It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Grargar: GRIP is missing online multiplayer and a bunch of DLC packs; Artifex Car Pack, Delorean 2650, as well as the free Artbook and Manual DLC. It tries to make up for this by having a lower base price.
If the Artifex Car Pack is just the three cars (Atom, Fury, and Titan), then that's included, just omitted from the store page.
soosgjr: If the Artifex Car Pack is just the three cars (Atom, Fury, and Titan), then that's included, just omitted from the store page.
It isn't GOG if the storepage doesn't get something wrong. Thanks for the info.
Kirben: Blackwell (The complete series) - missing 2021 update for modern monitors on Steam

Gemini Rue - missing 2017 and 2021 updates for modern monitors on Steam

Golden Wake - missing 2020 update on Steam

It is sadly becoming clear Wadjet Eye Games couldn't care less about their GOG customers. Every question about the updates coming to GOG is just ignored by the developer on Steam forums.
MarkoH01: Good news:
Dave Gilbert was so friendly to reply to my question about this within seconds ...

"Hm. They may be right. GOG used to take care of that stuff for me, but not anymore. I thought I updated some of those myself but I might not have done it right. I will look into it!"
Don't get your hopes up. I, and others, tried contacting him about it 4 years ago and was ignored in every time.
MarkoH01: Good news:
Dave Gilbert was so friendly to reply to my question about this within seconds ...

"Hm. They may be right. GOG used to take care of that stuff for me, but not anymore. I thought I updated some of those myself but I might not have done it right. I will look into it!"
Mean.Jim: Don't get your hopes up. I, and others, tried contacting him about it 4 years ago and was ignored in every time.
I found that Golden Wake got updated on GOG. :O
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207666213#builds
moonshineshadow: Can aynone confirm if Nanotale - Typing Chronicle is out of date?
On Steam it received an update two weeks ago introducing a better map etc, but if I check gogdb it seems like the last update here was in April.
I'm on the fence of buying it, but if it is out of date...
I just checked gogdb for you, and Typing Chronicle received an update on GOG very recently (The latest version: 1.0f 2021-06-18). :D
Post edited June 20, 2021 by LLC
LLC: I just checked gogdb for you, and Typing Chronicle received an update on GOG very recently (The latest version: 1.0f 2021-06-18). :D
Ah nice. So the update was just slow to arrive. Thanks :-)
LLC: I just checked gogdb for you, and Typing Chronicle received an update on GOG very recently (The latest version: 1.0f 2021-06-18). :D
moonshineshadow: Ah nice. So the update was just slow to arrive. Thanks :-)
You are welcome. :)
LLC: I found that Golden Wake got updated on GOG. :O
https://www.gogdb.org/product/1207666213#builds
Great - so let's hope that Dave will update the other mentioned Wadjet Eye games as well :)
high rated
soosgjr: If the Artifex Car Pack is just the three cars (Atom, Fury, and Titan), then that's included, just omitted from the store page.
Grargar: It isn't GOG if the storepage doesn't get something wrong. Thanks for the info.
Yeah, that's probably a trademarked feature at this point. Anyway, I ended reinstalling my Steam copy of the game and do a comparison to the GOG version. Unfortunately, some of the free content is also missing, primarily because it's a 1.5.0 build, while on Steam it's at 1.5.2.

These are the missing items that I found:
- The airblade variant of the MG ZS X.
- Both variants of the Vintek Marango.
- The Jekna 881 circuit.

I'm not sure about the ZS X, but the Marango and Jekna were certainly added after version 1.5.1. I can't verify it myself (or would want to really), but some reviews also mention that the VR mode is missing. I assume this is because it's tied to some Steam API, just like the multiplayer.
soosgjr: Yeah, that's probably a trademarked feature at this point. Anyway, I ended reinstalling my Steam copy of the game and do a comparison to the GOG version. Unfortunately, some of the free content is also missing, primarily because it's a 1.5.0 build, while on Steam it's at 1.5.2.

- The Jekna 881 circuit.

