It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

agentcarr16: Notice anything funny here?...
Care to elaborate a bit??
zeogold: You could force him to make us all breakfast.
Bookwyrm627: Anything he makes us for breakfast would likely be a little cold by the time it reaches us (at least on this side of the pond. Maybe Adalia could get something hot).
That's why you reheat it. Check Puzzle-Bot, I installed a microwave oven in his tummy.
flubbucket: unvolte: quadrAlinen
zeogold: If you're gonna unvote, at least have the decency to join one of those bandwagons so we can finally get somewhere. Either choose the mouthy one, choose the one with the blowgun, or pick at random. I advise the random choice. Much more fun. Try flipping a coin, maybe.
Puzzle-Bot
I'm not convinced of agentcarr16's scumminess.

Also I find JMich's vote on drealmer7 less thought through than expected.

JMich voting early. Next I guess CSPVG will become a spammer....
agentcarr16: Notice anything funny here?...
Hunter65536: Care to elaborate a bit??
I'm just joking around. That's the only name that isn't perfectly capitalized and numbered.
Requesting replacement.

I don't know if it's because of the flooding and worrying if I can get to and from work this week occupying my mind or just me losing interest for other reasons, but I'm really not feeling up to this right now, sorry.
QuadrAlien: Requesting replacement.

I don't know if it's because of the flooding and worrying if I can get to and from work this week occupying my mind or just me losing interest for other reasons, but I'm really not feeling up to this right now, sorry.
Sad to hear but understandable. :/ Good luck!
I'm sorry real life is stressful right now for you QuadrAlien and I hope things turn around for you and you can put your mind at ease.

For the rest of everyone, agentcarr and drealmer have both claimed merc yet don't know about each other. Wouldn't they be a team if they were both mercs? It makes me think one of them is lying, and of the two I tend to believe agentcarr.

Here is a comment by drealmer that I find odd: "There are other things from what agent has said that, in comparison to the things I know, ring untrue/not likely to be true. I don't think it'd be pro-town to elaborate on them at this point.", alluding to secret knowledge that he can't divulge right now. This sounds like he is trying to make lynching him a bad idea because he has knowledge no one else does.

drealmer's LAMIST stance early on and him trying to hint at secret knowledge puts him in a bad light for me

Vote drealmer7
Hunter65536: Care to elaborate a bit??
agentcarr16: I'm just joking around. That's the only name that isn't perfectly capitalized and numbered.
I got lazy and just started typing new names for those that are being voted when I am adjusting the vote count. The names of those that are doing the voting are being copy/pasted.

-----

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll get started on this as soon as I can.
trentonlf: I'm sorry real life is stressful right now for you QuadrAlien and I hope things turn around for you and you can put your mind at ease.

For the rest of everyone, agentcarr and drealmer have both claimed merc yet don't know about each other. Wouldn't they be a team if they were both mercs? It makes me think one of them is lying, and of the two I tend to believe agentcarr.

Here is a comment by drealmer that I find odd: "There are other things from what agent has said that, in comparison to the things I know, ring untrue/not likely to be true. I don't think it'd be pro-town to elaborate on them at this point.", alluding to secret knowledge that he can't divulge right now. This sounds like he is trying to make lynching him a bad idea because he has knowledge no one else does.

drealmer's LAMIST stance early on and him trying to hint at secret knowledge puts him in a bad light for me

Vote drealmer7
You're simply wrong. Whether you know you are wrong and are scum voting me because you're confident that I'm telling the truth (that I'm a pro-town a merc) and therefor are trying to make me the D1 kill for your assassin-ass, or you really don't know and are making the wrong evaluation. You're simply wrong.

It sounds to me like you're trying to twist things to make me seem more suspicious than I am, but I'll respond anyway, with more truth, to try and convince you, and others, that their vote should be on agent not me.

I'm not "hinting at secret knowledge" (seriously, that just sounds like you're TRYING SO HARD to make me sound nefarious and up to no good, you just come off as scum to me becaue I know I am telling the truth.) I am able to determine a few things given my own information/knowledge compared to what agent has said that make me more confident that he is lying. It's not hidden knowledge, it's things I can determine.

You are probably wanting me to tell the more things I know so your scum-ness can get more information, it seems likely.

