It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Postal 2 will receive new content with new update. Steam exclusive.
https://runningwithscissors.com/postal-2-celebrates-20-years-of-excellence-with-massive-new-update/
zadymek: Postal 2 will receive new content with new update. Steam exclusive.
https://runningwithscissors.com/postal-2-celebrates-20-years-of-excellence-with-massive-new-update/
Are you sure? According to the developer it should be here within the next few days
https://www.gog.com/forum/postal_series/changelog_postal_2/post4
alexandros050: Are you sure? According to the developer it should be here within the next few days
https://www.gog.com/forum/postal_series/changelog_postal_2/post4
No, I'm not sure.
I've just read the official announcement and it didn't mention GOG, so I assumed there will be no update for GOG.
I didn't know there was an announcement on forums here.

BTW Nice way of communication by the devs, a forum post. Are the devs ashamed of GOG? Announcing the update this way makes sure almost no one will learn of it. At least the media didn't notice it as they only mention Steam.
zadymek: BTW Nice way of communication by the devs, a forum post. Are the devs ashamed of GOG? Announcing the update this way makes sure almost no one will learn of it. At least the media didn't notice it as they only mention Steam.
No one ever mentions GOG if he doesn't have to. I would actually welcome if the devs would post in our forums.
koper3: Why on earth nobody mentions "House Flipper," folks? The devs literally pulled if off in order to deprive GOG customers of updates and the newest DLC, might return after. This is mistreatment.
finde es eine frechheit und ich kann gog nicht mit steam berbinden, also auch nicht das hauptspiel zu steam importieren und dann das dlc dort kaufen
Edit: the patch arrived several minutes ago.

Atomicrops
https://www.gog.com/game/atomicrops

Steam version 1.7.0
latest update added a new game mode 17 days ago:
https://steamcommunity.com/app/757320/eventcomments/5738190785836839354/
https://steamdb.info/app/757320/depots/

GOG version 1.6.1
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1112775722#builds

I have contacted GOG support 10 days ago, nothing happened yet.
Post edited May 04, 2023 by H1RAO
high rated
neumi5694: Lust Theory Season 1 and Lust Theory Season 2

Both games miss the high res wallpaper DLC.

Also Season 1 didn't receive the bugfix patch that was uploaded on Steam a month ago. I don't know what it fixes, but the GOG version is missing at least four sound files which result in script errors (not game breaking).

Season 2 got several updates on Steam since release, but these could be beta updates, since it's still being worked on (voice over is work in progress, also announced to be updated for the GOG version). So I would not list these, until a final version has been released.
I took the liberty and asked the dev and received the following reply immediately:

"Yeah, someone already asked about this in chat. The problem is that the GOG team answers email REALLY slowly so everything is taking longer than necessary. Furthermore, I'm the only one who can do all that (implementing it and communicating with GOG), but I'm currently swamped and haven't found the time for it. I will soon try finding time to try and update it. If I don't, once the game is fully complete (with VO and translations) for Steam, I'll get that final version on GOG as well so it all works. As if all that wasn't enough, achievements don't work on GOG for some reason which I still haven't figured out..."

and

"I'll try remembering about Season 1 and updating it as soon as possible"

So hopefully the update will arrive soon.
Post edited May 04, 2023 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: So hopefully the update will arrive soon.
Fingers crossed :)

And if they want to make a little more money, they can also add the payed wallpaper DLCs. I don't think many people will buy them, but some might. And it's always a few bucks more for something already completed.
neumi5694: And if they want to make a little more money, they can also add the payed wallpaper DLCs. I don't think many people will buy them, but some might. And it's always a few bucks more for something already completed.
They are aware - I quoted your complete post :)
Alexim: Also, the GOG version never really had the Eternal Arena leaderboards, as is fraudulently reported on the DLC page instead. The button to see the leaderboards simply doesn't exist in the GOG version. This probably breaks at least one achievement since it requires being first in a leaderboard that doesn't exist on GOG.
I got around to opening a support ticket to ask for the Eternal Arena Champion achievement to be deleted. It takes at least 3 years to get the other achievements; I'd rather not be cheated out of 100% because of one achievement that's impossible to get due to a missing feature.

