It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

In the postapocalyptic world, not many things survived – but you know what did? Your DRM-free games! Don’t wait then, and stock up for long hours in the fallout shelter with our Postapocalyptic Sale Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (-67%)
Days Gone (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (-75%)
Mad Max (-80%)
Dying Light: Definitive Edition (-80%)
Beyond a Steel Sky (-80%)

Postapocalyptic Sale ends on May 1st, 7 AM UTC – get your geiger counter ready!
dnovraD: 0 clicks. This genre has never interested me. I prefer post-bounce type fictions; where people are actually putting things back together instead of wallowing in filth, squalor, and remains.
That actually does describe the first two Fallout games pretty well. There's a clear progression from small communities barely scraping by in the original game, to development of a functioning society in Fallout 2 that even has utilities and paved roads in some towns. New Vegas kind of continues this idea, although since they're stuck using Fallout 3 assets, everything still has a rundown look to it that somewhat clashes with what's happening in the writing.
Breja: Grab Mad Max people. It's a great, sadly underrated game.
I didn't have a great experience with it. Many of the Galaxy Achievements for that game are broken for me, and it doesn't have any NG+ mode, even though it desperately needs one, and the lack any NG+ mode makes acquiring much of the stuff in the game become mostly pointless and also gives it no replayability.

I wouldn't say it's a bad game, but it's not great or anything IMO; it's quite average.

It is worth the $4.99 USD or $3.99 USD price it goes on sale for, though.
Breja: Grab Mad Max people. It's a great, sadly underrated game.
Ancient-Red-Dragon: I didn't have a great experience with it. Many of the Galaxy Achievements for that game are broken for me
I really wish I started a Whining About Achievements counter for you way back when, sort of like Civvie 11's Sewer Count gag. Now there's way to check how high it should be, and starting from 1 is not really an option (though it would climb fast).
Ancient-Red-Dragon: and it doesn't have any NG+ mode, even though it desperately needs one
No it does not. It's plenty long enough for a single playthrough and doesn't need to be artificially extended. It's 100% fine to play a game and then be finished.
Galaxy Achievements
Blah blah blah, nobody cares.
GOG.com: In the postapocalyptic world, not many things survived – but you know what did? Your DRM-free games! Don’t wait then, and stock up for long hours in the fallout shelter with our Postapocalyptic Sale Sale!

Here’s some of the deals:
Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition (-75%)
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition (-67%)
Days Gone (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl (-75%)
S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat (-75%)
Mad Max (-80%)
Dying Light: Definitive Edition (-80%)
Beyond a Steel Sky (-80%)

Postapocalyptic Sale ends on May 1st, 7 AM UTC – get your geiger counter ready!
Get out of here, Stalker! :D
andysheets1975: That actually does describe the first two Fallout games pretty well. There's a clear progression from small communities barely scraping by in the original game, to development of a functioning society in Fallout 2 that even has utilities and paved roads in some towns. New Vegas kind of continues this idea, although since they're stuck using Fallout 3 assets, everything still has a rundown look to it that somewhat clashes with what's happening in the writing.
Yeah, and Fallout 76 & 4 both look like they were hit by a landfill, but that might have to do with Bethesda.