It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

thraxman: Terminator: Resistance has received a major update on Steam yesterday "Infiltrator Mode". Has there been any word on it arriving here?
ditorius: Let's hope so, usually it takes some days (depending on dev/publisher) to arrive on gog but we should keep an eye on it (the same holds for the free Zero Day Exploit Comic dlc that was granted to steam users).
I've been eyeing that game for some time but it never gets a discount on GOG (but has one for 40 % currently on Steam, pretty frustrating).
MarkoH01: Then I will try it.
bluethief: Did the devs say anything?
Unfortunately they did not reply yet :(
bluethief: Did the devs say anything?
MarkoH01: Unfortunately they did not reply yet :(
Here's hoping that they'll eventually answer and update the game. Thank you.
Possibly Rogue Wizards. Wanted to buy the game on current sale but changelog in the forum shows that the version on GOG is from 2017 and Steam shows that since then there were 3 updates- one in 2019 and two in 2020. Can anyone who has the game confirm this?
Police Stories: Missing paid DLC.
Ravinius: Possibly Rogue Wizards. Wanted to buy the game on current sale but changelog in the forum shows that the version on GOG is from 2017 and Steam shows that since then there were 3 updates- one in 2019 and two in 2020. Can anyone who has the game confirm this?
Edit: I just asked the dev for you.
https://steamcommunity.com/app/392260/eventcomments/2994291378925713154

I just checked both versions, and found that the version on GOG is Patch 1.2.371 (19th June 2017), and

the version on Steam is Patch 1.2.389 (3rd November 2020).
Post edited November 10, 2020 by LLC
high rated
Ravinius: Possibly Rogue Wizards. Wanted to buy the game on current sale but changelog in the forum shows that the version on GOG is from 2017 and Steam shows that since then there were 3 updates- one in 2019 and two in 2020. Can anyone who has the game confirm this?
LLC: Edit: I just asked the dev for you.

I just checked both versions, and found that the version on GOG is Patch 1.2.371 (19th June 2017), and

The latest version of Rogue Wizards 1.2.389 is published at GoG now
LLC: Edit: I just asked the dev for you.

spellbindstudios: The latest version of Rogue Wizards 1.2.389 is published at GoG now
Thank you! If I can take advantage of this post to ask a couple of questions:

1. It's a small thing, but the achievement titles on GOG are not the correct ones, they look more like placeholders. Could you edit them with the correct titles? Without resetting them please XD

2. Would it be possible to add cloud saves to the game also on GOG? I still remember the nightmares when I lost a save game of many hours by mistake.
A very big thank you to you LLC for asking the devs. And also awesome that when this was brought to their notice the devs acted instantly. We all know that it doesn't always work that way. I still have nightmares about My Time at Portia updates.
Will be grabbing the game later this week.
KUNAI - Missing paid soundtrack
Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Missing MacOS build on GOG, available on Steam (this game *is* compatible with MacOS Catalina, despite what it says on the Steam page).

https://www.gog.com/game/teleglitch_die_more_edition
https://store.steampowered.com/app/234390/Teleglitch_Die_More_Edition/
Observer: System Redux

The original version had a paid soundtrack DLC (which obviously won't be released here now).

The Redux version lets you buy the Deluxe content separately on Steam (there's one DLC for the soundtrack, one for the artbook). On gog, you have to choose either the standard or Deluxe edition, with no way to upgrade to Deluxe (which is absurd, since gog already has the files and just needs to put them on sale...)
Any signs of the Terminator: Resistance Infiltrator update yet? Already talk of further DLC found by asset miners on Steam.
high rated
thraxman: Any signs of the Terminator: Resistance Infiltrator update yet? Already talk of further DLC found by asset miners on Steam.
Nope, no updates and no sales. SurprisedPikachu.png

I wish GOG would take some kind of action or responsibility, it's getting rediculous you have to research every game here to avoid getting scammed.
Post edited November 19, 2020 by Vozisce
01kipper: Teleglitch: Die More Edition

Missing MacOS build on GOG, available on Steam (this game *is* compatible with MacOS Catalina, despite what it says on the Steam page).
Huh...I tried the Mac demo years ago and it didn't work, which didn't give me much confidence the full game would, so I never got it. I tested the GOG version in Wine for a few minutes and it seemed to work out of the box with no fiddling, but if the Mac version runs, sure, I'd rather have that.