It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HijacK: I don't think it's the game's fault as much as most people already having it by now. Still, it is a nice freebie nonetheless. Chronologically from a story perspective I think it is the first. A prequel to Shadow of Cernobyl. So still a good game to get into the series and understand the story.
It's well worth having. Especially with mods. I think it's fair to say it probably most benefited from the Complete mods of all the Stalker games and yes, it does represent a good entry into the series.
montcer9012: And yes hahaha, Clear Sky have started to be just like Uncharted 3; everyone have it but no one wants it!
Which is a shame. Give it a chance and it is a blast. Even if the first and third are better, it's still a pretty fine open world(ish) FPS.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Navagon
HijacK: I don't think it's the game's fault as much as most people already having it by now. Still, it is a nice freebie nonetheless. Chronologically from a story perspective I think it is the first. A prequel to Shadow of Cernobyl. So still a good game to get into the series and understand the story.
Navagon: It's well worth having. Especially with mods. I think it's fair to say it probably most benefited from the Complete mods of all the Stalker games and yes, it does represent a good entry into the series.
montcer9012: And yes hahaha, Clear Sky have started to be just like Uncharted 3; everyone have it but no one wants it!
Navagon: Which is a shame. Give it a chance and it is a blast. Even if the first and third are better, it's still a pretty fine open world(ish) FPS.
The Complete mods are essential for a better experience,IMO.
HijacK: Torchlight? Anyone?
montcer9012: Witcher 2, for any GOG forum member early from 2014?
How about [GIVE] Magrunner: Dark Pulse?
l0rdtr3k: The Complete mods are essential for a better experience,IMO.
Absolutely. They only add to the experience after all. And Pripyat's lets you tailor the gameplay changes and even the aesthetics to your liking. So you can actually configure it differently for another playthrough. So yeah, absolutely vital.
montcer9012: Witcher 2, for any GOG forum member early from 2014?
Leroux: How about [GIVE] Magrunner: Dark Pulse?
Quite the nice little puzzler if a tad short.
Do no want,BTW.
ormaybemidgets: I know there used to be a way to see your gift codes that haven't been redeemed yet on your account, but for some reason I can't find that menu anymore. Is that still a thing, and I'm just having a blonde moment, or did they get rid of it?
PaterAlf: Account -> Orders and Settings -> use the Order History menu (there's a tag for unredeemed codes)
Thank you! That was what I was looking for. <333

[GIVE] Nox (Redeemed by adman17)
Post edited June 10, 2015 by ormaybemidgets
Somebody's bound to still have a code for that. And yes, it is actually a good Portal-like.
Navagon: Somebody's bound to still have a code for that. And yes, it is actually a good Portal-like.
Question is, is there still anyone left on GOG who would gladly take it off my hands? ;)
Navagon: Somebody's bound to still have a code for that. And yes, it is actually a good Portal-like.
Leroux: Question is, is there still anyone left on GOG who would gladly take it off my hands? ;)
Not I. :p
Leroux: Question is, is there still anyone left on GOG who would gladly take it off my hands? ;)
Sell a pretty good game dead cheap and everyone wants to buy it. Give it away and suddenly it becomes Jack Keane 2.
Navagon: Which is a shame. Give it a chance and it is a blast. Even if the first and third are better, it's still a pretty fine open world(ish) FPS.
Consider me easily persuaded Navagon. :)
I'm still hesitant about buying the whole bundle but would love to try out one of the games in the series (vanilla style) so if you feel like enlightening a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ignorant I might be your man. :P

If you're interested I can offer you a gift code for Sacred 2 in return.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Lemon_Curry
Navagon: Sell a pretty good game dead cheap and everyone wants to buy it. Give it away and suddenly it becomes Jack Keane 2.
I'd take Jack Keane 2 for free. :P
Lemon_Curry: Consider me easily persuaded Navagon. :)
I'm still hesitant about buying the whole bundle but would love to try out the one of the games in the series (vanilla style) so if you feel like enlightening a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ignorant I might be your man. :P

This is strictly a giveaway. So no trade required. But if you want to continue in the spirit then I'll gladly take the Sacred 2 key as I quite liked the first one. :)
PaterAlf: Account -> Orders and Settings -> use the Order History menu (there's a tag for unredeemed codes)
ormaybemidgets: Thank you! That was what I was looking for. <333

[GIVE] Nox
[WANT] Nox too please, that would be awesome!
Lemon_Curry: Consider me easily persuaded Navagon. :)
I'm still hesitant about buying the whole bundle but would love to try out one of the games in the series (vanilla style) so if you feel like enlightening a S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ignorant I might be your man. :P

Sent you a PM.
Leroux: I'd take Jack Keane 2 for free. :P
Finding someone with a giftable copy is one thing. Finding someone who's willing to admit it on a public forum is another.
Post edited June 10, 2015 by Navagon