It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

realkman666: :S

-Hey, you're new here.
-Yes.
-Do this for me, bitch.
-Fine.

One hour later...
-I'm back.
-Great. Go see my friend, he has tasks for you.
-OK.
-Now, go.

Several missions later...
-Hey you, go back to that cave you cleaned out earlier, there's a new gang installed there.
-Yeah?
-Clean them out!
-OK.

Move to other location late in the game...
-Hey, little bitch. I'm the boss here! Go see my friend and help him out, little worm bitch.
-OK.

Quit game. Uninstall. Fuck that shallow pointless piece of shit of a setting. I watched the ending on YouTube. There was no ending, it just ends. Fuck id and Bethesda and fuck their object textures from 1996.
snowkatt: are you talking about rage or just most mmo's ? ;p
At least DOOM and Quake had no one belittling you and reminding you what little bitch you are. It's like the studio was talking to me, the player. GRRRR.
realkman666: At least DOOM and Quake had no one belittling you and reminding you what little bitch you are. It's like the studio was talking to me, the player. GRRRR.
doom and quake also didnt bullshit you with "story" "back story"endless busllshit cutscenes and recharging shields
it gave you a gun ammo and pointed you in the right direction telling you to find the exit and shoot the enemies that got in your way
realkman666: At least DOOM and Quake had no one belittling you and reminding you what little bitch you are. It's like the studio was talking to me, the player. GRRRR.
snowkatt: doom and quake also didnt bullshit you with "story" "back story"endless busllshit cutscenes and recharging shields
it gave you a gun ammo and pointed you in the right direction telling you to find the exit and shoot the enemies that got in your way
:)
CrunchyKevlar: i recently just purchased takedown red sabre, oh god its bad
realkman666: :S
Niggles: I played this game during a free Steam weekend for it.Maybe im in the minority, but i quite enjoyed it (yes the driving bits were a bit naff but hey....) - but you need to play it on hard (cant remember exactly the difficulty settings but you need to ramp it to the top or 2nd to top difficulty ). Had no issues with the graphics (unlike a lot of reports) - started and finished the campaign during that weekend :).
realkman666: -Hey, you're new here.
-Yes.
-Do this for me, bitch.
-Fine.

One hour later...
-I'm back.
-Great. Go see my friend, he has tasks for you.
-OK.
-Now, go.

Several missions later...
-Hey you, go back to that cave you cleaned out earlier, there's a new gang installed there.
-Yeah?
-Clean them out!
-OK.

Move to other location late in the game...
-Hey, little bitch. I'm the boss here! Go see my friend and help him out, little worm bitch.
-OK.

Quit game. Uninstall. Fuck that shallow pointless piece of shit of a setting. I watched the ending on YouTube. There was no ending, it just ends. Fuck id and Bethesda and fuck their object textures from 1996.
That's Rage am I right? As soon as I heard iD software was aquired by Zenimax I thought OH SHIT NO.. NOO.. NooOooOooOoo.. Because I knew rage would turn out Shit and I Was right, Right down to the Cheating Racing car game!
Tell Me about it, rage is like everything Bad from fallout 3 and everything bad from borderlands Rick Rolled into one!
Post edited November 28, 2014 by fr33kSh0w2012
fr33kSh0w2012: That's Rage am I right? As soon as I heard iD software was aquired by Zenimax I thought OH SHIT NO.. NOO.. NooOooOooOoo.. Because I knew rage would turn out Shit and I Was right, Right down to the Cheating Racing car game!
They made this cool setting, John Goodman being badass, your blank slate and then what? FUCKING FETCH QUESTS AND SIDE-MISSIONS in the same locations! FUCK.

RAGE is exactly what I felt. Rage, frustration and despair.

And what the fuck is this???? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MoXUBJHgIdQ/TovkoohUehI/AAAAAAAAA1k/XBr4nC-QgJU/s1600/Rage%2Bblurry%2Btexture.jpg
snowkatt: doom and quake also didnt bullshit you with "story" "back story"endless busllshit cutscenes and recharging shields
exactly Games these days Feel way shitty! Like dead Islands "You are leaving the gaming area, (you fuckwit) get back in the gaming area" you know Big bad Island just waiting to be explored and "You are leaving the gaming area, Get back in the gaming area!"

