It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SirPrimalform: I was going to wait and give GOG a chance to fail first, but it's up to you.
MarkoH01: I want this to be fixed for myself as well and unfortunately GOG won't help me since I own the humble version. So I e-mailed them, created a thread on Steam, tweeted them, contacted humble support and their publishers. Hopefully this will be enough for them to see that only a working game is acceptable for me.
I wish you luck on your quest brave Sir Knight!
Thanks for the detailed list.

This will be my new reference point for deciding on purchases. If a company can make your list then I'll likely shy away from any of their games unless I'm absolutely desperate.
I think we may add Stardock with Star Control: Origins to this list.
There is allready v. 1.30 on steam, while GOG stuck with 1.10. =(
high rated
Edward_Carnby: I think we may add Stardock with Star Control: Origins to this list.
There is allready v. 1.30 on steam, while GOG stuck with 1.10. =(
They're working on getting this to us but they've ran into some technical issues. We are helping them with those but with them and us being in wholly different time zones there's a bit of a delay as far as the back-and-forth that comes with solving a problem.

I deal with those guys and they always make sure to keep their games up to date with the tools we have available :)
Post edited December 07, 2018 by JudasIscariot
Got it.

Thanks for the info, Judas !
Just dropping by to say thanks Judas for your work and for sharing the info.
JudasIscariot: They're working on getting this to us but they've ran into some technical issues. We are helping them with those but with them and us being in wholly different time zones there's a bit of a delay as far as the back-and-forth that comes with solving a problem.

I deal with those guys and they always make sure to keep their games up to date with the tools we have available :)
Hey hello! As you are already here, have you got any news to share about No Man's Sky multiplayer on GOG? It was expected to arrive by the end of the year and now the end of the year is, well, coming soon.
Windward is $15 on here but only $10 on Steam.
Marioface5: Windward is $15 on here but only $10 on Steam.
Or 12,99€ but then Steam still list it as 10€ so it seems better for € at GoG but still in my opinion something for *We give you with this 3€ currency too*
Marioface5: Windward is $15 on here but only $10 on Steam.
Korotan: Or 12,99€ but then Steam still list it as 10€ so it seems better for € at GoG but still in my opinion something for *We give you with this 3€ currency too*
The list doesn't generally cover price differences. (At least, that used to be the case for the old list; I'm just assuming it's still true for the new one.)

If it did, it would be about ten times as long as it is, mostly because prices can vary quite substantially in non-US currencies.
Bubsy: The Woolies Strike Back store page claims the game has leaderboards, but as far as I can tell the GOG version doesn't.

https://i.imgur.com/LvuISAQ.png
omega64: Sanitarium
Missing German and French.
French version of Sanitarium was added 12th July 2018.
Redout
Steam version has multiplayer, GOG doesn't.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_redout_solar_challenge_edition_72e22/post58
As for the current state of things, Redout on GOG will be available with the entire gameplay DLC set for an insanely low price, in exchange for the lack of online multiplayer, mostly. But if the launch here goes in the right direction, we can definitely discuss bringing the feature here instead of focusing more efforts on Redout: Space Assault or the next game.

It really boils down to the first couple of weeks of sales here ;)
"Buy our game now and maybe we'll add multiplayer later"
Post edited December 11, 2018 by flyme_tothemoon
flyme_tothemoon: Redout

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/release_redout_solar_challenge_edition_72e22/post58

As for the current state of things, Redout on GOG will be available with the entire gameplay DLC set for an insanely low price, in exchange for the lack of online multiplayer, mostly. But if the launch here goes in the right direction, we can definitely discuss bringing the feature here instead of focusing more efforts on Redout: Space Assault or the next game.

It really boils down to the first couple of weeks of sales here ;)
flyme_tothemoon: "Buy our game now and maybe we'll add multiplayer later"
Well... "Buy our game now for half the price you'd pay for the same content on Steam (minus multiplayer). Maybe we'll add multiplayer later."

Personally, I wish all devs who released multiplayer-less on GOG were as cruel...
flyme_tothemoon: Redout

"Buy our game now and maybe we'll add multiplayer later"
zlep: Well... "Buy our game now for half the price you'd pay for the same content on Steam (minus multiplayer). Maybe we'll add multiplayer later."

Personally, I wish all devs who released multiplayer-less on GOG were as cruel...
They even explain this a few posts later in the same thread:

"LAN multiplayer is not possible at this time as the current implementation still needs the Steam apis to function. I know it's dumb, but that's the situation :( "

So it seems as if they developed the game using the Steam API and they know it would require additional work (time and money) to even be able to have in on GOG as well. The y knew it would be unfair so they decided to cut down the price and they were open about it. I really don't know if we are treated as second class citizens here - I don't feel this way but sometimes you'll have to add the positive and negative things to see if the end result is positive or not.
Post edited December 11, 2018 by MarkoH01