It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

For Dying Light, the Mac build is also missing.
Please check this line in the spreadsheet:

Jagged Alliance -> Missing Builds: "erth"?
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned yet but Anodyne seems to be missing the latest updates that the Steam version has. It seems to be missing at least 4 updates according to the game's News posts on Steam.

Edit: Dev replied to me on Steam, says they're hoping to update the game on GOG soon.
Post edited March 10, 2019 by user deleted
phaolo: Please check this line in the spreadsheet:

Jagged Alliance -> Missing Builds: "erth"?
Of course, that's supposed to say "Earth", since it's currently only available on Jupiter.

On a serious note, thanks, it happens sometimes when changing something on the sheet when you click wrong.

Wishmaster777: Wolcen - Lords Of Mayhem.
I don't suppose you own the game on Steam and GOG? We can't seem to figure out which version number Steam has since the thread on the game's discussion boards was last updated a bloody year ago.

Rezrog removed.
Dying Light updated.
Anodyne added.

Edit: I sent that post a bit early, my bad. More edits following.
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Snolus
It seems that Kyn is missing the latest update. Steam had a patch released on 20th November, 2018 which hasn't shown up here. For more info see the update details here;

https://steamcommunity.com/games/314560/announcements/detail/3398424857463469107

To confuse matters the devs have different patch numbers depending on whether the game is here or on Steam. The latest patch here (#4) is dated 25th August, 2015 and the updated patch on Steam (also called Patch #4) is dated 20th November 2018.

EDIT: Typo
Post edited March 09, 2019 by Pajama
Day off tomorrow, have at least 3 games to add. Great when games are missing dlc when they release here isn't it.
Snolus: Anodyne added.
Anodyne got updated today... most likely they were told by GOG to update their old game before they release the new one here
Mawthra: Anodyne got updated today... most likely they were told by GOG to update their old game before they release the new one here
Well, if that's what it takes.
Would be nice if they just kept up either way but still good news!

Anodyne removed.
Add Odallus: The Dark Call to the list... Just bought it here on sale, then saw on Steam that it got a 1.1.4 update on Feb 25, 2019 and GOG is still on 1.1.3

https://steamcommunity.com/app/319480/discussions/0/1797403972750105297/
Snolus: RIOT added.
RIOT - Civil Unrest has been at the same version as Steam's for some time now.

Mawthra: Add Odallus: The Dark Call to the list... Just bought it here on sale, then saw on Steam that it got a 1.1.4 update on Feb 25, 2019 and GOG is still on 1.1.3

As the developer mentioned in that thread, it is a beta patch, and he hasn't 'officially' released it yet.
Snolus: RIOT added.
SCPM: RIOT - Civil Unrest has been at the same version as Steam's for some time now.

Mawthra: Add Odallus: The Dark Call to the list... Just bought it here on sale, then saw on Steam that it got a 1.1.4 update on Feb 25, 2019 and GOG is still on 1.1.3

SCPM: As the developer mentioned in that thread, it is a beta patch, and he hasn't 'officially' released it yet.
To be fair, GOG supports Beta patches via Galaxy.

Iirc the Steam version of Riot has mod support. You know about the GOG version?
Post edited March 14, 2019 by omega64
omega64: Iirc the Steam version of Riot has mod support. You know about the GOG version?
I haven't seen any mention of mod support on Steam, and I don't see anything like that in the GOG version.
SCPM: I haven't seen any mention of mod support on Steam, and I don't see anything like that in the GOG version.
On Steam, there is mention of a Steam Workshop Editor. I'll assume there is nothing equivalent here?
SCPM: I haven't seen any mention of mod support on Steam, and I don't see anything like that in the GOG version.
Grargar: On Steam, there is mention of a Steam Workshop Editor. I'll assume there is nothing equivalent here?
Ok, I see it there now. As far as I can see, there is no editor or mod support in this version.
SCPM: RIOT - Civil Unrest has been at the same version as Steam's for some time now.
Oh also, this update seems to be missing considering GOGdb says the downloads are still at 1.0?
https://steamcommunity.com/games/342310/announcements/detail/1805285903704136665

Especially considering the new level was apparently added to the Workshop.

Weirdly enough, the game still has the Early Access tag despite being 1.0? xD
omega64: What's the current version number for the GOG/Steam versions?
Wishmaster777: Current Gog version is 0.5.0.5C.
So... from what I can find Steam is at the same version and hasn't been updated in ages.
Post edited March 15, 2019 by omega64