It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

eiii: New Daily Deal:

Blocks That Matter $0.99 80% off
Thanks... Added.
kbnrylaec: Yes, record low price at GOG.
eiii: So I missed the first good daily deal since the two starting bundles... I even more do not like the daily deals now. :P

I only saw the 75%/50% individual discounts. Is there any good way to grab bundle discounts from GOG's web site?
No good way, but for the daily deals you can click the specials box to see if it takes you to an individual page or a promo page where there might be a bundle discount.
Anyone know when did the Blocks That Matter discount started?
Did it overlapped with Vikings - Wolves of Midgard?
I ask this because the DST issue.
Did all Daily Deals lapse for exactly 24 hours?
kbnrylaec: Anyone know when did the Blocks That Matter discount started?
Did it overlapped with Vikings - Wolves of Midgard?
I ask this because the DST issue.
Did all Daily Deals lapse for exactly 24 hours?
It started yesterday at 12pm CET DST, so it will run for 24 hours. No idea if the Vikings deal was cut 1h short because of DST or it kept going in the background overlapping with the new one, though.
muntdefems: It started yesterday at 12pm CET DST, so it will run for 24 hours. No idea if the Vikings deal was cut 1h short because of DST or it kept going in the background overlapping with the new one, though.
Thank you. I think Vikings - Wolves of Midgard lapsed for 24 hours, so they did overlapped.

eiii: I only saw the 75%/50% individual discounts. Is there any good way to grab bundle discounts from GOG's web site?
TEMPEST and its DLCs have a bundle discount.

26.03.2018 - Tempest - Base Game and DLCs
---------------------Base Game [65% off] [$5.24]
__________DLCs - Jade Sea [30% off] [$3.49], Treasure Lands [46% off] [$2.69], Soundtrack [35% off] [$1.29]
________Complete Bundle [70% off] [$8.06]
Post edited March 26, 2018 by kbnrylaec
kbnrylaec: [...]

26.03.2018 - Tempest - Base Game and DLCs
---------------------Base Game [65% off] [$5.24]
__________DLCs - Jade Sea [30% off] [$3.49], Treasure Lands [46% off] [$2.69], Soundtrack [35% off] [$1.29]
________Complete Bundle [70% off] [$8.06]
thanks for the help.... really appreciating it...
:)
OP updated.
Dungeons 3: -35%
Dungeons 2: -75%
Dungeons 2: A Chance of Dragons: -75%
Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter: -75%
Dungeons 2: A Song of Sand and Fire: -75%
Doesn't seem to be any bundle discount.
Cavalary: Dungeons 3: -35%
Dungeons 2: -75%
Dungeons 2: A Chance of Dragons: -75%
Dungeons 2: A Game of Winter: -75%
Dungeons 2: A Song of Sand and Fire: -75%
Doesn't seem to be any bundle discount.
Thanks. added.
RWarehall: No good way, but for the daily deals you can click the specials box to see if it takes you to an individual page or a promo page where there might be a bundle discount.
I was looking for a more automated way as it's only a question of time when I will miss the next daily deal. Perhaps I also have to parse GOG's front page when more daily deals appear as bundles.

kbnrylaec: TEMPEST and its DLCs have a bundle discount.
Thanks for the reminder. :)
Post edited March 28, 2018 by eiii
RWarehall: No good way, but for the daily deals you can click the specials box to see if it takes you to an individual page or a promo page where there might be a bundle discount.
eiii: I was looking for a more automated way as it's only a question of time when I will miss the next daily deal. Perhaps I also have to parse GOG's front page when more daily deals appear as bundles.

kbnrylaec: TEMPEST and its DLCs have a bundle discount.
eiii: Thanks for the reminder. :)
Of course you could also check "the Spreadsheet" where I try to update these daily...
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CF-oBHAEZE6T8zlLaIbQsdOWv_8tpV-QbDOhGsehX_Q/edit?usp=sharing
New Daily Deal added:
Banished
75% off
$4.99

I can reccomend this game to those who love city building games and don't yet have this.
Banished is hard, yet charming.
29.03.2018 - GoNNER, Soundtrack, and Press Jump To Die Edition [70% off]
---------------------GoNNER [$2.99]
__________DLC - Soundtrack [$0.89]
________Press Jump To Die Edition [$3.89]

Besides, Thimbleweed Park have the record low price (at GOG) now.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_promo_thread/post423
kbnrylaec: 29.03.2018 - GoNNER, Soundtrack, and Press Jump To Die Edition [70% off]
---------------------GoNNER [$2.99]
__________DLC - Soundtrack [$0.89]
________Press Jump To Die Edition [$3.89]

Besides, Thimbleweed Park have the record low price (at GOG) now.
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_unannounced_gog_promo_thread/post423
Thanks...
OP updated... Late update though...
Her Story - 75%
https://www.gog.com/game/her_story
Zadalon: Her Story - 75%
https://www.gog.com/game/her_story
Looks like the sale appeared one hour earlier than usual. So has the timing changed?
Added.. thanks..