Just because someone implies in flavor that they are town, doesn't mean they're being LAMIST. It is up to all of you to decide if I was truthfully being town-like, or scum trying to cover as town. The truth is that I'm truthfully being town-like, and it seems trent doesn't want you to believe me because he believes me and knows I'm pro-town and he's scum.

Anyway. Just a little:

One thing I'll say for now is that if agentcarr was also a pro-town merc., that I would probably know about him being such, because I know of others who are, and he's not one of the ones I know to be. Like trent said, we'd know about each other. I don't know about agent, and so that tells me, unless there are other pro-town mercs I don't know about on top of the ones I do know about, that he is likely lying.

Hopefully that isn't giving the assassins too much information.

No need to be sorry. RL takes priority - be safe and hopefully we'll see you back soon!

Let us know if you want to follow from the observer thread at your leisure.
drealmer7: You're simply wrong.

I'm not "hinting at secret knowledge" (seriously, that just sounds like you're TRYING SO HARD to make me sound nefarious and up to no good, you just come off as scum to me becaue I know I am telling the truth.)

Just because someone implies in flavor that they are town, doesn't mean they're being LAMIST.
1. Yes you are simply wrong as usual, I am a Townsperson and you are some sort of neutral merc with his own agenda. agent claims the same thing but his claim is more believable than yours. You are trying to spin it as "Hey I'm not town but I'm town because I have town's interest at hand and you can trust me because I'm like Han Solo", yeah ok.

2. Your comment: "There are other things from what agent has said that, in comparison to the things I know, ring untrue/not likely to be true. I don't think it'd be pro-town to elaborate on them at this point." this implies knowledge no one else has.

3. Uhm, when someone posts in such a way that it tries to convey they are town when they are not is exactly what LAMIST is, and that is what you were doing.
drealmer7: One thing I'll say for now is that if agentcarr was also a pro-town merc., that I would probably know about him being such, because I know of others who are, and he's not one of the ones I know to be.

I have a headache.
trentonlf: ...
*shrug* Keep spinning it to your scum-desire, I suppose, you've not been open to hear anything I've had to say since I implied I was pro-town, and I think that is because you are a scum who believes me to be pro-town. Either that or you are a hugely misguided town. I don't see how you actually think agent is more believable than I am, I think you're just spinning falsities to try and get votes off agent and onto me.

Like you said yourself, mercs would probably know who the other mercs are. I am one and I do know. Agent is not one of them. I never said anything about having knowledge no one else has, you twisted my words to make it seem like that is what I said. The fact is that I know others must have the same knowledge I do. If I know their names and they know mine. That is not knowledge that no one else has, that is knowledge/information that leads me to believe agent is lying, like I initially said.
drealmer7: One thing I'll say for now is that if agentcarr was also a pro-town merc., that I would probably know about him being such, because I know of others who are, and he's not one of the ones I know to be.
Krypsyn: ...

I have a headache.
Me too.

I know the names of other mercs. It must be because we were hired for the same goal, by the mayor, to protect town. Agent is not one of these other mercs I know to be going for that goal, so either: 1.) he is a merc that is not "on my side", or 2.) he is an assassin lying that he is a merc. If he's a merc. that is "not on my side" then either 3.) there are pro-town mercs I am not aware of (this just doesn't make sense, I was hired by the mayor, I think the mayor would have told me ALL of the mercs he hired) or 4.) there are mercs working for the assassins. I think he is either #2 or #4.
*sigh*

I hate RP so much in Mafia games... so much... I have to admit that is part of the issue.

Unvote: drealmer7

No dang clue. I think the people on Agentcarra16's wagon are leaning more town, in the aggregate, and I like the content of drealmer7's posts better (except for the RP, and general wordiness; bleh). I am not sure what the heck is up with him pointing fingers at everyone who thinks he looks scummy; I get HijacK deja vu. On the other hand, agentcarra16 seems to be making very short and careful posts; sort of like scum trying to hide in a crowd.

I need to use a lifeline.

@flubbucket Who do you think is more likely telling the truth between drealmer7 and agentcarra16? drealmer7/agentcarra16/neither

Edited to fix a broken bold tag, as permitted by Bler144 in Post 387.
Post edited January 10, 2016 by Krypsyn