It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alexim: They don't seem very fluent in English, but maybe the GOG version doesn't really need the patches released on Steam, has anyone checked the changelogs?
Putting aside their english level (which I can't really blame), it doesn't make sense from a development standpoint... on the other hand, the changelog doesn't help, as I've seen often games here with an older changelog than steam, even though the game was properly updated, so the best solution would be to pinpoint AND reproduce the bugs of earlier steam version, which needless to say, it's a huge PITA.

I don't want to be a dick, but considering their issues with the DLC, I don't have high hopes. I feel thorned about this though, because I can understand the pain of being an indie dev, the sweat and struggle to keep their place in the video game industry, but at least try to not turn away legit customers from other platforms...

MarkoH01: That's what they said when they were talking about bugs. They said that Steam had issues GOG never had ... BUT they also added additional language support (I guess it was Chinese) AND when they said to me that it is "just" this language I am missing out and I told them that others on GOG might be interested in getting this language as well they said that it would be an easy update and they will do it ... which they did not.
I find baffling that there could be chinese people in here willing to buy the game, but the devs literally don't care, judging by their response.

BmB: Supreme Commander Gold and Supreme Commander 2 do not have online multiplayer.
Supreme Commander Gold does not have the 3603 beta patch.
And while it's not necessarily Steam's fault, the fan-revival patch and lobby FAF does not recognize the GOG version of the game, and so you can't play online that way either.
What about LAN? Does it works? At least virtual lan... As for the fan-revival patch, it must checking for a matching exe, which obviously can't happen with a GOG release, due to the exe being rebuilt from scratch. At his point I can only hope that modders will care enough to add compatibility wit hthe GOG build, hopefully...

Ueber: Supreme Commander Forged Alliance is on version 1.5.3599 and is missing the latest beta patch 1.5.3603.
I've asked one of the Blues about this issue, but as its sunday, I'll expect an answer on this issue not right away.
Did the beta fix some crucial stuff? Because I bought all supreme commander as soon as they released in here, but I don't like older builds.
Post edited June 09, 2020 by Kyousuke.
Kyousuke.: What about LAN? Does it works? At least virtual lan... As for the fan-revival patch, it must checking for a matching exe, which obviously can't happen with a GOG release, due to the exe being rebuilt from scratch. At his point I can only hope that modders will care enough to add compatibility wit hthe GOG build, hopefully...
Apparently, the situation is out of their hands:
https://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19364#p184737
Kyousuke.: What about LAN? Does it works? At least virtual lan... As for the fan-revival patch, it must checking for a matching exe, which obviously can't happen with a GOG release, due to the exe being rebuilt from scratch. At his point I can only hope that modders will care enough to add compatibility wit hthe GOG build, hopefully...
Grargar: Apparently, the situation is out of their hands:
https://forums.faforever.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=19364#p184737
Welp at least they tried instead of ignoring the GOG build, so I give credit to them for that. And putting aside FAF, is there no way to play through lan and the likes?
Kyousuke.: I find baffling that there could be chinese people in here willing to buy the game, but the devs literally don't care, judging by their response.
My thoughts exactly.
MarkoH01: My thoughts exactly.
I know right? :/
Thunker: Wasteland 2 : no achievements and miss the new patch
Edward_Carnby: Ehm ?
What patch ?
It got updated May 5th 2020 I'm guessing that is the latest patch, if not it is hardly abandoned.
RPGFanboy: It got updated May 5th 2020 I'm guessing that is the latest patch, if not it is hardly abandoned.
Interesting.
Anybody have some info what's updated ?
Moved to outdated delisted games tab:
Grandia 2
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/grandia_ii_anniversary_edition_delisting
high rated
Wow I... GOG sure was a lot of effort to update for the Supraland developer. I just checked. The last patch in my library was January. And only now was it too much effort to update it clearly.
Added:
Supraland
to removed games tab.

Fun fact, he'd promised GOG for Supraland 2 on his kickstarter. Guess that's not happening.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by omega64
high rated
omega64: Fun fact, he'd promised GOG for Supraland 2 on his kickstarter. Guess that's not happening.
This guy promised a lot ... ;) Does not matter anymore. Won't give him any more money anyway.
Bound by Flame is missing its Linux version on GOG.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/243930/Bound_By_Flame/
https://www.gog.com/game/bound_by_flame
high rated
MarkoH01: Finally some good news. Dreadlocks the devs from Dex have replied about my question regarding the outdated version of the game in a kind and informative way:

"Hi Marko, we apologize for a late reply. yes, you’re right.
Update 7.0.0.0 was released just for Steam, because it was necessarily to update Steam API.
The update wasn’t contain a final version of all changes what we planned. The final version of the update will be release on all platforms in a few weeks as a new update. The main changes are non-English localizations.
Sincerely
Dreadlocks"
Anime-BlackWolf: I think we can add this game to the "never be updated here"-staple as well. No more reactions from the devs, no more updates on Steam and there are infos flying around, that the developer went bankrupt. Fun times... :(

Another one for "the list". :(
No, we can't. They just replied to me:

"Hi Marko, you absolutely right. The update was postponed and delayed for the complicated COVID situation. We resuming our support development now and we will try to deliver it as soon as possible.
Sincerely
Dreadlocks"
Thanks. Let's keep the hope up for that one. Would be very sad to lose THAT title.
Anime-BlackWolf: I think we can add this game to the "never be updated here"-staple as well. No more reactions from the devs, no more updates on Steam and there are infos flying around, that the developer went bankrupt. Fun times... :(

Another one for "the list". :(
MarkoH01: No, we can't. They just replied to me:

"Hi Marko, you absolutely right. The update was postponed and delayed for the complicated COVID situation. We resuming our support development now and we will try to deliver it as soon as possible.
Sincerely
Dreadlocks"
That's a wonderful surprise, this update might be a good excuse to replay the game a second time ;)
Niffelheim missing Patch and DLCs
Swag and Sorcery missing Patch
Danger Scavenger missing Achievements and Patch
Post edited June 25, 2020 by Valdasaar