It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
New company in the catalog: Devespresso Games, maybe for The Coma: Recut because it's labeled as "Coming Soon":
"Where is everybody?"

You were just another normal high school student in Korea. You had just sat down for your final exam, exhausted from an all-night cramming session. The result of all your preparation, and those grueling hours spent studying was dozing off in the middle of the test.

You awake to find yourself alone - no one had bothered to wake you when class was over. Night has begun, and you decide to head home. If you can...

Remastered Version
Run & Hide

With no escape in sight, Youngho must roam the halls of his school at night searching for a way out. During this journey he will encounter many threats hell-bent on killing him. Running is the best way to avoid danger — unfortunately, Youngho isn't much of an athlete, so he can't run forever. Find a place to hide and keep your mouth shut!

Explore

The Coma is a harsh world. This twisted reality of your high school knows no kindness. Use maps, notes, and tips from other characters to navigate your way through the world and figure out how you became trapped in such a bleak place.

​​
Survive & Escape

Everything is out to get you. Youngho will have to avoid a persistent killer, lashing tentacles, and more to survive the school. Unfortunately, health is in short supply, and if you're not careful, you will die. The good news is that save-points provide a welcome breather from the onslaught of things trying to kill you.

Korean Horror

The Coma provides a glimpse — albeit a horrific one — into the life of Korea's overworked high school students. We hope you'll enjoy our infusion of Korean culture into the survival horror genre.

Gameplay

As Youngho, you must navigate through the three connected buildings of your high school using your wits. Along the way, you will find unlockable art, notes, and easter eggs that expand on The Coma universe. Oh yeah, did we mention the relentless killer, traps, and inevitable game overs?

Remastered Version

The Coma is back, recut and remastered. Explore this horror-fest of the Korea indie cult classic with an all new visual upgrade and mechanics.

2D hand illustrated visuals.

A unique infusion of Korean horror in the survival-adventure genre.

Listen carefully to footsteps revealing the killer’s approach.

Run and hide from the world’s most relentless psycho-killer.

Avoid poisonous tentacles and clawing shadows as you explore.

Discover notes and clues that illuminate the mystery of Sehwa High.

Work together with the others who are trapped here. But can they be trusted?

Crouch in the shadows during intense moments as the Killer searches for you.

Reveal the startling mystery of your school through maps, notes, and exploration.
Release Pyre delayed.
http://steamcommunity.com/app/462770/discussions/0/1354868867712374888/?ctp=2#c1457328392116118499
Post edited July 27, 2017 by Casval_Deikun
Any plans for some *old games* in a foreseeable future? You know, my main reason to join GOG was getting old games I liked available in digital support and working in new systems... It's good and nice to have all these new indie titles, but it's not my main interest, frankly.

(And no, 2005-ish remastered games -from a time when I was already well above my thirties- don't count as "old games" in my scheme of things. I know the younger ones may view those as "classics")
Post edited July 27, 2017 by duxcorvan
duxcorvan: ...
fully seconded. i need more old games, ffs.
Do you really read that post as "Release Pyre delayed"? What I read is "We don't give a rat's ass about anything else than Steam on PC because, you know, it's SOOOOOOOOO much work to maintain two builds of the game."

Which leads me to wonder: are both Bastion and Transistor up to date here on GOG? With that attitude, it wouldn't surprise me if they just dumped a build here and forgot about them.

EDIT: Hmmm... Bastion has never been updated and Transistor only once (and only the Windows version). <_<
Post edited July 27, 2017 by muntdefems
high rated
New company in the catalog: teedoubleuGAMES (the guy behind ) for [url=https://www.immortalplanetgame.com/]Immportal Planet:
Immortal Planet is an action RPG with challenging combat that rewards patience and punishes recklessness. Explore the crumbling remains of a society of immortals trapped in endless cycles of rebirth. Fight your way to discover the planet's mystery and escape its curse.

Souls-like Progression: Recover Experiences lost upon death and use them to upgrade your character. Customize your playstyle with dozens of items and spells.

