It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Big 4! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Pigulici,

Blow out your candles and make a wish:)
Happy Birthday! Please count me in for Avadon 3: The Warborn + Digital Extras. Thank you. +1. The last thing that made me happy was seeing GOG.com reverse their previous position on visual novels!
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday!!!!
May your Day be full of joy. I wish you success, happiness and peace in the years to come.

Also how will you allocate the newly earned ability point? :D
Happy 4-0!

Remember, age is just a number. I've met people on their 90's that seem younger than people in their 60's. Just have fun doing things you enjoy, live in good health and surround yourself with people you love. May your next decade be like that.
Happy Birthday!
Have a great birthday, pigulici
Gede: Happy 4-0!

Remember, age is just a number. I've met people on their 90's that seem younger than people in their 60's. Just have fun doing things you enjoy, live in good health and surround yourself with people you love. May your next decade be like that.
Exactly. Being young at heart is what matters.
So, today is the big day! Happy birthday to you, and many more legendary levels to come!
Happy Birthday pigulici! Hope you have a great day :).

I'm in for Kingdom Come: Deliverance + Treasures of the Past + OST + Art Book.

Thanks for the giveaway.
Happy Birthday! :)
Hesusio: Merry one year closer to death day! Remember, eat lots of cake if you want to avoid an existential crisis.

Anyway, I am in for ELEX + Digital Extras.

Last thing that made me happy was eating at an absolutely amazing Japanese restaurant while on holiday in Perth of all places. The waitress was a real bundle of joy and enthusiasm and the food was easily the best sushi I've ever had in my life by a huge margin. The scallops and eel in particular were so, so goddamn delicious in ways that I never even thought possible.

Yeah, I'm a fat fuck. Can you tell?
Congras, Hesusio it is the winner(number 105 from random.org), waiting to respond to my pm, you have 48h to claim the prize.

Thank you for all, for all the good wishes and good vibes/happy moments each of you shared here. I feel more younger with each year, and I hope wiser too.
Post edited May 24, 2018 by pigulici
Happy birthday, and congrats to Hesusio.
Thank you for the generous giveaway, have a great time celebrating your Birthday! :)

Congratulations to the winner!