It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

OHMYGODJCABOMB: How exactly can this change break Excel?
Well, numbers and (some) formulas are usually written according to local separators, so it would become confusing for both user and program.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: How exactly can this change break Excel?
phaolo: Well, numbers and (some) formulas are usually written according to local separators, so it would become confusing for both user and program.
Remember Excel 4, when they even translated BASIC to different languages, what a mess ...

edit: removed bad info
Post edited March 11, 2021 by neumi5694
neumi5694: Anyway ... I have a german system, the decimal separator is a comma and the launcher works just fine. There is absolutely no problem.
The launcher created by Majesco in 2018 can't work "just fine" when a comma is used as the decimal separator in system settings.

It was discovered by one of the Steam users a few years ago (source).

Yesterday I checked the launcher with comma as decimal separator and it crashed. Then I changed the comma to a period in the system settings and the launcher started without crashing. After that, I switched the decimal separator back to comma and the launcher started crashing again.
neumi5694: Anyway ... I have a german system, the decimal separator is a comma and the launcher works just fine. There is absolutely no problem.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: The launcher created by Majesco in 2018 can't work "just fine" when a comma is used as the decimal separator in system settings.
Sorry, I confused/misread something, my bad.
Post edited March 11, 2021 by neumi5694
Synthetik: Legion Rising seems to have content unavailable on GOG due to it requiring access to Synthetik: Arena (only available on Steam) and the DLC for Synthetik Arena. It also has stuff locked behind a newsletter subscription and referral codes, though that may not be relevant to this list.
As far as I can see Figment is on the list only for the missing soundtrack. But on GOG it also misses updates since almost 2 years. And according to a review on the game card the Linux version is broken.
Post edited March 18, 2021 by eiii
Blazing Chrome has a free Official Game Guide DLC on Steam. On GOG there is no such DLC, neither is there any mention of the guide being an extra on the storepage. Can someone verify if the guide is included in the game's installation directory?
high rated
Hello,

Following the last patch of Northgard (2.4.15.20613), the Solo mode is not valid without gog galaxy.

I have asked the developers and am waiting for an answer.

the campaign mode remains unchanged.

J-Marc
high rated
DJM.553: Hello,

Following the last patch of Northgard (2.4.15.20613), the Solo mode is not valid without gog galaxy.

I have asked the developers and am waiting for an answer.

the campaign mode remains unchanged.

J-Marc
You might want to post this here:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/drm_on_gog_list_of_singleplayer_games_with_drm
yes, more appropriate
I don't have the game but i have suspicions, does anyone have the game who can verify how many updates the EA lacks here compared to steam if it does ?.

I might be forced to give Taleworlds hell, disappointed if it has to come to that.
Post edited March 19, 2021 by ChrisGamer300
ChrisGamer300: I don't have the game but i have suspicions, does anyone have the game who can verify how many updates the EA lacks here compared to steam if it does ?.

I might be forced to give Taleworlds hell, disappointed if it has to come to that.
We're talking about which game?
ChrisGamer300: I don't have the game but i have suspicions, does anyone have the game who can verify how many updates the EA lacks here compared to steam if it does ?.

Grargar: We're talking about which game?
Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord. Heh sorry about that, i have not been thinking straight lately.
Grargar: We're talking about which game?
ChrisGamer300: Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord. Heh sorry about that, i have not been thinking straight lately.
Bannerlord is fully updated and is updated nearly the same time as steam as far as non beta updates. Only Steam get's beta updates though.
ChrisGamer300: Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord. Heh sorry about that, i have not been thinking straight lately.
BKGaming: Bannerlord is fully updated and is updated nearly the same time as steam as far as non beta updates. Only Steam get's beta updates though.
I see, thank you that's what i have expected from Taleworlds so good that those fears are unfounded.