Methodical Combat: Patience and focus are much more important than reflexes. Block, dodge and tackle enemies while managing your stamina. You can see enemy stamina and exploit it to stun them when they are exhausted.

Intense Bossfights: Every level features a powerful boss enemy. Fights with these enemies are multi-stage struggles that are a real test of skill and determination.

Tight Level Design: Levels are designed around single checkpoints from which you explore the area around it. Levels feature many unlockable shortcuts so you are always progressing no matter what.
muntdefems: Do you really read that post as "Release Pyre delayed"? What I read is "We don't give a rat's ass about anything else than Steam on PC because, you know, it's SOOOOOOOOO much work to maintain two builds of the game."

Which leads me to wonder: are both Bastion and Transistor up to date here on GOG? With that attitude, it wouldn't surprise me if they just dumped a build here and forgot about them.

EDIT: Hmmm... Bastion has never been updated and Transistor only once (and only the Windows version). <_<
Yeah, we need to start blacklisting devs that don't keep their gog versions up to date. It's really starting to piss me off.
muntdefems: EDIT: Hmmm... Bastion has never been updated and Transistor only once (and only the Windows version). <_<
Correct me if I'm wrong but neither of them were day-1 releases here and at least for Transistor it looks like almost all patching happened before it came to GOG (except for one patch that we're probably missing here)
muntdefems: EDIT: Hmmm... Bastion has never been updated and Transistor only once (and only the Windows version). <_<
ElTerprise: Correct me if I'm wrong but neither of them were day-1 releases here and at least for Transistor it looks like almost all patching happened before it came to GOG (except for one patch that we're probably missing here)
Bastion should be up to date since it was released here well after the last patch. Transistor... I'm not sure since the last patch was before GoG used dev patch numbers and used their own. The last patch on Steam dealt with DRM so I'm not sure how that could be applied to GoG...
tremere110: Bastion should be up to date since it was released here well after the last patch. Transistor... I'm not sure since the last patch was before GoG used dev patch numbers and used their own. The last patch on Steam dealt with DRM so I'm not sure how that could be applied to GoG...
I see. Well I assumed Bastion would be up-to-date here, for Transistor it remains to be seen then
ElTerprise: Correct me if I'm wrong but neither of them were day-1 releases here and at least for Transistor it looks like almost all patching happened before it came to GOG (except for one patch that we're probably missing here)
tremere110: Bastion should be up to date since it was released here well after the last patch. Transistor... I'm not sure since the last patch was before GoG used dev patch numbers and used their own. The last patch on Steam dealt with DRM so I'm not sure how that could be applied to GoG...
Yeah, I didn't really think Bastion was out of date, but I also had my doubts about Transistor. As I said, that game was updated on GOG last November (and only the Windows build), and its Steam depots have been updated a lot of times since then...
muntdefems: Do you really read that post as "Release Pyre delayed"?
Yes.

In my opinion it is the matter of time. Near time.
The-Business: Classic Time!

New company in the catalog: Inner Circle Creations. Only game I found for it was Alien Rampage
Oh hell yes! I read somewhere that the LGR video got the right people to figure out who owned the rights. Awesome.

duxcorvan: Any plans for some *old games* in a foreseeable future? You know, my main reason to join GOG was getting old games I liked available in digital support and working in new systems... It's good and nice to have all these new indie titles, but it's not my main interest, frankly.

(And no, 2005-ish remastered games -from a time when I was already well above my thirties- don't count as "old games" in my scheme of things. I know the younger ones may view those as "classics")
"New" old games take more time these days because most of the "easy-to-get" oldies are here already. (Plus, GOG isn't only "Good Old Games" anymore, and indies are easier and more plentiful to get.)
Post edited July 28, 2017 by tfishell
high rated
New company combo: Digital Reality, Grasshopper Manufacture, Gyroscope Games for Sine Mora EX
The-Business: New company combo: Digital Reality, Grasshopper Manufacture, Gyroscope Games for Sine Mora EX
yay!