It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A_Future_Pilot: You know what's sad? Looking through the first couple pages of this thread and seeing all the names of people who aren't around anymore... :(
i think its more depressing that the sense of fun is being drained from this place
its mostly arguing and complaining and more arguing
A_Future_Pilot: Also zeogold...I find you very funny! :)
I'm the replacement to these lost fellows that you've all been waiting for, obviously.
A_Future_Pilot: You know what's sad? Looking through the first couple pages of this thread and seeing all the names of people who aren't around anymore... :(
snowkatt: i think its more depressing that the sense of fun is being drained from this place
OH YEAH?!
WELL, YOUR FACE!
[insert shock link here]
Post edited February 19, 2016 by zeogold
A_Future_Pilot: Also zeogold...I find you very funny! :)
zeogold: I'm the replacement to these lost fellows that you've all been waiting for, obviously.
snowkatt: i think its more depressing that the sense of fun is being drained from this place
zeogold: OH YEAH?!
WELL, YOUR FACE!
[insert shock link here]
...my god

..mein eyes...the goggles they do nothing...they melted away

where did you get that picture of tinyP in a thong shaving his back ?
Tarm: Yes master
zeogold: Now that I have you under my control, I command you to join my court game and take a game from the Steam Edition Community Giveaway!
zeogold:
bad_fur_day1: A bunch of quitters.
zeogold: Just wait until y'all are ready to get rid of me. You'll just be BEGGING for me to leave, but I'll still be sta-
...OY! UNHAND ME! QUIT PUSHING! You're not supposed to want me to go YET!
Must, resist, giveaway. Hate, giveaways, phenomenon. Resistance is...
zeogold: Now that I have you under my control, I command you to join my court game and take a game from the Steam Edition Community Giveaway!

Just wait until y'all are ready to get rid of me. You'll just be BEGGING for me to leave, but I'll still be sta-
...OY! UNHAND ME! QUIT PUSHING! You're not supposed to want me to go YET!
Tarm: Must, resist, giveaway. Hate, giveaways, phenomenon. Resistance is...
Look at the games, my son.
All those juicy, juicy games.
They await you.
They're calling you.
Give in.
zeogold: I'm the replacement to these lost fellows that you've all been waiting for, obviously.

OH YEAH?!
WELL, YOUR FACE!
[insert shock link here]
snowkatt: ...my god

..mein eyes...the goggles they do nothing...they melted away

where did you get that picture of tinyP in a thong shaving his back ?
The one where he was shaving his stomach self-ignited upon developing.
Post edited February 19, 2016 by zeogold
Hey, this ain't no foreign language learning thread.