It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I also wait for the serie command and conquer, especially red alert serie.I also wait for the first 2 mass effect of ea.
UnrealQuakie: Still waiting for rainbow six 3 gold and command and conquer collection to hit here, Those are the 2 main games I live for and wish for the drm free versions to come here. crossing fingers and I know rainbows six 3 at least will drop here within years to come.
Yeah, I really don't fucking understand what's going on with Ubisoft. Like, they were pretty good with their support early on, and then, they just kinda disappeared. There's no reason stuff like Rainbow Six 3, or Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, or whatever else from that era shouldn't be available here. Instead, Ubi's brilliant idea was to put that fucking Rabbids game on here.
VanishedOne: Offline mode is unaffected. This is the thread in question: https://embed.gog.com/forum/dragons_dogma_dark_arisen/return_of_the_pawn_rental_bug/page1

There are some bluetext posts on it but after those all we have are people's reports of Support offering refunds; those have led to the inference that no fix can be expected, but we haven't had any kind of official statement.

(Also, apparently the Steam version has a feature for making screenshots with camera control which the GOG version lacks.)
That's unfortunate and reconfirms that people who care about online features are probably better off with Steam.

How does the screenshot feature work anyhow? I remember on the PS3 there was an in-game feature for taking screenshots, but I haven't found it in the PC version. I just use the screenshot function of the ENB graphics enhancer for Dragon's Dogma.
Chacranajxy: Yeah, I really don't fucking understand what's going on with Ubisoft. Like, they were pretty good with their support early on, and then, they just kinda disappeared. There's no reason stuff like Rainbow Six 3, or Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, or whatever else from that era shouldn't be available here. Instead, Ubi's brilliant idea was to put that fucking Rabbids game on here.
My theory is that they release the 1st/2nd games in most of the series to sucker people into buying the sequels on UPlay, this includes: Ass Creed, Driver, Far Cry, Rayman, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon and Rainbow Six series. There are a few mostly full series from them though including Prince of Persia, Rayman, Anno and Might and Magic.
Post edited July 23, 2017 by X-com
I think it's fairly safe to take both of these off the list.

The Gold Rush announcement dates back to 2014 and while the publisher's plan to release it here might have been genuine at the time, gog probably probably ended up rejecting it.

As for Paradise Lost, it just angers me that I fell for the dev's bullshit (as did gog, which would explain their database entry for this expansion). I don't think it's ever going to see the light of day here.
UnrealQuakie: Still waiting for rainbow six 3 gold and command and conquer collection to hit here, Those are the 2 main games I live for and wish for the drm free versions to come here. crossing fingers and I know rainbows six 3 at least will drop here within years to come.
Chacranajxy: Yeah, I really don't fucking understand what's going on with Ubisoft. Like, they were pretty good with their support early on, and then, they just kinda disappeared. There's no reason stuff like Rainbow Six 3, or Splinter Cell Chaos Theory, or whatever else from that era shouldn't be available here. Instead, Ubi's brilliant idea was to put that fucking Rabbids game on here.
As the user X-com stated, they first decided to put their games on GOG as "bait" in order to entice users to buy the sequels on U-Play.

Yet, as time passes and less people buy them on their exclusive stores, it's just a matter of time until Ubi (and others) decide to go the DRM-free way and sell them here to earn some extra cash.

Like recently happened with Bethesda and the Fallout and Oblivion games.
I honestly don't see a logical connection between selling old games in a series on one store while selling the sequels in a different store. It makes no sense.

So actually, I guess that makes total sense for Ubisoft.
high rated
Chacranajxy: I honestly don't see a logical connection between selling old games in a series on one store while selling the sequels in a different store. It makes no sense.
It's called Disfunctional Regressive Mind - syndrome
On the real, though, we need more Capcom games. Obviously, it's great that we got Dragon's Dogma, but... Capcom's got a lot of other stuff, too. Gimme.
high rated
New in the catalog: Bread Team, Victor Solodilov, Denis Novikov for Phantom Trigger:

Phantom Trigger is a Hardcore Neon Slasher with RPG and Roguelike elements. Figure out what's real as you follow the story of Stan on a journey through surreal and twisted worlds.

A deep combat system focused on unlocking combos and upgrading weapons
Handcrafted story driven levels mixed with roguelike-style dungeons
A branching story with multiple endings
Post edited July 25, 2017 by The-Business
high rated
Classic Time!

New company in the catalog: Inner Circle Creations. Only game I found for it was Alien Rampage
The-Business: Classic Time!

New company in the catalog: Inner Circle Creations. Only game I found for it was Alien Rampage
Uhhh...
Is that a cross between a Klingon and an Orc?
Post edited July 25, 2017 by Grargar
Grargar: Uhhh...
And unicorn. :)

LGR did a video about this game. Interesting story behind it.
Grargar: Uhhh...
frost0: And unicorn. :)
A bit of Predator as well.

Probably best not to think too much about it.
Chacranajxy: I honestly don't see a logical connection between selling old games in a series on one store while selling the sequels in a different store. It makes no sense.
karnak1: It's called Disfunctional Regressive Mind - syndrome
This would be my forum signature when GOG gets that. Dibs.