It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Please forgive the ignorance. Have a Stalker Clear Sky Unlock to [GIVE] but don't know how.
ormaybemidgets: [GIVE] Vangers
I'd like Vangers, if it's still available.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by hyperagathon
ormaybemidgets: [GIVE] Vangers
hyperagathon: I'd like Vangers, if it's still available.
It is! PMed you the code! <333 :]
[WANT] Hotline Miami 2.

I want to hear that 80's soundtrack again.
hyperagathon: I'd like Vangers, if it's still available.
ormaybemidgets: It is! PMed you the code! <333 :]
Awesome, thank you!
high rated
Was actually looking for a dedicated forum for this type of thing... guess this will work...

If possible I'd like a game or two (or movie, ha) I don't have in return, but it's not required.

I have a few... I rechecked my email and found a few others as well... I have the following

GOG Free games (expire July 21st 2015)
~~Simcity 2000
~~Stalker: Clear sky
given away (Xenonauts)

No expiration
~~Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf

~~Age of Wonders

~~Torchlight

~~Magrunner: Dark Pulse

~~Dungeon Keeper Gold

~~Witcher: Enhanced Edition ((Two copies))

bmanbdaman: Please forgive the ignorance. Have a Stalker Clear Sky Unlock to [GIVE] but don't know how.
You just need to give the person the redeem code... they can then enter it here (they should probably log into their account first)
https://www.gog.com/redeem
Post edited June 10, 2015 by teknomedic
teknomedic: Was actually looking for a dedicated forum for this type of thing... guess this will work...

If possible I'd like a game or two I don't have in return, but it's not required.

I have a few... I rechecked my email and found a few others as well... I have the following

GOG Free games (expire July 21st 2015)
~~Simcity 2000
~~Xenonauts

No expiration

~~Age of Wonders

~~Torchlight

~~Dungeon Keeper Gold

bmanbdaman: Please forgive the ignorance. Have a Stalker Clear Sky Unlock to [GIVE] but don't know how.
teknomedic: You just need to give the person the redeem code... they can then enter it here (they should probably log into their account first)
https://www.gog.com/redeem
I would like to see if it is possible to get Xenonauts. I enjoyed so much XCOM: Enemy Unknown and had heard of the original PC titles. Thank you, teknomedic! :)

REDVWIN
@ Redvwin..... sure why not... Xenonauts is yours. give me a second to figure out this message system... never used it yet. ha
teknomedic: @ Redvwin..... sure why not... Xenonauts is yours. give me a second to figure out this message system... never used it yet. ha
Ok Man. Thank you for being so generous!! ^^

REDVWIN
One down... a few to go... first come first served. Trades always welcome, but I have nearly all the games available... movies not so much. ;) lol.

Will try to keep this one request per person... I'll consider multi requests after given someone else a chance at your other requests...

expire July 21st 2015
~~Simcity 2000

No expiration
~~Age of Wonders
~~Torchlight
~~Dungeon Keeper Gold
teknomedic, would love Dungeon Keeper Gold if you still have it spare? :-D
Post edited June 10, 2015 by adman17
Redvwin or me? lol
teknomedic: Redvwin or me? lol
You haha sorry just edited my post
teknomedic: Redvwin or me? lol
adman17: You haha sorry just edited my post
Lol.. too much nested messages, adman17. How are you? xD

REDVWIN
Two gone, here's the remaining.... first come first served. Trades always welcome, ha

Please post a request here first, then I'll PM you..... I that's the only way I can see to keep this fair for "first come first served".

Try to keep this one request per person... I'll consider multi requests after given someone else a chance at your other requests...

expire July 21st 2015
~~Simcity 2000

No expiration
~~Age of Wonders
~~Torchlight