ??? Do you have knowledge? Are you scum trying to bait me? (that last one is rhetorical, of course.)

I've already openly said who I find most suspicious currently. The thing you also have to realize that on D1 I keep my suspicion-dar on high-sensitivity. It would be a shorter list for me to list the players who have NOT exhibited some possibly suspicious behavior at this point, but none of that would be productive at this point I think. You trying to draw it out of me raises my suspicion on you, so you know. However, right now, zeo is still the only one I'm comfortable voting.

zeogold: Salty again, are we?
Nah. Again, just trying to be playful and funny.
Bookwyrm627: Then stop listening to crap!! :D
Well played sir! Well played! :D
Leonard03: TrollingSince'83 would fit in the tag line.
Bah! What a horrible idea!

Done.
drealmer7: Why do you say 2 or 3? What makes you think it could possibly only be 2 and not the ordinary 1:4 ratio?
Because 1 is too low, and 4 is too high. What makes you think it is certainly the ordinary 1:4 ratio?

drealmer7: I've already openly said who I find most suspicious currently. The thing you also have to realize that on D1 I keep my suspicion-dar on high-sensitivity. It would be a shorter list for me to list the players who have NOT exhibited some possibly suspicious behavior at this point, but none of that would be productive at this point I think. You trying to draw it out of me raises my suspicion on you, so you know. However, right now, zeo is still the only one I'm comfortable voting.
After the way you talked it up, I just wanted to see if you could indeed guess the full scum team so early. As the Aesop fable said, "Pretend this is Rhodes". :P

I know my early lists have a tendency to go badly, badly awry.
drealmer7: repeat note: I do not play RVS. My votes are for serious.

Either way, zeo is a more tasty subject to me now. Look at those tasty stumpy legs.
zeogold: One of these things is not like the other.
Umm, ya. Like, really, how did you put both of these in the same post o_O

Something I noticed, re-voting doesn't really do anything, except make things more confusing, so if you've voted someone already, please don't do it again. Please? PLEASE??? ; _ ;

Dessimu: Will you also be so kind as to pay for my rehabilitation?
flubbucket: Rehab is for quitters.
Ahh, words of wisdom from flub.

Huh, don't like the look of post #94. flub leaves his (RVS presumably) vote on a wagon with 5 votes?

drealmer7: I don't really think I've been trying to push zeo's wagon at all...
Baloney.

Leonard03: Blah blah blah blah blah.

Did I miss anything in my recap?
Yes, actually.

Ok, so I'm done that now. My thoughts:
drealmer7 vs zeogold
I find the way drealmer plays D1 always a little scummy. It doesn't seem that much different from last game however, when he wasn't scum. He was however, mercenary. What does it mean? Nothing, I think it's just how he plays D1. Neutral read from me.
zeogold is acting a little strangley, however I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt because it does seem like a ToS (Town of Salem, not Toe of Suspicion -_-) sort of play. I think this shows why it's recommended for new players to watch/read over a couple old games so they get the idea a little better. Neutral.

Dessimu: The new(est) guy. Nobodies paying him any attention (except yours truly). A little unusual, but I guess zeogold/drealmer are making enough noise? He hasn't done anything really suspicious either... yet. I'm watching you! Also neutral.

Flubbucket, my partner in music from long, long ago, in a galaxy far far... nvm. Very happily sitting on zeogold's wagon, which he started in RVS and never gave a vote for.
Vote: flubbucket

agent: Voted JMich because of a made up posting restriction, using his own made up posting restriction. You wanna, like, do something? In, like, English?

bookwyrm also seems a-ok so far. Neutral

UnFoS Was just kiddin' around.
Leonard03: I think this shows why it's recommended for new players to watch/read over a couple old games so they get the idea a little better.
The shame of it is, I did this, and yet it still didn't seem to help me any.
Although, to be fair, I kind of ditched/forgot all my strategies i had in mind after reading up since the first two games were so wild. For some reason, I'd made up my mind at that point that they'd never work and I'd never get a normal game.
And as soon as I do so, I sign up for a normal game, then go and immediately screw up my own plans due to misreading the other players. Criminy.
Leonard03: I think this shows why it's recommended for new players to watch/read over a couple old games so they get the idea a little better.
zeogold: The shame of it is, I did this, and yet it still didn't seem to help me any.
Although, to be fair, I kind of ditched/forgot all my strategies i had in mind after reading up since the first two games were so wild. For some reason, I'd made up my mind at that point that they'd never work and I'd never get a normal game.
And as soon as I do so, I sign up for a normal game, then go and immediately screw up my own plans due to misreading the other players. Criminy.
I can see that recent games would not be so good to re-read, they've all been a little wild. I think the opening post in the mafia admin thread has some recommended ones to read though. I watched Lift's game (#24? can't remember the number), it was good.
drealmer7: Why do you say 2 or 3? What makes you think it could possibly only be 2 and not the ordinary 1:4 ratio?
Bookwyrm627: Because 1 is too low, and 4 is too high. What makes you think it is certainly the ordinary 1:4 ratio?
Woah, bookwyrm, you're pinging scumdar hard now. Turning your statements and questions around on others who have questioned your statements, and not really answering (noooo really, 1 is too low, 4 is too high? REALLY?! What great analysis you have! I didn't ask about 1 and 4, I asked about why possibly 2 and why not the ORDINARY 3?) I'll ask again: Is there anything that makes you think this game is not ordinary 1:4 ratio? Interesting...
flubbucket: Krypsyn will argue this.
Krypsyn: Yes. For a variety of reasons. ;)

Also, how's the weather?
Sunny and about 55 deg. and should be 70+ by Friday.

I've been way too busy to read, so hopefully I'll get a chance later this evening. We've had four deaths at one of my buildings (not unexpected - old folks homes). But the number does require soooooo many meetings....and they're all formalities.

I'll be right back.
Ugh, ugh! I just got a question related to the game, but not our game, just game in general. Vanilla. Why are generic things called vanilla? I have also seen this vanilla in Skyrim mods, another thread here about Warcraft. But I just can't understand, what it is exactly and why is it vanilla? Why not cinnamon for example?
Dessimu: Ugh, ugh! I just got a question related to the game, but not our game, just game in general. Vanilla. Why are generic things called vanilla? I have also seen this vanilla in Skyrim mods, another thread here about Warcraft. But I just can't understand, what it is exactly and why is it vanilla? Why not cinnamon for example?
Ice cream. Obviously.
Yeah, the "default" flavor of ice cream is vanilla. So when a game is unmodded, it's also "vanilla".
A_Future_Pilot: Yeah, the "default" flavor of ice cream is vanilla.
I edited one of my life files, so now all my ice-cream defaults to Rocky Road.
A_Future_Pilot: Yeah, the "default" flavor of ice cream is vanilla. So when a game is unmodded, it's also "vanilla".
Thanks, it is good to know.

agentcarr16: Ice cream. Obviously.
And now I understand you too.