I'm not sure about the ZS X, but the Marango and Jekna were certainly added after version 1.5.1. I can't verify it myself (or would want to really), but some reviews also mention that the VR mode is missing. I assume this is because it's tied to some Steam API, just like the multiplayer.
Sigh...
Exsurgent: Necromunda: Hired Gun (Streum On Studios / Focus Home Interactive) is missing 3 paid DLCs on GOG.

The game was released on 1 June 2021 on all major stores, including GOG. However, Steam and EGS also offer three DLC packs:

- Hunter's Bounty Pack (cosmetic DLC)
- Artbook DLC
- Soundtrack DLC

It's now a week later and the DLC is still not sold on GOG, while it has been available on Steam and EGS since release. So far, Streum On Studios and Focus Home Interactive have been completely silent about this.

Note: People who preordered the game did receive the Hunter's Bounty Pack on GOG as part of the game's preorder scheme. This means Streum On Studios / Focus Home Interactive did provide GOG with the necessary files for the DLC, which implies they intentionally chose not to take the extra step of also selling it as a separate DLC here.
The Hunter's Bounty Pack was part of the preorder bonus, GoG-buyers got it at launch, but unable to pick it up now. There should be no issue offering it at this point...

As for the soundtrack, usually GoG is allowing it to be sold separately, so i don´t know the issue, probably licensing issues. The artbook is usually free on GoG, but the publisher apparently doesn´t enjoy this idea and so they are not offering it for free, else the Steam customers may become upset. Steam is still the most important platform to them and it will be risky upseting Steam-users.

Indeed, its kinda a ripoff selling a artbook, but it seems like this is the way many publishers are heading, as long as users are accepting this sort of behaviour.
Post edited June 20, 2021 by Xeshra
Druidstone - The Secret of the Menhir Forest is missing two latest patches, which were released this year on Steam. They are just minor bugfixes, and these bug have not happened to me on my playthrough, but still, they can happen to someone.

1.2.8 was released on Jan 6, 21
1.2.9 was released on Jan 14, 21
Post edited June 21, 2021 by MMLN
high rated
Grargar: It isn't GOG if the storepage doesn't get something wrong. Thanks for the info.
soosgjr: Yeah, that's probably a trademarked feature at this point. Anyway, I ended reinstalling my Steam copy of the game and do a comparison to the GOG version. Unfortunately, some of the free content is also missing, primarily because it's a 1.5.0 build, while on Steam it's at 1.5.2.

- The Jekna 881 circuit.

GOG: "Abandon updates all ye who enter here..."

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/396900/view/2749962854616536885

https://store.steampowered.com/news/app/396900/view/2801759323342785915

Gog version out of date on updates AT LAUNCH. Guess i'm gonna have to ask for a refund in the very near future. And it's not the first time i've had to refund a game for the same reason.
Post edited June 21, 2021 by Lucian_Galca
I wonder why it's so freakin' difficult for developers to update their games here.
tfishell: I wonder why it's so freakin' difficult for developers to update their games here.
I've suspected in recent years that not all of that may be on the devs' end, but on gog's end. Perhaps more than we think.

In any case, i've sent a support email to gog about GRIP, but i'm expecting to be disappointed and having to ask for a refund.
high rated
Xeshra: The Hunter's Bounty Pack was part of the preorder bonus, GoG-buyers got it at launch, but unable to pick it up now. There should be no issue offering it at this point...
Some additional info on Necromunda: Hired Gun: ( see also https://www.gog.com/forum/necromunda_hired_gun/missing_dlc_soundtrack_and_artbook ):

- the devs have confirmed on their Discord that the Hunter's Bounty Pack will not be sold on GOG, without giving a reason. We're still waiting on info regarding the artbook and soundtrack, though at this point it's probably a safe bet those won't be sold here either.
- It seems the preorder DLC which GOG users got was never set up as a product intended to be sold at any point (dummy name and price).

So yeah, there should be no reason they're not selling this DLC here. But apparently, they decided GOG users simply won't get to buy the DLC, and they decided this long in advance of release.