Hated that game
fr33kSh0w2012: That's Rage am I right? As soon as I heard iD software was aquired by Zenimax I thought OH SHIT NO.. NOO.. NooOooOooOoo.. Because I knew rage would turn out Shit and I Was right, Right down to the Cheating Racing car game!
realkman666: They made this cool setting, John Goodman being badass, your blank slate and then what? FUCKING FETCH QUESTS AND SIDE-MISSIONS in the same locations! FUCK.

And what the fuck is this???? http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MoXUBJHgIdQ/TovkoohUehI/AAAAAAAAA1k/XBr4nC-QgJU/s1600/Rage%2Bblurry%2Btexture.jpg
why That's a Texture that looks Like It came out of Wolfenstien 3d!

Doom III looked better IMHO
realkman666: :)
i generally dont like fps games
but you can wake me up for doom 1 or 2

( or quake 4 i liek quake 4 ...dont look at me like that )
snowkatt: i generally dont like fps games

I liked quake 2 and 3 and quake 1 Before Bethsoft killed the games!
realkman666: They made this cool setting, John Goodman being badass, your blank slate and then what? FUCKING FETCH QUESTS AND SIDE-MISSIONS in the same locations! FUCK.

They just copied what Borderlands did!
Final Fantasy III on DS. I know, someone's going to stab me for that, but I've enjoyed some of the Final Fantasy Games, especially Final Fantasy V and VI for the GBA, but III was not only tedious after a certain part of the game, but also felt like a series of lame plot twists and a needlessly combat focused ending. I expected a better story, but I guess that's the harm of expectations.

Otherwise Dear Esther was also pretty disappointing too. I feel that they spent a lot of effort on making the game look pretty, and telling a story at the player, but unlike The Stanley Parable or even Gone Home I did not feel immersed in the experience at all. The "game" may have been better as a film, for all of its monologues and lack of 'effect' from the player's actions.
And don't get me started on what Bethsoft did with Oblivion's real time shadow system!

Remember they Promised us this! I Bought the game JUST TO SEE THIS EFFECT! and found out the Pricks scrapped it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de1M4Q_g2eg

I played Rage for what it was - a shooter - didnt expect deep story or anything. If someone just plays it as a shooter, IMHO its a decent game :)
fr33kSh0w2012: And don't get me started on what Bethsoft did with Oblivion's real time shadow system!

Remember they Promised us this! I Bought the game JUST TO SEE THIS EFFECT! and found out the Pricks scrapped it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=de1M4Q_g2eg
Marketing tone of voice is so gross.

Niggles: I played Rage for what it was - a shooter - didnt expect deep story or anything. If someone just plays it as a shooter, IMHO its a decent game :)
If you rush it, it's probably tolerable.
Post edited November 28, 2014 by realkman666
AquaticIdealist: Final Fantasy III on DS. I know, someone's going to stab me for that, but I've enjoyed some of the Final Fantasy Games, especially Final Fantasy V and VI for the GBA, but III was not only tedious after a certain part of the game, but also felt like a series of lame plot twists and a needlessly combat focused ending. I expected a better story, but I guess that's the harm of expectations.
its a remake of a 24 year old famicom game
there never was going to be much story to begin with
there si more story then in the original but that is not saying much
AquaticIdealist: Final Fantasy III on DS. I know, someone's going to stab me for that, but I've enjoyed some of the Final Fantasy Games, especially Final Fantasy V and VI for the GBA, but III was not only tedious after a certain part of the game, but also felt like a series of lame plot twists and a needlessly combat focused ending. I expected a better story, but I guess that's the harm of expectations.
snowkatt: its a remake of a 24 year old famicom game
there never was going to be much story to begin with
there si more story then in the original but that is not saying much
Well, speaking of Famicom games Fire Emblem 2 did ok.
mintee: skyrim, Elder Scrolls Online. Bought both based on hype and excitement with family members. Were nice to look at and at first fun to play but then for mulitude of reasons lost interest, family members got bored first and quit so perhaps that was it. At least with GoG you can buy a game, find out that its not your cup o tea and it doesnt cost you upwards a hundred bucks for the lesson (or more if you buy into subscription games)

all the rpg games I recently bought.. .turns out that I am sick of the genre
Are you more into the Deus-Ex and Mass Effect and DA 3D RPGs only, or are you a fan of the D&D isometrics like BG, Torment, Fallout, Arcanum, etc.? If the prior and you haven't played, try the Gothic games or Anachronox or even New Vegas (which isn't as great as a lot of people say, IMO, but really good.) If you like the latter but can't find anything to tickle the spots, and if you haven't tried, try games like Geneforge 1-5, Avernum, Wasteland2.