It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: Apparently Wuppo is missing an update, but I think we need more details from the OP.
Sounds a bit like a GOG specific problem not related to a missing update in general but I might be wrong here of course. I only know that GOG should have the most recent version of Wuppo. Since I own the game on GOG and on Steam I will compare the versions later.

Edit:
Actual Steam version is at 1.1.104 and GOG is at 1.1.104 as well - so it's not a missing base game update in this case.
Checked GOGdb as well and the DLC is up to date with version 1.1.104 as well. Seems to be a GOG specific issue.
Post edited January 23, 2019 by MarkoH01
SirPrimalform: Apparently Wuppo is missing an update, but I think we need more details from the OP.
MarkoH01: Sounds a bit like a GOG specific problem not related to a missing update in general but I might be wrong here of course. I only know that GOG should have the most recent version of Wuppo. Since I own the game on GOG and on Steam I will compare the versions later.

Edit:
Actual Steam version is at 1.1.104 and GOG is at 1.1.104 as well - so it's not a missing base game update in this case.
Checked GOGdb as well and the DLC is up to date with version 1.1.104 as well. Seems to be a GOG specific issue.
Thanks for checking. Well, I guess we need to pester GOG.
Loaderini: I suggest that we also inform 2K that the Linux version of XCOM: Enemy Unknown is missing from GOG. I've already sent them an email, but the more people do it, the better chances of success. You can see more at https://www.gog.com/forum/xcom_enemy_unknown_complete_pack/any_plans_on_including_the_linux_build_for_this/post14

and, until the official Linux build arrives, you can use Lutris.net to play the Windows GOG version of the game.
Linux version was developed by Feral Interactive. They won't release anything they make on GoG ever. You can try contacting them though and good luck!
tremere110: Linux version was developed by Feral Interactive. They won't release anything they make on GoG ever. You can try contacting them though and good luck!
Ah, if the publishing rights to the Linux version are held by a separate company I can see how that would complicate things. What's their problem with GOG? I would have thought that a company that ports things to Linux would have been all over DRM-free stores.
MarkoH01: Sounds a bit like a GOG specific problem not related to a missing update in general but I might be wrong here of course. I only know that GOG should have the most recent version of Wuppo. Since I own the game on GOG and on Steam I will compare the versions later.

Edit:
many thanks for looking into this.
So the 2 in-game shops from the corresponding DLC are absent at 1.1.104. I only realised this after finishing the game, so the DLC was a bit of a useless purchase.
Support told me that the temporary solution was to roll back to a previous version - but that the patch fixing it would be live soon (this was 2 weeks ago).
I'm afraid I don't know anything else about the issue. No idea whether it also happens on Steam

Edit:
cachirulo: many thanks for looking into this.
So the 2 in-game shops from the corresponding DLC are absent at 1.1.104. I only realised this after finishing the game, so the DLC was a bit of a useless purchase.
Support told me that the temporary solution was to roll back to a previous version - but that the patch fixing it would be live soon (this was 2 weeks ago).
I'm afraid I don't know anything else about the issue. No idea whether it also happens on Steam
Interesting... out of interest, how did you install the game, Galaxy or offline? I'm guessing it might be an error in the installer and/or Galaxy scripts that means the DLC doesn't get installed properly.
cachirulo: many thanks for looking into this.
SirPrimalform: Interesting... out of interest, how did you install the game, Galaxy or offline? I'm guessing it might be an error in the installer and/or Galaxy scripts that means the DLC doesn't get installed properly.
oh yeah, support asked this too. I use Galaxy ;) But no 'error' message or anything
cachirulo: oh yeah, support asked this too. I use Galaxy ;) But no 'error' message or anything
I guess we'll wait and see... I actually own the game and DLC but haven't played yet!
cachirulo: oh yeah, support asked this too. I use Galaxy ;) But no 'error' message or anything
SirPrimalform: I guess we'll wait and see... I actually own the game and DLC but haven't played yet!
it's quirky, fun and full of secrets. One of these games that encourage exploration and trying everything out. A bit of a Zelda vibe sometimes. The DLC seems non-essential even if it worked ok. The devs don't rule out adding more 'side' content, probably for free
cachirulo: Support told me that the temporary solution was to roll back to a previous version - but that the patch fixing it would be live soon (this was 2 weeks ago).
I would suggest you to reopen your support ticket (you should be able to create a follow up easily) and ask them for an ETA for the fix. 2 Weeks is wuite some time for such a more or less crucial fix (after all you payed for the DLC which you are now unable to use).
high rated
I have emailed 5 developers regarding missing content / updates. the games in question:

Tower of Time - Linux version outdated + No FULL OST (available free on Steam), latest ver also adds French language.
SteamWorld Heist - Devs said in an email it would land late Sept 2018.
Victor Vran - Linux version missing 1 patch, iirc GOG encountered issues with this patch and rejected it, I asked about an ETA.
Hyper Light Drifter - Mac/Linux are both updated, the last few patches are only available to WIndows users.
The Signal From Tolva - Linux version missing 1 patch which also happens to fix a few important issues.

I shall keep you posted should I get any response / updates.

Status Update (all responses were sent to my personal email):

The Signal From Tolva - Devs responded that they sent the latest version to GOG back in August, but somehow it didn't go live. They also mentioned that pushing Linux builds is done manually (probably due to lack of Galaxy).

SteamWorld Heist - Devs responded that they sent the update to GOG.

Tower of Time - Devs responded that they plan a big update coming very soon, along with the full OST.

All in all, things are looking good so far. Kudos to these devs that responded in a very efficient and professional manner.
Post edited January 28, 2019 by Ganni1987
high rated
SteamWorld Heist got the latest update for Windows and we're currently waiting for the Mac & Linux versions to arrive.
low rated
JudasIscariot: SteamWorld Heist got the latest update for Windows and we're currently waiting for the Mac & Linux versions to arrive.
I won't be grateful for this sorry

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/wtf_happening_over_gogcom

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_needs_much_more_rights_about_installers

Also thread owner could note those threads too . This is much more worse than outdated builds. I was buying from different stores and checking them always. But now I am burned out. This is the best example of 2nd class treatment.
Post edited January 28, 2019 by Skysect
JudasIscariot: SteamWorld Heist got the latest update for Windows and we're currently waiting for the Mac & Linux versions to arrive.
hell yes
I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it pop up this morning in the Updated section... better late than never, I guess!

Now if you can just get Capcom to update Dragon's Dogma to be inline with Steam, I think I may be able to finally delete my "NEEDS UPDATE" tag in my library ;)