It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Knights & Merchants for Tidals?
HeDanny: Knights & Merchants for Tidals?
Sent

These are donated to the thread by Cyraxpt. He's left the forums and asked me to administrate them. I cannot vouch for them being authentic, but Cyraxpt is a good peep, so I'm sure they're good.

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Beatbuddy: Tales of the Guardians
Crimsonland
The Orginal Strife: Veteran Edition
Supreme League of Patriots Issue 2
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Tallima
Game Redeemed.

Replaced with Tidals
Tallima: These are donated to the thread by Cyraxpt. He's left the forums and asked me to administrate them. I cannot vouch for them being authentic, but Cyraxpt is a good peep, so I'm sure they're good.

Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space
Sad to see Cyraxpt go; hopefully he'll be back one day. :(

Could I take Albedo: Eyes from Outer Space and leave Edna & Harvey: The Breakout?

EDIT: Thanks, Tallima and Cyraxpt! Edna & Harvey is now available for grabs.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Leroux
Hey,

--- Content removed during edit ---

I opt-out as I will not be available the next days for resharing my key and as I do not fit under the 100 rep requirement sadly :D
Post edited September 18, 2015 by Nesreka
Nesreka: Hey,

I would like to take Pixel Piracy for FTL: Advanced Edition. Is this ok? I got it from Pinata but the usual value is 8,99€.

Edit: Btw, I'm from Germany. Does this make a difference for Steam keys?
There are a small number of games that are region locked on Steam for Germany or are censored but there are no problems with redeeming keys for most of the games so it should be fine but there is a rep stipulation here to participate so you would need to have atleast 100 rep to proceed in this thread.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_community_leave_a_game_take_a_game/post1
Post edited September 18, 2015 by stg83
Tallima: Supreme League of Patriots Issue 2
I'll take this and leave Pretentious Game.

edit: game redeemed, list updated, thanks Tallima & Cyraxpt
Post edited September 18, 2015 by triock
stg83: After you receive Pixel Piracy, I would like to take FTL: Advanced Edition and leave Guns of Icarus Online Collectors Edition (includes Captain's Costume Pack and Soundtrack) if acceptable under the terms of this thread.
You need a reputation of 100 or more to participate.
Ingsoc85: You need a reputation of 100 or more to participate.
-100 or +100 because I have had both before, well I forgot that there is a rep stipulation here so thanks for the reminder. I'll edit my post to remove the request and offer.
Post edited September 18, 2015 by stg83
Nesreka: Hey,

I would like to take Pixel Piracy for FTL: Advanced Edition. Is this ok? I got it from Pinata but the usual value is 8,99€.

Edit: Btw, I'm from Germany. Does this make a difference for Steam keys?
stg83: There are a small number of games that are region locked on Steam for Germany or are censored but there are no problems with redeeming keys for most of the games so it should be fine but there is a rep stipulation here to participate so you would need to have atleast 100 rep to proceed in this thread.

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_community_leave_a_game_take_a_game/post1
Ok. I also wanted to opt-out here, because I overread that I have to reply within 21 days if someone wants my key. But I'll maybe be without Internet access for three weeks.

But thanks for your information anyway.
Magoxx: "Indie Horror Bundle"
This for Pid ?
Magoxx: "Indie Horror Bundle"
HeDanny: This for Pid ?
alright sry for the delay
Redeemed.

Replaced with Pid
blarth: Adding the following games.

Operation Flashpoint: Red River (steam / humble gift link)
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam / humble gift link)
I would like to play "Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam / humble gift link)" and I will leave here Coin Crypt (Steam).
Post edited September 24, 2015 by leon30
leon30: I would like to play "Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (steam / humble gift link)" and I will leave here Coin Crypt (Steam).
Enjoy!

: )