I also asked them to delete "Leaderboards" under features for the Banner Saga 3 DLC and the Banner Saga base game, and to fix the forum links that point to General Discussion.

I brought up the issue of the Legendary Edition not unlocking items as well, though I expect nothing will be done.

As proof of the lack of leaderboards, I'm attaching a frame from an animated image on the store page compared to an in-game screenshot. You can clearly see where missing button is supposed to be.
Attachments:
Alexim: Also, the GOG version never really had the Eternal Arena leaderboards, as is fraudulently reported on the DLC page instead. The button to see the leaderboards simply doesn't exist in the GOG version. This probably breaks at least one achievement since it requires being first in a leaderboard that doesn't exist on GOG.
Ice_Mage: I got around to opening a support ticket to ask for the Eternal Arena Champion achievement to be deleted. It takes at least 3 years to get the other achievements; I'd rather not be cheated out of 100% because of one achievement that's impossible to get due to a missing feature.

I also asked them to delete "Leaderboards" under features for the Banner Saga 3 DLC and the Banner Saga base game, and to fix the forum links that point to General Discussion.

I brought up the issue of the Legendary Edition not unlocking items as well, though I expect nothing will be done.

As proof of the lack of leaderboards, I'm attaching a frame from an animated image on the store page compared to an in-game screenshot. You can clearly see where missing button is supposed to be.
I agree, and good luck, because I asked them almost the same things and they never did anything.

Also I've been waiting for answers to various tickets for several months and they mostly don't reply or they reply saying they will do something and then they disappear.
Iris and the Giant has received the latest update and can be removed from the list

https://www.gogdb.org/product/1297646450#builds
Alexim: I agree, and good luck, because I asked them almost the same things and they never did anything.
I got a reply yesterday. Worse than useless:

"The lack of the DLC items as well as the Eternal Arena Leaderboard is a known issue to us and a request to address those problems has been raised with an appropriate team."

The Eternal Arena DLC came out at the end of 2018. It's obvious since they haven't added leaderboards after half a decade, they never will. I'll try contacting the developer at some point, but they're perfectly content to sell a Legendary Edition that doesn't give you what you paid for, so I don't expect they'll care about an unobtainable achievement.
This support agent didn't even bother to fix the forum links on the store pages, or remove "Leaderboards" from the list of features for Banner Saga.
Alexim: I agree, and good luck, because I asked them almost the same things and they never did anything.
Ice_Mage: I got a reply yesterday. Worse than useless:

"The lack of the DLC items as well as the Eternal Arena Leaderboard is a known issue to us and a request to address those problems has been raised with an appropriate team."

The Eternal Arena DLC came out at the end of 2018. It's obvious since they haven't added leaderboards after half a decade, they never will. I'll try contacting the developer at some point, but they're perfectly content to sell a Legendary Edition that doesn't give you what you paid for, so I don't expect they'll care about an unobtainable achievement.
This support agent didn't even bother to fix the forum links on the store pages, or remove "Leaderboards" from the list of features for Banner Saga.
That's what I expected unfortunately.

Beyond the achievement, if it's clear that a feature doesn't exist and has never existed in that game, it should be removed from the description immediately. Instead, both the publisher and GOG are happy to provide false information.

In addition, the support agents seem to have no more room for action, or have been instructed to remain super vague under all circumstances, so by now their function is almost useless in most cases. After more than a month I'm still waiting for my Impaler key that was fraudulently removed from my library.
high rated
Ice_Mage: I got a reply yesterday. Worse than useless:

I would strongly suggest you to refund this DLC. It is clearly advertized on the gamecard that the DLC has Leaderboards yet they are not there. You waited years for the devs to fix this and they confirmed that this is an issue they are aware of and havn't fixed after years. Legally you have every right in the world to tell GOG that you are sick of waiting to get what you paid for and therefore demand a refund. There is no deadline in this case since the product technically is not complete and has not been completed after waiting for such a long time. NObody can expect the customer to wait a second longer.
Post edited May 11, 2023 by MarkoH01