It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The-Business: Classic Time!

New company in the catalog: Inner Circle Creations. Only game I found for it was Alien Rampage
tfishell: Oh hell yes! I read somewhere that the LGR video got the right people to figure out who owned the rights. Awesome.
That game looks swell from the pictures. Looks real good for a 90s game. I definitely wan to try it out.
The-Business: New company combo: Digital Reality, Grasshopper Manufacture, Gyroscope Games for Sine Mora EX
Called it. :)
tfishell: Oh hell yes! I read somewhere that the LGR video got the right people to figure out who owned the rights. Awesome.
vidsgame: That game looks swell from the pictures. Looks real good for a 90s game. I definitely wan to try it out.
I hope Funhaus plays it, since the main character is a jacked alien and Funhaus' James is a bodybuilder. :P
If Gematsu is to be believed, Hob will be coming to GOG, come September 26.

Link: http://gematsu.com/2017/08/hob-launches-september-26
According to an email I received from Failbetter Games, Sunless Skies will launch as In Dev title on GOG on 30th August.
Sunless Skies will be coming to Steam Early Access and GOG Games in Development the 30th of August! The feedback we received in Early Access for Sunless Sea was pivotal to its development, and we look forward to hearing your thoughts on Sunless Skies over the coming months.
high rated
I just recieved an answer from Sobaka Studio regarding a GOG release of their new game REDEEMER.
Hi, Berzerk!

My name Dmitry i'm head of development team of Redeemer.

Thank you for your attention on our game, Appreciate it!

Unfortunately GOG did not give us approve to release game on their platform, they afraid it's not very good so they want to look at how it will perform on steam first!
Steam reviews are quite positive at the moment so maybe a future GOG release is not completely off the table yet.
Berzerk2002: I just recieved an answer from Sobaka Studio regarding a GOG release of their new game REDEEMER.

Hi, Berzerk!

Unfortunately GOG did not give us approve to release game on their platform, they afraid it's not very good so they want to look at how it will perform on steam first!
Berzerk2002: Steam reviews are quite positive at the moment so maybe a future GOG release is not completely off the table yet.
Hey, thanks for sharing the info. The game looks pretty cool!
high rated
Berzerk2002: I just recieved an answer from Sobaka Studio regarding a GOG release of their new game REDEEMER.

Hi, Berzerk!

Berzerk2002: Steam reviews are quite positive at the moment so maybe a future GOG release is not completely off the table yet.
ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the things that piss me off about gog, it's their approach to "curation" that takes the cake. The damn thing looks good and it's 5 bucks on the Chinese Steam storefront. This would be an instabuy that I wouldn't regret, even if the game turned out less than stellar.

You know, for all the shit I give indie devs for not keeping their games up to date here, I seriously can't blame them if they have to put up with this kind of haughty attitude. "Yeah, sorry, we can't be bothered to release your game, because we're a curated store and all and your game isn't fit for our awesome store. Yeah, tough luck, but if it performs well enough on Steam, we might reconsider." And after sending a shitty reply like this, maybe they will change their mind eventually and the dev can dump their game here and, months after their Steam launch, they'll probably sell 100 units or so. Only to have a bunch of whiners breathing down your neck to keep your game updated here.

Seriously, if I were an indie dev, I'd be like "Fuck those guys!"

Steam reviews are quite positive at the moment so maybe a future GOG release is not completely off the table yet.
fronzelneekburm: ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the things that piss me off about gog, it's their approach to "curation" that takes the cake. The damn thing looks good and it's 5 bucks on the Chinese Steam storefront. This would be an instabuy that I wouldn't regret, even if the game turned out less than stellar.

You know, for all the shit I give indie devs for not keeping their games up to date here, I seriously can't blame them if they have to put up with this kind of haughty attitude. "Yeah, sorry, we can't be bothered to release your game, because we're a curated store and all and your game isn't fit for our awesome store. Yeah, tough luck, but if it performs well enough on Steam, we might reconsider." And after sending a shitty reply like this, maybe they will change their mind eventually and the dev can dump their game here and, months after their Steam launch, they'll probably sell 100 units or so. Only to have a bunch of whiners breathing down your neck to keep your game updated here.

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/redeemer
It looks like the community has not shown much interest in the project (only 13 upvotes). Therefore the position of GOG is understandable.
Perhaps if the results of some games in the voting were different, the decisions of the curators would be the same as others.
And "Redeemer" is not the only game that did not get here, because many are too lazy to click in the voting.
I have a feeling that the poor reviews have more to do with the Redeemer's non-release than the number of votes.
Loger13: It looks like the community has not shown much interest in the project (only 13 upvotes). Therefore the position of GOG is understandable
I guess that's because people don't know that this game exists. I heard about Redeemer for the first time two days ago when someone was talking about it on Twitch. It's the kind of game that does not get many attention from gaming websites with big articles etc. but for me a lot of these "hidden" games turned out to be more entertaining than many big AAA-titles. Also 89 % positive reviews on Steam at the moment is pretty self-explanatory plus we need more good Beat 'em up games like this one here on GOG. It should be available here.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by Berzerk2002

Loger13: https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/redeemer
It looks like the community has not shown much interest in the project (only 13 upvotes). Therefore the position of GOG is understandable.
Perhaps if the results of some games in the voting were different, the decisions of the curators would be the same as others.
And "Redeemer" is not the only game that did not get here, because many are too lazy to click in the voting.
It's never going to be a good argument to say that a wishlist vote of 13 will keep a game from being here. GOG has a tendency to release "curated" titles with absolutely no votes that are brand new or un-expected. Trust me, I've been glued to every release for years. Many games have NO VOTES. So while that community system supposedly helps, the ultimate decision maker is the curation department at GOG. This particular game though is another matter.
Post edited August 03, 2017 by JinseiNGC224

I can't rate this comment high enough, GOG curation is handled by biased, ignorant cretinous individuals who I have the utmost contempt for.

Redeemer looks good, reviews are good, what's your problem this time GOG? Also why haven't you apologized to Degica yet?
ReynardFox: Redeemer looks good, reviews are good, what's your problem this time GOG? Also why haven't you apologized to Degica yet?
Degica titles are too niche for GOG's sensible curation. Hence, the store refuses to carry games that include such words as "Bullet" or "Hell." Besides, GOG customers are prone to over-stimulation. If current releases are any indication, GOG customers would rather enjoy the slow, relaxed pace of an indie point & click or a walking simulator produced in unity. *snicker*
high rated
New company in the catalog: Italo Games for Milanoir
Crime & Violence
Take the role of a convict suddenly released from prison, looking for the man who framed you. You have to survive using all your toughness to shoot, choke and sneak through the enemies and engage them in breathtaking car chases.

Betrayal & Greediness
Milanoir is an action game inspired by Italian crime masterpiece movies of the '70s such as Caliber 9 and Almost Human. Hunt the truth and run from someone who wants you dead in the violent city of Milan. Trust no one...

Funky 70’s Soundtrack & Amazing Pixel Art Graphic
Run through the high quality pixelated streets of Milan while listening to a gorgeous funky soundtrack: a 90’s look merged with a 70’s music for an unforgettable experience!