It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: steamcommunity is blocked in China, so I can't open the link. Can you please give me a screencap or copypaste the text, then I can confirm it.
Old Game
If I buy a Recut version I get the old game?

Alucard [developer] Mar 2 @ 8:11pm
At this moment, we are no longer offering The Coma: Cutting Class.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by theslitherydeee
joelandsonja: I do find that older games, such as King's Quest, Space Quest, etc, are often left unupdated and buggy. Unfortunately I think these games are mostly forgotten by GOG, but I'm hoping they will do some updates to fix the more common issues.
fortune_p_dawg: this is absolutely not true.

if you check their changelog in your library, youll notcie that they were updated to the latest version of scummv this past spring.
Well that's interesting. Although I do find that SCUMM is hard to get the aspect ratio to match the original. I managed to to tweak it, but it left the SCUMM settings tiny ... so I guess I'm hoping for a new SCUMM update to fix this issue.
fortune_p_dawg: this is absolutely not true.

if you check their changelog in your library, youll notcie that they were updated to the latest version of scummv this past spring.
joelandsonja: Well that's interesting. Although I do find that SCUMM is hard to get the aspect ratio to match the original. I managed to to tweak it, but it left the SCUMM settings tiny ... so I guess I'm hoping for a new SCUMM update to fix this issue.
What exactly do you mean with "it left the SCUMM settings tiny? So far I did not have any problems getting the correct aspect ratio in any ScummVM supported game. Any particular game I should try it with?
fortune_p_dawg has asked on Steam if there are plans to update Wuppo on GOG to the latest version and the devs replied today:

"Yes. Working on it. Hopefully soon. -Lars"

fingers crossed
MarkoH01: fortune_p_dawg has asked on Steam if there are plans to update Wuppo on GOG to the latest version and the devs replied today:

"Yes. Working on it. Hopefully soon. -Lars"

fingers crossed
indeedy, glad he's on it and cool of him to respond.
Order of Battle: Endsieg is a bit more expensive on GOG than Steam and publisher's website. Hopefully a pricing error rather than DRM tax.
fronzelneekburm: steamcommunity is blocked in China, so I can't open the link. Can you please give me a screencap or copypaste the text, then I can confirm it.
theslitherydeee: Old Game
If I buy a Recut version I get the old game?

Alucard [developer] Mar 2 @ 8:11pm
At this moment, we are no longer offering The Coma: Cutting Class.
Ok, turns out I was wrong. Thanks for the quote!
I think it's safe to add Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry to the list.

Missing Updates? No (Currently updated in Sync with Steam v1.0.3)

Missing DLC? Yes (Artbook/Soundtrack only available on Steam)

Missing PDF Manual? Yes (Only available on Steam)

If you want to look at or archive the manual, you gotta get it here:
User Manual

I messaged Assemble Entertainment on Facebook inquiring about the missing manual and DLC...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Me:
Hi, would you please add the pdf manual (from Steam) and Artbook/Soundtrack DLC to the GOG release of Leisure Suit Larry?

Thanks

Assemble Entertainment:
Hello djdarko, thanks for your eMail. At this moment the DLC are only available on Steam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited November 15, 2018 by djdarko
djdarko: I think it's safe to add Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry to the list.

Missing Updates: No (Currently updated in Sync with Steam v1.0.3)
I would not add it to the missing updates list yet (the other things yes) because the game has been updated for GOG as well and I assume the actual update is just a bit delayed.
Post edited November 14, 2018 by MarkoH01
djdarko: I think it's safe to add Leisure Suit Larry: Wet Dreams Don't Dry to the list.

MarkoH01: I would not add it to the missing updates list yet (the other things yes) because the game has been updated for GOG as well and I assume the actual update is just a bit delayed.
Uh, That's what he is already saying. :P
MarkoH01: I would not add it to the missing updates list yet (the other things yes) because the game has been updated for GOG as well and I assume the actual update is just a bit delayed.
Grargar: Uh, That's what he is already saying. :P
Did I miss something in the previous post? Sorry, I don't understand completely.
MarkoH01: Did I miss something in the previous post? Sorry, I don't understand completely.
He never said that updates were missing. (Missing Updates: No (Currently updated in Sync with Steam v1.0.3) )
MarkoH01: Did I miss something in the previous post? Sorry, I don't understand completely.
Grargar: He never said that updates were missing. (Missing Updates: No (Currently updated in Sync with Steam v1.0.3) )
That confirmed my suspicion that I missed something in the post. Thank you for notifying. So move on, ignore my post ... nothing to see here ;)

Sorry about the confusion, I updated my post to have more information, hopefully it makes more sense now.
djdarko: Sorry about the confusion, I updated my post to have more information, hopefully it makes more sense now.
It's not your fault, I am obviously unable to read ;)