It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bhrigu: Two cards?
I am just seeing The Bard's Tale's card in the salebox.
Both cards showed The Bard's Tale with different languages.
The bug is fixed now.
23.04.2018 Pharaonic [66% off] | $5.43
Lazarus_03: 23.04.2018 Pharaonic [66% off] | $5.43
added ... thank you
New Daily Deal:
Quest for Infamy
[80% off] [$1.99]
bhrigu: New Daily Deal:
Quest for Infamy
[80% off] [$1.99]
Still waiting for 2.0 to play that one... Wonder if it really will see the light of day at some point (supposedly betas have been on Steam for a while, and was told way back that they will give the update to GOG too when it's done, but they've been talking about working on it for years now, and now they have the prequel taking up their attention I guess).
Post edited April 24, 2018 by Cavalary
25.04.2018 Nine Parchments [50% off] | $9.99
Lazarus_03: 25.04.2018 Nine Parchments [50% off] | $9.99
added to the OP.
Thank you..
:)
Cavalary: Still waiting for 2.0 to play that one... Wonder if it really will see the light of day at some point (supposedly betas have been on Steam for a while, and was told way back that they will give the update to GOG too when it's done, but they've been talking about working on it for years now, and now they have the prequel taking up their attention I guess).
I just saw this on itch.io and thought of you. :)

They don't mention any ETA, though.
Post edited April 26, 2018 by muntdefems
muntdefems: I just saw this on itch.io and thought of you. :)

Thanks for digging that up! And good news there indeed.
Cavalary: Still waiting for 2.0 to play that one... Wonder if it really will see the light of day at some point (supposedly betas have been on Steam for a while, and was told way back that they will give the update to GOG too when it's done, but they've been talking about working on it for years now, and now they have the prequel taking up their attention I guess).
muntdefems: I just saw this on itch.io and thought of you. :)

Thanks for the update. I was planning to play this next, so now I'll wait until 2.0 is out.
New Daily Deal :
To The Moon
[75% off] [$2.49]
Nothing? Hmm...
Themken: Nothing? Hmm...
I think it might be Always Sometimes Monsters at 90% off, which is neither part of the Weekly nor of the Weekend sales.
Themken: Nothing? Hmm...
muntdefems: I think it might be Always Sometimes Monsters at 90% off, which is neither part of the Weekly nor of the Weekend sales.
It is the new Daily deal.

Always Sometimes Monsters
[90% off] [$0.99]
Todays Daily Deal:
28.04.2018 Mulaka $16.99 15% off

That's the highest discount for the game on GOG so far.
Post edited April 28, 2018 by eiii