It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: Probably 2K Czech for Mafia II and Hangar 13 for Mafia III :o
Yup:
oops, premature release!
The Mafia games are all separate stories right? It's been a long time since I played #1 and I really don't want to have to remember any of it. :P

I can't take playing all the way through One again, That car race is bullshit.
tinyE: The Mafia games are all separate stories right? It's been a long time since I played #1 and I really don't want to have to remember any of it. :P

For the most part, yes. Mafia 2 has one mission connected to part 1 (the very end of it, in fact), but you can play them as stand-alone experiences.
SCPM: Probably 2K Czech for Mafia II and Hangar 13 for Mafia III :o
Whoa! Good stuff.
tinyE: The Mafia games are all separate stories right? It's been a long time since I played #1 and I really don't want to have to remember any of it. :P

Nergal01: For the most part, yes. Mafia 2 has one mission connected to part 1 (the very end of it, in fact), but you can play them as stand-alone experiences.
quick #1 question, if you know, how does the GOG version play? I know the soundtrack is gone, but does it have widescreen?
tinyE: quick #1 question, if you know, how does the GOG version play? I know the soundtrack is gone, but does it have widescreen?
I bought it, but I haven't played it yet. Sorry.
tinyE: quick #1 question, if you know, how does the GOG version play? I know the soundtrack is gone, but does it have widescreen?
You mean the first Mafia, right? (I have a flu, very slow today...)
I have a widescreen laptop and it seems to fill it very nicely without any fidgeting.
Also I have the soundtrack, which is also nice. You can get it back with ease by a visit to Mrs. Google ;)
superstande: You mean the first Mafia, right? (I have a flu, very slow today...)
I have a widescreen laptop and it seems to fill it very nicely without any fidgeting.
Also I have the soundtrack, which is also nice. You can get it back with ease by a visit to Mrs. Google ;)
I'm wondering when they are going to restart the 2 and 3 release.
tinyE: thanks :D
I'm also waiting for those, never played the sequel.
I think Mafia 3 has some frame drop issues... maybe GOG could try and get a team to release a fan patch or something, a mod, what ever. I got it through Humble Monthly, but GOG version would be cool too.
Post edited March 29, 2018 by superstande
tinyE: thanks :D
superstande: I'm also waiting for those, never played the sequel.
I think Mafia 3 has some frame drop issues... maybe GOG could try and get a team to release a fan patch or something, a mod, what ever.
I may not get #3 right away. I am just finishing GTA 4, and while I doubt Mafia 3 has that many bugs, I need to get away from anything even remotely 'buggy' for a while. :P I've been reading a lot about M3 and it doesn't have the best reputation for smooth, flawless game play.

#2 on the other hand. I can't find a negative comment about it. I did love #1 but it had it's short comings.
tinyE: I may not get #3 right away. I am just finishing GTA 4, and while I doubt Mafia 3 has that many bugs, I need to get away from anything even remotely 'buggy' for a while. :P I've been reading a lot about M3 and it doesn't have the best reputation for smooth, flawless game play.

#2 on the other hand. I can't find a negative comment about it. I did love #1 but it had it's short comings.
Sounds reasonable :)
Considering Mafia 3 is the main reason I bought a cooling pad for my laptop should say something :) There is just something strange going on with the game, but it can be quite fun in short sessions.
I had hoped Mafia 2 and 3 would have shown up by now. Guess not. :(
tfishell: I had hoped Mafia 2 and 3 would have shown up by now. Guess not. :(
guess the gogbear is f***ing with us. by now i expect there to be no new mafia in the next 6 months... XD
high rated
THQNordic announced remaster of "Red Faction Guerrilla".

Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered edition is coming to PC and consoles.
Red Faction Guerrilla will be fully re-Mars-tered (pun proudly intended) and released on PC, PlayStation®4 and across the Xbox One family of devices including Xbox One X in Q2 2018. The game will go by the name of Red Faction Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered and "destruction" will remain its middle name.
More information on the release date will be announced in due time.
Source: https://www.thqnordic.com/article/red-faction-guerrilla-re-mars-tered-edition-coming-pc-and-consoles

Despite the fact that there is no direct confirmation, we all know the loyalty of the company to GOG and DRM-Free versions. So I believe the news relates to this topic.
I wonder why Max Payne 1 and 2 aren't here yet. Possible license issue?